Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayeshi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved todays episode especially when Bani was missing Veer's reactions and when she was tending his wounds. Glad that Bani didn't fall in Jai's trap. 

Happy New Year everyone 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

If this was during the conversation with Balwant, she doesn't say anything about her previous birth...she says "I'll bring Veer's powers back. Adi Naagin yeh jung nahin harne wali. Yeh ek patni ki apne pyar ke liye pratigya hain". Jai's face was indeed a picture πŸ˜† abhi bhi he seems to underestimate what Bani feels for Veer. 

Thank you 😊 and yes Jai's expression omgg ! What if veer would have witnessed this? πŸ˜³

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Thank you 😊 and yes Jai's expression omgg ! What if veer would have witnessed this? πŸ˜³

You're welcome! πŸ€— yeah, in the last few eps Bani has said such nice things about Veer in his absence πŸ˜† if he'd heard anything of it his heart would be all garden-garden all over the place πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but I'm glad she's also saying these things to him and proving that she's with him all the way...I think he is surprised by it every time, but secretly loves it too πŸ˜³

Jai ko toh rehn do  dude was still thinking she'd marry him up till last week, and that the only reason she didn't is because Veer came back (not because, you know, she didn't actually want to ). Band buddhi ka kya kiya jaa sakta hain? πŸ€ͺ

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha... Ur title πŸ‘πŸΌ

I actually liked yest epi...it was not that bad... 

My fav scene was Bani taking care of Veer wounds...the way he was directly looking at her was β˜ΊοΈ without any words or dialogues these 2 can bring magic....#sharbhi β€οΈ

Veer cheeluuuuuuuu baby πŸ˜­ seeing him broken like this is very hard...my god this version of Bani is kinda nice to see... savithri vibes πŸ˜†

Jay  Markhat  Am disappointed in Ballu and cheel bros... how the hell they can leave veer outside like that...when they know he is under danger.... Veer loves his suhaag ki nishani vmuch πŸ˜‰

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Overall I enjoyed the ep today. I liked the Vani scenes, and I'm glad they got to talk about the SR stuff, though personally I wanted a more heartful apology, but maybe that'll happen when all this is over and Bani gives him her gift smiley36 Veer is obviously undergoing a kind of trauma right now, having lost - what he feels - to be his whole identity, so his sad, depressed state is to be expected, though it makes me sad too smiley13 and it was clear that Bani's not really needing an apology for those words, because she knows they weren't his. She just wants to do whatever she can to bring her Veeranshu back to himself smiley9 it's nice to see this kind of role-reversal, where before Veer was always the one provoking her to get a reaction. I love that she called him out for his "chumbak" (re)actions smiley37smiley37smiley37 methinks Mrs Singhania quite likes her husband's magnetic games smiley36   

Of all the Vani scenes my favourite was the one where Bani tends to his wounds - it felt like she was making up for all of the times in the past that she hurt him herself. Like Veer once said, chot usse lagti hain, aur dard Bani ko hota hai smiley9

I really hope Meera isn't evil. I like her being a support to Bani, and her bhabhi-devar/jija-saali scene with Veer was way sweet. And of course, Veer's greatest concern is that he missed the chance to say "I told you so" to Bani after she found out about Jai smiley37smiley37 so cute, never change, my cheelu smiley9

I get what you mean about the 80s masala movie vibes - those weird dudes randomly showing up out of nowhere was odd to say the least. But I think as some have said, they are definitely supernatural and I guess they were told that Veer has lost his powers, so they showed up to provoke him (although that said, they seemed shocked that Bani's eyes changed colour, I don't think they knew it was a supernatural sign?). Probably this was one prong of Jai's plan, along with the Markaat stuff on the other side. I know it feels weird to see Veer not being able to defend himself in even a normal way, but I feel like a) this was to exaggerate the effects of him losing his powers and to have Bani be the one to protect him this time, and b) it's not just that he lost his powers, it's like he's losing himself. That's why Balwant seems so weirdly r isesigned to Veer's fate (father of the year smiley44- this is the same man who said he'd burn the world if Veer died from the naagfani poison πŸ˜•). Poor Veer though smiley13we've always seen him bindaas and positive, never showing his pain or hurt, so it's hard seeing him like this now. But he'll back to himself soon enough. 

I have to say, Jai's not much of a mastermind. Why would he leave the empty garlic peels lying around for someone to find so easily? smiley39Bewakoof Adi Naag...but I think his time is coming to an end. I loved Bani smacking him down finally ("Apni kabar khodh rahe ho?" smiley37). I don't think she believes him later on either...she says that she can't trust him anymore but right now she has to focus on saving Veer and finding Markaat...I felt like she was testing Jai during the whole jungle sequence, maybe to see if he was mila hua with Markaat or not. And in the precap for tomorrow she's still firm on her belief that Jai is behind all this. I love that she threw the poison in Markaat's face πŸ€£from last week's precap it felt like she'd fall prey to the chaal and give Veer the poisoned water, but it seems she's using her buddhi here. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's ep; I hope Veer gets his powers back in time to destroy those Parekh bros πŸ€’ itna toh banta hai Mukta. 

@bold - I'm guessing that the Parekh bros are shape shifting centipedes & are working with Jay. According to the bts & precap, Bani, Daksh & Tapish will fight them off & Veeranshu will get his powers back later. 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice review Dwipanita β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ Happy New Year to everyone ❀️

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The episode was good! Rather, the writing seemed really good compared to other episodes! Surprisingly, execution was great, more than my expectations!πŸ˜†

Am loving that they are atleast focusing on one aspect of the story, that is the love story! I hope they remain consistent with it!

VaNi are madly in love now! All bani says is Veeranshu...veeranshu...all veer says is....bani....bani!πŸ˜† Its cute!πŸ˜† I was hoping more apologetic behaviour from veer for the moon gate kaand actually, but considering the current circumstances, him being powerless has consumed him totally! I did not find him as an abla nar, rather I found him to be a man trying hard to fight back and save himself and his wife's dignity!😳 Frankly, the parekh brothers seemed very fudduπŸ˜† They seemed like some college kids, who was trying rag Veer!πŸ˜† 

I guess, Veer isn't just human, he's sinking! Its as if the wound on his neck is some kind of a fatal infection which is spreading throughout his body! The fever seems to be a side effect of that!

What ballu meant is that, this is the punishment of veer! Remember veer said, when a cheel cannot save his family, he'll get punished? Maybe his punishment is death!

The first time he couldn't save his family was the the centipedes, he was unable to save his family, so the wound appeared!

Second time was yesterday, when he was again supposed to save his wife, but again he was unable to do so, so the wound kept aggregating, resulting in the fever at night!

So,I feel its a pattern! Everytime, he'll keep failing, he'll keep sinking more maybe! So what ballu meant, this is what naturally happens with every cheel! So, he cannot go against the natural order of the cheel's rulebook so he's aloof!

But yeah, letting his son just die off seemed so cruel!πŸ€”

Bani was FL we all wanted all the season, to some extent!πŸ˜† She was screaming less, acting more, using her powers and brains and giving right back to jay!πŸ˜† Glad she realised, she was dumb till now for not trusting jay!

Two scenes which I loved! One was the bedroom scene, where bani comes near a sleeping Veeranshu and realises he's sick! She was such a loving wife there, gave me partial motherly vibes too! Creasing her hubby's face, tenderly kissing his forehead, being super worried for him and giving his responsibility to meera!😳 It was a very well executed and well enacted scene!

Another scene was, when bani was fighting with ballu, going all, 'mera veeranshu'πŸ˜†(Gawd! Now a days, she only says mera veeranshu!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³, savitri mode on!πŸ˜†)

I loved her confidence there!😎

PS: I don't know if anyone felt this, but they are not giving  equal scope to all the three leads! Am not a fan of jay as such, but he's promising lately! The whole episode was dedicated to VaNi and Singhanias! They treay jay as just a side villain! I always felt jay should have his own track!

I won't be surprised if Mohit wouldn't be happy with his track! They were promised to be parallel leads and the biasness is clearly visible between him and Veer! So, that I have been noticing for a while!πŸ€”

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

@bold - I'm guessing that the Parekh bros are shape shifting centipedes & are working with Jay. According to the bts & precap, Bani, Daksh & Tapish will fight them off & Veeranshu will get his powers back later. 

Yeah, they're definitely supernatural in some way. Imagine being an icchadaari centipede πŸ˜• what a thing to brag about πŸ€£ definitely think they were sent by Jai, as like a two-pronged approach to distract everyone while he went off and freed Markaat. 

Sadly I think Veer won't get his powers back in time to mussal-ofy them, but Bani will take care of them alongside Daksh and Tapish, so that'll be a treat too. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Two scenes which I loved! One was the bedroom scene, where bani comes near a sleeping Veeranshu and realises he's sick! She was such a loving wife there, gave me partial motherly vibes too! Creasing her hubby's face, tenderly kissing his forehead, being super worried for him and giving his responsibility to meera!😳 It was a very well executed and well enacted scene! 

PS: I don't know if anyone felt this, but they are not giving  equal scope to all the three leads! Am not a fan of jay as such, but he's promising lately! The whole episode was dedicated to VaNi and Singhanias! They treay jay as just a side villain! I always felt jay should have his own track!

I won't be surprised if Mohit wouldn't be happy with his track! They were promised to be parallel leads and the biasness is clearly visible between him and Veer! So, that I have been noticing for a while!πŸ€” 

@bold - I loved this scene too, it was too cute. And then in the scene with Meera, it made me laugh when Meera said to Veer that Bani's off looking for Jai, because initially it felt like he thought Bani had just abandoned him for Jai πŸ˜† and then Meera hastily added "no no, she thinks he's responsible for your condition" πŸ˜† Bani and Veer's "mera Veeranshu"/"meri Bani" jaap is way cute. 

I have a feeling Jai's time is coming to an end. I can understand if Mohit were feeling that way, but tbh, I don't know how much further they could have stretched this character, the way it has been shaped. He started off as a parallel lead, a "good guy", revealed as a villain, worked with Mayuri and Shukla, did the Shakura kaand and lots of other things, joined hands with Markaat, moved into Singhania house, got found out and yet was still hanging around, was turned into Veer's half-brother and kept inserting himself in between Vani. IDK about anyone else, but I was getting bored and tired of seeing him hang around and insert himself in situations where he logically shouldn't be smiley24 it made Bani look dumb for not seeing his truth, and the Singhanias dumb for just letting the enemy live with them for weeks on end. It'd be one thing if they'd given him a partner with whom he shared significant scenes (rather than hanging on the sidelines of Vani scenes), or got him hooked up with a wife of his own, or even moved him back into his own home with his family but created a track around that...but as it is, his role as the provocateur between Bani and Veer has to end at some point. There's only so much they can stretch the jealousy/past love angle, and Bani seems past all that now. 

At this point, I don't think they can even redeem him, in the eyes of the audience at least. No one will accept that the dhabbewala they love to troll has actually turned a new leaf...we'll always be suspicious of his motives. The only thing they can do is have him declare out and out war on Bani/the cheels, but tbh, his plans are too faltu for him to ever succeed in that. Even Markaat can't help him out here 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In light of the above conversations I’m going to leave this here 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJlDsVMBonH/?igshid=1q7npkwhdkamm

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago