Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Update dedo VG plzzzz😭❤️❤️

I will try to update this soon dear 💕

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SeRidMish rocked, RaiSinghanias' shocked.

Riddhima stood rock and never gave them a chance to play wid her feelings and self esteem.

She gave everyone the bitter reality check.

Loved it.

Thank God,Kabz and CopAmma are gone.

Vansh pleading Ridz not to leave.

Feeling bad for Aryan.

Ishaani will not change.. 

Aangre is guilty..

Awesome update.

Continue sooooonish.

Missing your story a lot.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Update maangta hai apun logoo ko..

Pliiijj

Sharmasanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow finally ridhhima take stand for her self respect & esteem and love , Sejal & mishra was fab , ridhhima is right about mishra he knows the difference between right & wrong & didn't blindly trust his Boss like angre follow vansh , I just loved ridhhima, Sejal & mishra 😍😍 , Ridhhima gives back/fightback finally , fab & amazing update, plz plz update soon

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear Vampgirl 

please update soon....😊 

PS : please write down the your version of Mr and Mrs Smith story on Riansh. 😳  since you mantion about it previously ....i can't stop thinking about it.😆 please please please😛

Anusinghraj thumbnail

Plz update soon 

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part X

"Every end is a new beginning"

Riddhima stared at her Mehendi clad hands, or better yet at a specific name intricated in the design. She was feeling mixed emotions at the moment, anger, sadness, and a tiny bit happy. She was not sure which one was prominent out of these feelings.

It had been exactly 25 days since she left VR Mansion and three days since she got a divorce. It was a roller coaster ride for her. Her now ex-husband made it almost impossible. She still didn't understand what changed overnight that he got ready to divorce her but whatever it was she was glad he finally did it.

Vansh liked making things difficult for her, whatever may be the case. Be it marriage or divorce or anything in between for that matter. Before marriage, she used to think Vansh was egoistic, arrogant, MCP. As her feelings started to change she realized he was the broken man who was the sole caretaker and protector of his family. The same family who always expected everything from him giving nothing in return. She wondered, didn't it bother him? she never got an answer to her question and now may never know. 

Her respect grew. He was the man of his words. Maybe that is what made her fall for him. Otherwise a simple and principled girl like her would fall for a man who did not think twice before pointing a gun or throwing a knife at her? Never.

She loved him, still does. If someone asks her 'what do you want?' she will immediately reply 'i want to go back to Vansh. I want to forgive him and start afresh with him' that is what she wanted but not what she needed. She definitely needed to start afresh but that should be away from that toxic family. This divorce process made her realize he was stubborn child.

The day she left VR Mansion, she thought they would be going back to her hostel. Apparently, Mishra and Sejal had some other plans. Mishra rented a flat in his building for girls. They had it all planned out. She didn't know when they planned it. Maybe when both were staying together. There was a change in the air around them. She could feel it. Mishra had adjusted the car mirror so that he could look at Sejal. She kept throwing covert glances at him. Mishra brought an extra officer with him, just in case Vansh or anyone else tried to stop her or did something. But no one did any such thing. Vansh was too shocked and shattered to do anything else.

The moment their luggage was deposited in their new home, Riddhima turned to her friend

"What is going on between you two?"

"What? Nothing? I don't know what are you talking about?" Sejal kept drinking water to avoid answering further questions

"Do you think I am blind?" Riddhima asked her with raised eyebrows.

" Oh okay, maybe there is something, maybe not. He proposed to me. But I asked for some time. Do you think I did wrong? I mean I don't want to look desperate. I like him but I also don't want to rush into anything. What if these feelings are the results of the few days we spent together? He was upset" Sejal looked uncertain and frustrated

Riddhima agreed with her. "I think you are right but you should speak with him about it. Communication is the key to a successful relationship"

That was the second most lacking thing in her relationship, Riddhima thought sadly they never shared anything with each other.

"If that is the case then I want to know one important thing about Mishra" Riddhima started to lighten the mood

"What?" Sejal looked confused

"I want to know what is his name?" Riddhima asked trying to stop her laugh

"You don't know his name? How is this possible?" Sejal looked at her in disbelief

"Well, it never came up. Whenever Kab...I mean I always knew him to be Mishra" Riddhima shrugged

Both laughed at that. Sejal managed to convey his name still smiling "it's Rajat"

Riddhima decided to take look at her savings, till she gets a new job she will have to survive on this. There was three lakh in her savings. The day she entered VR Mansion, her existence and independence both went for a toss.

The very next of her, she received a call from her hostel. Her husband was creating havoc and was demanding Riddhima's whereabouts. She left her phone at VR Mansion and Vansh was unaware of the phone that was given by Mishra. He could not reach her. When she reached the hostel, Vansh sat on his knees and begged her to come back.

People were gathered around them. Thank god Sejal was with her or else she would have succumbed to his begging and would have forgiven him. She told him no, tried to make him understand this is what they needed. He was not ready to listen to anything so to pacify him she told him to give her some time to think. In return, he took her phone number. Finally, Sejal dragged her away. Vansh followed them...

Next few days he kept calling her or appearing on their doorstep at odd hours to know about her decision and each time their conversation ended on the same note

"I want a divorce"

"I won't divorce you. You will never go away from me"

Riddhima cried each night. The more his visits increased, Riddhima would weep feeling sad and Sejal would get angry. Mishra asked if they needed his help but they can't disturb his life like that. He had his own job and recently got a promotion. 

Sejal was also applying for a job at event companies. Riddhima got the job in a nearby hospital but left it the next day because she came to know about Vansh's interference with it...

It was late at night, they were sleeping. Someone pressed the doorbell. Sejal was sleeping. Bewildered, Riddhima saw through the door hole and opened the door feeling exasperated. Vansh was standing there.

"What?" Riddhima demanded

"Who is it Riddhu?" it was Sejal

Vansh did something, she never thought he would. He tied her mouth with a cloth and picked her up, carried her out. Sejal was fully awake now. She screamed at him to stop but Vansh was fast. He drove away with her.

Once again she was back in VR Mansion and their old bedroom. She fought with him. He tied her to the bed and sat in a chair looking at her. He was not replying to anything. Riddhima sat there and cried.

"Please don't cry" he wiped her tears "I don't like to see you cry. It hurts."

"I am crying because of you Vansh. I don't want to be with you. Let me go"

"Why?" he held her arm and pulled her close, "You said you love me. Where is that love? Don't you love me anymore? Is that your love?"

"How dare you? You are questioning my love for you? If you don't remember Mr. Vansh Raisinghania I did everything to save our marriage. And what were you doing then?" Riddhima spat at him

"I know, I didn't mean it that way" he tried to calm her "I am just asking for one chance Riddhima. Why is it so hard for you? I know I did bad things. I am the worst husband one can ever get. But I want to correct my mistake. You want to punish me for my deeds then do it but please don't leave me. I will do anything for you"

"Then why don't you divorce me, as far as I remember that is the only thing I am asking from you. And you can't even do that."

Vansh gave her a push making her fall on the bed she sat up immediately.

He showed her the divorce papers. "This is what you want?"

"Vansh no" Riddhima tried to snatch the papers, he held them out of her reach and burned them

"Anything but that. Remember when I came into this home as Vihan. What were your words about our divorce?"

Of course, she remembered she told him that day Vansh can get angry at her but won't ever divorce her.

"Time changes, people change. That Vansh would never have brought another girl before his wife. There was a time when I used to think of myself as lucky to get such a big family and loving husband despite being an orphan. Till I realized everyone here is fake and selfish. However hard I try they can never become my family. And with time I came to realize even my husband was never mine. Now all I feel is suffocated. This house, this room, you, your family, everything" Riddhima wiped her tears.

"I will make it right. Give me a chance" he kissed her hands

"Give me a divorce. That is your chance"

Vansh's face hardened. He made her sleep. Held her hand and switched off the lights. "You are angry right now. We will speak tomorrow morning"

Riddhima stayed awake the whole night, hoping that Mishra and Sejal will do something. And sure, enough they arrived in the morning with a team of officers. Raisinghania's family was shocked to see Riddhima.Everyone was present except Aaryan who was still in the hospital.

Vansh was not ready to let her go, he was ready for a fight. Aangre stopped him.

“Calm down boss. The police are here. We will bring her back. We need a new plan”

Riddhima stared at him shocked. So he was involved in this.

“This is not over yet” were Vansh’s final parting words to Riddhima

Instead of going home, Mishra took them to a Lawyer. By afternoon, Vansh Raisinghania and his family received an injunction and protection order. In short, a restraining order. Vansh called her.

“do you really think a piece of paper can keep me away from you?”

But he stayed away, at least she did not see him barging through the door like that night. She was not sure what was going on in that demonic head of his. His behavior was something new for her.

Riddhima was scared for Mishra’s life. After all, Vansh had money, power, connections. Mishra dismissed her worries. The next day they received his transfer order. Sejal was sad.

This time Riddhima called him and that infuriating man asked her “Do you want Mishra here? Is that what you want? You just have to say it Sweetheart and I will do it for you”

Controlling her anger, she kept aside her pride for her friends. They did so much for her. “Yes”

Mishra’s transfer order was canceled. Sejal decided that they needed to unwind themselves. There was so much stress. She planned a day. They went shopping, ate at their favorite restaurant.

“The bill is already paid, madam”

Vansh was standing at a distance, smiling at her.

“Let’s leave Mumbai” Sejal sat beside her.

Nowadays Riddhima stayed at her home because wherever she went, he was there. She received a rose bouquet every day at her home but at least she did not have to face him. Technically he was not breaking any law. This was getting on her nerves. So, she was surprised when Sejal suggested it.

“Leave? Where?”

“Wherever you want, but let’s just leave this place. Let’s settle someplace else”

“I don’t know. What about Mishra?”

“I discussed this with him. He is okay with it. In fact, even he is planning to take transfer someplace else” Riddhima looked unsure

“I know you still cry at night sometimes. Do you think I don’t notice? He won’t let you forget him Riddhima. Let’s leave. Mishra will help us hide. Doesn’t matter if you don’t get a divorce. Right now I just want you to move on and be happy. That won’t happen till we are here.”

“Okay, But where will we go?” Riddhima looked at her

“Wow, you agree. I thought I will have to fight with you on this one”

“No, I have been thinking about it for few days. I cannot sit at home like this. Vansh will keep interfering in my life.”

“Oh great. Then I have it all planned out” Sejal got excited

“You are always ready with a plan, miss party planner”

It turned out Sejal indeed had planned it all out. She even applied in few hospitals on Riddhima’s behalf. And applied for herself as well. From whichever place they get a call for an interview, they will select that place. Or even if one of them got the job, then another one will look for that location

Riddhima already left a hope that she will ever get a divorce. Whenever she sent him a divorce notice, she received it back by courier, notice tore in half. This has already happened four times. Now her only aim was to escape this place without getting noticed by Vansh. 

Then one night she got a call from Aangre. She frowned. She was not answering his calls so, now he will call from Aangre’s phone. She did keep her phone aside. Then she received a text.

Immediately she called Aangre but now he was not answering her phone. Frantically she ran to Sejal. Sejal was worried her friend was crying

“What happened?”

“We need to leave. Vansh had an accident”

“Riddhima” Sejal held her hand “calm down. We will go, but what if this is his trick because he could not see you for the last 2-3 days and you are not answering his calls.”

“Why would he joke about something like this? I am going. If you don’t want to come, then that’s fine with me” Riddhima glared at her friend

“Fine, but we are taking Rajat with us” Sejal huffed

It turned out Sejal was right and wrong. He had an accident, but it was nothing serious. Just a little cut on the forehead and Swelling in hand. He was alright otherwise. He did plan this because he wanted to see her.

He was extremely happy; she was worried for him. Once they returned home, Sejal gave her an earful.

The next day she received courier, she exhaled must be her fifth notice tore in half. She was going to throw it away in the dustbin, but Sejal stopped her.

She was shocked to find a signed divorce paper. How did this happen? She was happy and sad…

The day before her divorce, Sejal took her to the mall to cheer her up. She did not see Vansh anywhere. They spent their time at the spa. They were going to leave immediately after their divorce. Riddhima got the job in a hospital-based out of Indore. Interviews were online. She will have to start next month. Sejal decided to shift her base there and look for a job.

On Sejal’s insistence, they decided to get done Mehendi from one of the stalls. She received a call from Vansh. This time she did answer his call

“Are you happy? Because I am not”

“Thank you” she decided to not answer his first question.

“Madam, done”

“What the hell?” Riddhima turned to see Sejal staring at her hand

She followed her gaze and was shocked to see Vansh’s name written on her hand. She was busy speaking with him on the phone, she did not see what the man was drawing on her hand

“We are yet to get a divorce. Till that time, you will have my name on your hands” He was standing behind her. Finally, she got a divorce…

She decided to meet Kabir before leaving. She wanted to see for once if he felt even an ounce of regret. Mishra arranged their meet in jail. He looked tired. But was happy to see her. She was amazed. His reaction was not what she expected, she thought he will hate her. Clearly, he did not feel any remorse, but his parting words chilled her to the bone.

“I made only one mistake Riddhima. I underestimated you. I mistook you for my pawn when you were supposed to be my queen. And that is where I started losing and Vansh started winning. When I get out of here, we will meet again.”

“I think you have lost your mind. You have life imprisonment”

He gave her a wicked smile…

She was brought out of her reverie when the bell rang.

“I have issued a restraining order against you. What are you doing here?”

“Restraining order is against Boss and Raisinghania family. And I am not Raisinghania. I need your 5 minutes. Can I get a coffee or tea?” Aangre made himself comfortable on the couch

Riddhima handed him coffee “What is it? How is everyone at VR Mansion” she tried to look casual

“That place is not VR Mansion anymore”

“What do you mean?” Riddhima frowned at him

“Boss divided all the property between family members. They do not even share the business anymore. We left the home the day Boss and you got a divorce. The only inhabitants of that house are now Aryan, Chacha, and Chachi. He left that house for them. Ishani could not stay with Chachi after knowing her truth. She decided to stay with Boss. He did not allow it. Dadi left home to be with her grandchildren but the boss decided he does not want any family members with him. So now Sia, Dadi, and Ishani stay at another home bought for them”

“Sia is ill. How could he do that?”

“strange Ishani asked the same thing. Boss told her and I quote 'same way you did all that and much more with my wife'”

Riddhima felt tears prick at her eyes. “Why are you telling me all this? Do you think I will be back for this?”

“Boss knows you won’t. This is not enough. He just wants to meet you once before you leave this city” looking at Ridhima’s shocked face he told her “Don’t worry, he said he will not create any more problems for you now.”

Aangre kept a parcel on the table and left

The train started moving. They were leaving for Indore now. Mishra waved at them. Vansh looked at Riddhima’s hand waving back at Mishra. She looked happy. He stood on the platform till he could not see the train anymore

They were driving back to their home when Aangre asked  

“Boss, what made you agree to divorce? Are you really letting her go?”

“You remember the day of my accident? Riddhima’s friend Sejal came to me to tell me off for torturing her friend like that. I wanted to kill her that day. But she said something important. 

Her exact words were, and I quote

‘You are suffocating her. Would you forgive her if she was at your place and had said she wanted to marry Kabir? She needs space. She needs to move on. Why don’t you understand that?’

Though I wanted to throttle her that day I realized one thing if I want Riddhima back I had to let her go. You have placed a tracker in her phone, right?”

“Yes, Boss. But that means you will wait for her to come back?”

“Understand one thing Aangre, If the prey is not getting caught in your web, then the predator has to provide it a false sense of security. That is what I did with Riddhima. She will be away from me, but I will make sure she can never forgets me. And when the time is right, she will be back in my arms and this time permanently” Vansh gave a dangerous smile.

“Let her enjoy her so-called freedom. Till then I will handle my family members”

“What are you going to do with Chachi?” Aangre knew after knowing Chachi’s truth Vansh will not let them live peacefully.

“Not just Chachi. All of them including Ishani and Dadi. I made the mistake of protecting them for a long time now without expecting anything in return. And they could not see me happy with my wife?”

“Boss, Dadi…” Aangre gulped

“Slapped Riddhima” Vansh answered back

“I have and I am still getting punished for Riddhima’s sorrow, now it’s their turn”

Riddhima leaned back in her seat. Sejal was chatting with Mishra. Her thoughts wandered back to the day she met Vansh for the last time. He took her to cruise. He gifted her a beautiful pink and white dress, dined, and danced with her stating it to be the last one for this year.

She was happy, it was time to leave the past behind and move forward in her life. Now her past will never interfere in her future…

*************************************************************************************

Note:

Finished finally😆. Thank you for all your encouraging comments and likes 🤗

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love it! 

Vansh still remains VRS.. he let her go but not really...

Sejal-Rajat ❤️

I like how Riddhu left town & Vansh knew.. he is not going to let her go...

Gave her Divorce but she will be his eventually 

Edited by veil_of_roses - 3 years ago