Bobby Deol To Play Villain In RK/Vanga Movie

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SCOOP: Bobby Deol dons the antagonist’s hat once again for Ranbir Kapoor-Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s filmByBollywood Hungama News Network

Created: Dec 31, 2020 - 09:56 IST 

• Ranbir Kapoor recently confirmed being a part of Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s upcoming action thriller. This is the genre where Ranbir has barely been seen and is more than okay to go ahead and experiment. Ranbir Kapoor was last seen on-screen back in 2018 and had been working on Brahmastra since then. Now, the actor has a few other films in his kitty and will wrap up Luv Ranjan’s untitled rom-com before beginning the prep for this one.

#Ranbir Kapoor
    SCOOP Bobby Deol dons the antagonist’s hat once again for Ranbir Kapoor-Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s film
    • Photos: Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Neetu Singh and Riddhima Kapoor Sahani snapped at the Kalina airport
    • Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Neetu Singh and Riddhima Kapoor Sahani snapped at the Kalina airport
    • Ranbir Kapoor Snapped At Dubbing Studio Bandra
    • Photos: Ranbir Kapoor spotted outside Shankar Mahadevan's dubbing studio in Bandra
    • Photos: Ranbir Kapoor snapped in Bandra
    • Photos: Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor snapped at Luv Ranjan’s office in Juhu
    • Photos: Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor snapped at Luv Ranjan's office in Juhu
    • Photos: Ranbir Kapoor snapped during cycle ride

Next

As per the latest reports, Bobby Deol will be seen donning the antagonist’s hat once again after Race 3 and Aashram in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s yet-to-titled project. While Bobby Deol was usually seen in the protagonist’s role or a supporting role, he, too, is willing to expand his horizons and has been impressing his fans by playing the antagonist. While the project is being said to be announced at 12.01 AM on January 1,2021, the star cast so far looks pretty solid.

There have been no further details regarding Bobby Deol’s role in the film so far, but it is expected to be massive nevertheless.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good for Bobby D. He was brilliant in Asram. Might have found his niche. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bobby deol will geting stereo typed as villan

one ashram success and villan in love hostel, vanga movie etc 

this vanga did shahid kaoor movie no kabir singh 

horrible misgynostic movie promoting male ego 

hope this ones not like that 

this ranbir kapoor should stop doing so many movies 80% of his movies are flops 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Good for Bobby D. He was brilliant in Asram. Might have found his niche. 

he was good in 90s i have watched gupt, soldier, biccho, badal, tango charlie 

anti hero roles are his niche from 1990s only 

in ashram he was more negative than the 90s movies like SRK was in darrr or anjaam 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Bobby deol will geting stereo typed as villan

one ashram success and villan in love hostel, vanga movie etc 

this vanga did shahid kaoor movie no kabir singh 

horrible misgynostic movie promoting male ego 

hope this ones not like that 

this ranbir kapoor should stop doing so many movies 80% of his movies are flops 

I don’t think Bobby cares about being stereotyped. I think he’s great full people are still willing to pay him to act 😆

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don’t think Bobby cares about being stereotyped. I think he’s great full people are still willing to pay him to act 😆

True but what i am saying is stero types of bollywood in gen 

Ab in father roles 

bobby in villan roles

chunky in comedy 

after come back 

no variety roles except may be AB to some extent 

I feel boby deols career was ruined by negative articles and new in 90s and early 2000s 

there was news hes a bad actor so was akshay, saif and salman and suniel more worst actors 

like sushant a negative campaign was run i think in 90s