Do you want pregnancy track ???

Poll

Do you want a "mein tumhare bache ki maa banne wali hu" track???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I desperately don't want this bus ye nhi hona chaiye ghisa pita!!!! and I've heard rumours this track might happen

I have also heard CVS sometimes visit forum so I just want to tell them ki bhaiya kisiko nhi chaiye bacha or do you guys want it to happen??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Obviously a big no😵 

Arrey aur kitna kachra karenge show ka

dusk2dawn thumbnail

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dont want Vansh to know she is pregnant & I actually want her to leave mansion.. if they show miscarriage I am ok.. but VR mansion is last place where a baby should come. Its a torture house

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

I dont want Vansh to know she is pregnant & I actually want her to leave mansion.. if they show miscarriage I am ok.. but VR mansion is last place where a baby should come. Its a torture house

agreed. There may people who will try harm  riddhma and her baby before even he or she born 

I m ok with pregnant track after she leaves vansh. And his house , Then vansh find out she pregnant  he might realise his mistake 

Edited by Ishan.123 - 3 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I prefer a pregnancy track onky after she leaves VR nansion and pregnant or not will her decision and only her decison to make as well as if she decides to return

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Obviously a big no😵 

Arrey aur kitna kachra karenge show ka

Then it will be like other shows exactly yahi pattern follow hota h har jagah

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That poor baby doesn't deserve to betortured before its even born. Kyunki pregnancy ki baat pata chalte toture aur worse hogaye and hamare mahan vansh ji bus warning dete rahegaye😭😭😡🤪

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

This plot has been used so many times in itv and it's nothing new, I don't want immj2 to be like a regular melodramatic daily soap. 

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

I prefer a pregnancy track onky after she leaves VR nansion and pregnant or not will her decision and only her decison to make as well as if she decides to return

You know in the end she will hve to.. fir bache k bad ka track bekar kr dete h