Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

Last line.

There will be redemption when he loses her to someone else. Perhaps his own brother in future or surprisingly could be a new entry as well.

There will be fresh entry when they slop down further the road of trp. With all these dragging. Perhaps a year or more. 

I think by then it will be too late. It would be pointless like all other revelations. Also, the point of redemption should not be because of some third person. Is Karan a kid that he needs a third angle for redemption, for the wrongs that are evidently so wrong on the face of it that wrongdoer is obviously aware of.

But cvs being illogical would not get a redemption track like you said any sooner and the story will go in circles.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

I think by then it will be too late. It would be pointless like all other revelations. Also, the point of redemption should not be because of some third person. Is Karan a kid that he needs a third angle for redemption, for the wrongs that are evidently so wrong on the face of it that wrongdoer is obviously aware of.

But cvs being illogical would not get a redemption track like you said any sooner and the story will go in circles.

Time will tell. Redemption is an eye opener. He wont have guilt of what he has done to her coz of his ego.

Yes story will go in circles but for how long. As it is they have lost their grip and audience. Preeran romance and being together is not keeping up the trp coz everyone feels he should be sorry for his karma.

It wont happen till they bring in a third party in between. Karan will realise her value only if he loses her to someone else. 

And triangle love always brings trps. And a feesh entry as well. With fresh entry comes fresh stories as well. 

So for trp anything is possible. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yaar... one thing which I cannot understand that the guy literally believed any random shit against preeta after rishlyn wedding when she was denying all accusations... like pushing mahesh or accepting bribe from sherlyn but this time she actually is responsible for kritika’s wedding being called off... doesn’t matter for right reasons.. and here karan is not reacting at all...I mean what the hell... playing ping pong with his character.... Karan now come across as such a shallow person...though he said he still doesn’t trust preeta but he is not the same hotheaded karan anymore....it’s confusing randomly he becomes angry young man... and randomly he goes in this lost lover boy role...

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

yaar... one thing which I cannot understand that the guy literally believed any random shit against preeta after rishlyn wedding when she was denying all accusations... like pushing mahesh or accepting bribe from sherlyn but this time she actually is responsible for kritika’s wedding being called off... doesn’t matter for right reasons.. and here karan is not reacting at all...I mean what the hell... playing ping pong with his character.... Karan now come across as such a shallow person...though he said he still doesn’t trust preeta but he is not the same hotheaded karan anymore....it’s confusing randomly he becomes angry young man... and randomly he goes in this lost lover boy role...

Exactly. 

😆 Yes, she was kind of responsible for Kritika's state.

Also, Preeta did not utter a word about her disappointment regarding how Karan did not trust her when they met in upcoming Monday episode. Other day she was telling Shrishti even w/o proof karan should have trusted her. But in front of Karan she seems to have suffered from amnesia and is behaving all lovey - dovey.

Also, karan told sarla during krishay marriage at that moment he did not has a reason to trust Preeta. Does he not know Preeta this much also that she would not do any such psycho thing without something fishy.

I mean there is love but no trust. Like is love really possible w/o trust?

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

As per my experience with BT serials redemption word doesn't exist in their dictionary. In BT serials esp where nagpal is writer ML does n number of mistakes and cvs just whitewash it. That's why I am not at all surprised that they never showed Karan's redemption.

I am a silent reader in this forum. From preeran's first marriage I saw many posts regarding Karan's redemption so I thought to reply today. 

Edited by mamta22 - 3 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mamta22

As per my experience with BT serials redemption word doesn't exist in their dictionary. In BT serials esp where nagpal is writer ML does n number of mistakes and cvs just whitewash it. That's why I am not at all surprised that they never showed Karan's redemption.

I am a silent reader in this forum. From preeran's first marriage I saw many posts regarding Karan's redemption so I thought to reply today. 

may be but as far as I know even Abhi regretted what he did to Pragya... atleast they addressed the issue among themselves... but here preeta did mention once or twice for which  she got no response from karan... he would just look down or elsewhere but never respond to it... though I didn’t watch many serials but every time leads get separated its due to anger (kkb or kzk1) or misunderstandings or revenge marriage which basically starts the love story... what karan did to preeta was unthinkable... as per my knowledge it never happened in any show... even in kmh2 where ML did marry FL for revenge, he left her not in middle of the road but at her house just after wedding....this is extra level...even those FLs took time to forgive ML... here Preeta has no self respect...in yesterday’s episode when she was doing a monologue about self respect... I started laughing like really gal do you have any self respect...

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

.in yesterday’s episode when she was doing a monologue about self respect... I started laughing like really gal do you have any self respect...

same reaction ðŸ˜†

Forget them, Mahira is still here with her same repetitive delusions. 

As long as she is still in the show I don't want to watch. Enough cringe as it is.

I had enough of watching same rehash tracks again and again since September ðŸ¤¢