Tell me, am I wrong or Am I wrong?? ?

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

One minute I feel for Ridhu & the other minute I feel for Vansh. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

To me both seem right & wrong at the same time๐Ÿ’”

Am I the only one feeling like  This ?? ?

How can I ship both?   Whats wrong with me?๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

One minute I feel for Ridhu & the other minute I feel for Vansh. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

To me both seem right & wrong at the same time๐Ÿ’”

Am I the only one feeling like  This ?? ?

How can I ship both?   Whats wrong with me?๐Ÿ˜•

You are definitely not alone dear.

Maybe its the actors, the way they portray their respective characters just gets to us and we are not able to take sides..and i think we shouldn't too..

Everyone are flawed, everyone makes mistakes. Nothing and No one is black and white..thats what makes them human compared to the mahan aatmas in ITV serials.

We understand both of them, their pain, their story..you don't need to ship one of them...You don't need to choose between the two..We can just ship Riansh..

Team Riansh all the wayโค๏ธ

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We cannot choice between two eyes. Ek ankh roye toh duja kysa na roye...I am in ur team Dishiu. Mujhe dono k liye bura lag raha hai 

Riddhima ko jo sehna par raha hai uske liye 

Vansh jo apne ap k sath kar raha hai uske liye 

Dono sahi hai dono hi galat hai

The situation is messy and convoulted. Hence pain is of both and as viewers hume bohot kuch pata hai jo Riansh ko individually nhi pata....As a result feeling sad for both in equal manner is very much natural. I am feeling very bad for both!!

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya12000

You are definitely not alone dear.

Maybe its the actors, the way they portray their respective characters just gets to us and we are not able to take sides..and i think we shouldn't too..

Everyone are flawed, everyone makes mistakes. Nothing and No one is black and white..thats what makes them human compared to the mahan aatmas in ITV serials.

We understand both of them, their pain, their story..you don't need to ship one of them...You don't need to choose between the two..We can just ship Riansh..

Team Riansh all the wayโค๏ธ

Priya, frankly i was very  angry with Vansh. I have even written  reprimanding words for him. But ur post of Yesterday gave clarity to me. I realized inspite of being in love Riddhima was at fault and Vansh sometimes  really does certain stuffs that will annoy u.But as a human being he is far more better than Kabir. Sometimes  i feel He tries to enlighten Riddhima and try to teach her lessons in a hard way.Riddhima is too soft to learn them. Vansh sometimes  become very rude and obnoxious but its a part of his personality. And i love botj Riansh in equally.

Nephy thumbnail

I completely agree...I am also in delimma....I feel bad for both of them equally and at the same time yesterday also in the same scene I was feeling bad for both of them...

About Vansh he wants to torture himself more than riddhima,he was burning his dialogues,how he couldn't say haar bhi,his got choked......I don't know why he is doing this.....if he is taking revenge then he is going to punish himself more and if he is doing staged revenge then also he should discuss with riddhima it will pain less to both of them....

Then Riddhima...oh God when reality strike her that maybe Ahana is right maybe vansh is lying and all between them is lie....oh God that desperation to hold on something,to deny every fact,to forget everything so much that if she have to choose than she will choose to live in bubble than facing this reality.....Vansh is the only one who is her husband,friend,lover,family everything to her,her life revolves around him,just mere thought of loosing him more than his lie terrified her.....

Feeling bad for them equally.....

Emotions and rationality sometimes don't go hand in hand ......

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You r not alone 

I feel bad as well as angry for ridz and same with vansh too..both are wrong and at the same time they are right in some ways 

I am not able to support anyone at this point..just going with the flow and waiting for the outcome of this revenge saga..maybe ridz will become more cautious, strong and mature thru this game..in some ways it's good for her like she is going to take a rebirth but vanshs condition will be very bad

Iya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I still feel it's not easy the way makers are showing this revenge. They can turn everything in the end of the track like Neha case. If they can whitewash Vansh in murder case after clearly showing Vansh pushed her in first episode and later showed in another scene that he didn't than they can show anything in future. What if they shows Vansh is doing this to protect Riddhima after the 2nd shootout. Because why would they will showed 2nd shootout again? And Vansh who could not killed Ragini after her betrayal will physically use Riddhima for revenge also does not make any sense. Makers are always doing this from starting that, they make audience feel that show's some track will go like typical ITV style, but later they do something unexpected. So I am not going to sure about anything now like Neha's case which I did not believe from beginning and I was right about it. So I will wait to see what they will be showing by the end of the track.

Priya12000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Priya, frankly i was very  angry with Vansh. I have even written  reprimanding words for him. But ur post of Yesterday gave clarity to me. I realized inspite of being in love Riddhima was at fault and Vansh sometimes  really does certain stuffs that will annoy u.But as a human being he is far more better than Kabir. Sometimes  i feel He tries to enlighten Riddhima and try to teach her lessons in a hard way.Riddhima is too soft to learn them. Vansh sometimes  become very rude and obnoxious but its a part of his personality. And i love botj Riansh in equally.

You can never compare vansh to kabir. kabir is a sadist. vansh on the other hand is hurt , betrayed to the point where he cannot see anything beyond that.

We can always say why is vansh not looking at the fact that even riddhima hates kabir now?If they were team..why is she not even being civil towards kabir?..

There are only two options to that.. the writers'd bad memory when it comes to their own show or Vansh's refusal to see anything else. Currently after the cliff drama, the trust that he had on her is completely gone..he has closed all those doors for her. he does not even want to give her the benefit of doubt. And they is where he comes across as irrational to people because they can't comprehend why a "mastermind" can't see it.. because the person who got betrayed was no mastermind..He was just vansh.a man madly in love with his wife.

Priya12000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

I completely agree...I am also in delimma....I feel bad for both of them equally and at the same time yesterday also in the same scene I was feeling bad for both of them...

About Vansh he wants to torture himself more than riddhima,he was burning his dialogues,how he couldn't say haar bhi,his got choked......I don't know why he is doing this.....if he is taking revenge then he is going to punish himself more and if he is doing staged revenge then also he should discuss with riddhima it will pain less to both of them....

Then Riddhima...oh God when reality strike her that maybe Ahana is right maybe vansh is lying and all between them is lie....oh God that desperation to hold on something,to deny every fact,to forget everything so much that if she have to choose than she will choose to live in bubble than facing this reality.....Vansh is the only one who is her husband,friend,lover,family everything to her,her life revolves around him,just mere thought of loosing him more than his lie terrified her.....

Feeling bad for them equally.....

Emotions and rationality sometimes don't go hand in hand ......

Riddhima's restlessness yesterday was so heart breaking. She clearly do not want to make the same mistake, she knows that it was because of her mistrust that she almost lost her vansh. But there are proof in front of het. She wants to turn, she doesn't want to face the truth. The reality that she might lose vansh again not because of someone else but because of vansh himself is eating her up.

She can fight the world for her love if they tried to separate her from him but how can she fight her love himself.

"Khud se khuda se ya 

shayad puri duniya se ladne ke liye tayar thi aapke liye,

Lekin ab aapse kaise ladun khud ke liye"

The scene when she thought about the moments in the glass House ..the moment that was supposed to be the most beautiful and happy moments of her life..and the feeling that it might not be out of love..and the instant disgust in herself regarding her own thinking is ๐Ÿ’”

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago