Anupamaa Written Update 02 Jan 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Vanraj lying unconscious n injured at the car accident site , passers by gather there , some one informs police , some one informs Anupama.

Shah family is devastated on hearing this . Baa blames Kavya for this state .She prays to God  for his well being.

Anupama is pillion riding on Samar’s bike , Sanjay/ Dolly’s husband is riding with them on his mobike . They reach accident spot n notice the police have already reached n they extricate Vanraj from the mangled car. A passers by hands Anu Van’s mobile.

Anupama fears the worst on seeing the condition of the mangled car n all that blood , her breath holds. But she is relieved as police checks n declares the guy was still breathing . Anupama feels as if her own life had come back n she starts breathing again. Soon ambulance arrives n Van is shifted tk the ambulance . Samar n Sanjay are discussing who would accompany Van in the ambulance . Anupama silently enters the ambulance n sita besides the guy , holding his hand .

Police men ask who was she , Samar informs the guy was his father n the lady was his  mother.  

Sanjay informs Dolly that Vanraj had been located,  he had an accident , police were taking him to hospital . 
at Home Baa is distraught n she is consoled by Pakhi, Babuji and mama ji .

At hospital Anupama , Samar n Sanjay are very scared .... soon they are relieved as the Doc informs his injuries are superficial and he was not in danger. But his injury on his shoulder needed surgery. 
all are relieved in hearing this . Anupama is worried , Samar discusses the finances , Sanjay assures he will arrange the dough . Anupama weeps with grief.

Shah family members arrive n create ruckus . Anupama n Samar assure he was out of danger . Baa accuses Anupama of being responsible for this . Had she handled the matter in better way this would have been avoided . Baa accuses Anupama of accusing Van and throwing him out, instead of that she should have handled in nicely. Anu had  kept him away from his sons wedding rituals and gave so much heart ache to Vanraj, only Baa could feel his pain she accuses. If anything happened to Vanraj she would hold only Anu responsible shouts n wails Baa .  accident was as a result of that pain only accuses Baa. Mama ji n Babuji reassure Baa to and keep calm as Docs have assures Van was out of danger .

At Kavya’s house she is feeling guilty for being so rude to Van and allowing him to leave, she regrets is badly n tries to contact him but gets no reply . She wonders if he had gone back to Anupama.

Anu finally sees Kavya’s video call n answers it . Kavya is stunned n furious to see Anu’s face . Anu informs about the accident n shows her the video of Van being attended by docs n nurses n other paramedics.. Kavya is distraught . She rushes to the hospital. 

On reaching hospital the entire Shah family glares at Kavya and looks at her with hatred. Kavya rushes to Anupama and hugs her tightly n weeps . The entire Shah family is in shocked disbelief.

Kavya is very relived that her Van was ok . She prays to God  to heal her Van . She is very hurt to see her Van badly injured . 
Baa can’t take it any more n berates Kavya for saying “ My Van , my Van in possessive way as if she brought Van as her dowry. Asks her to stop it , she accuses Kavya and Anupama for being responsible for Vanraj’s condition today . Both these women have driven Vanraj to this state she accuses n weeps . Anu n Kavya both stare at eachother n baa and Vanraj.

Precap 

baa is seen insulting n dragging Kavya out of the hospital. 

Vanraj’s condition suddenly takes a turn for the worse. Anupama and Kavya are heart broken n terrified for critical Vanraj being attended by docs n paramedics and wheels into ICU/OT n together watch from the hosp window as Docs attend to him.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Update update update update 😆 kidding take your time. I am just too jobless right now, hence I am refreshing it again and again. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Update update update update 😆 kidding take your time. I am just too jobless right now, hence I am refreshing it again and again. 

So sorry dear . Something came up with my grandma and I had to leave  this . Am updating right away .🤗

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh Baa bhi na 

Thanks for update 👍🏼

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Yeh Baa bhi na 

Thanks for update 👍🏼

Anything goes wrong in the entire world , Baa will hold Anu responsible 😡

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update Sutapasima 🤗👏🤗

Baa to girgit se bhi jyada jaldi rang badlti hai yaar 

So finally Anupama pe blame daal hi diya🤢 ye baa na mujhe meri MIL ki yaad dilati hai😡😡

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Baa is the ultimate villian of this show... No rakhi no kavya... 

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anu's saree gets stuck in vanraj's shoes. That scene and anu's reaction😢😢😢. Rupali ma'am does a splendid job in every single scene.👌👌👌👌 i just wish that kavya would get lost somewhere. It is irritating to see her . 😈😈

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: dipali13

Thanks for update Sutapasima 🤗👏🤗

Baa to girgit se bhi jyada jaldi rang badlti hai yaar 

So finally Anupama pe blame daal hi diya🤢 ye baa na mujhe meri MIL ki yaad dilati hai😡😡

Why are all MILs like this ?? It’s something to do with their insecurity in position of importance in her son’s life . They can’t accept another woman has become more important in his life than the mother . 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Baa is the ultimate villian of this show... No rakhi no kavya... 

exactly , atleast their motives are clear 😎

Lekin Baa 👎🏼 She can't do anything except blame Anupama for everything 🤔