Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

But he does look good in that gif😆

Blushing GIF - OneDirection 1D HarryStyles - Discover & Share GIFs

Won't bombard anymore HS gifs don't worry😆 this one is the last one😆

P.S- Not a 1D fan or HS fan... just find him good looking and had a chotusa celebrity crush on him earlier🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Amhi suddha state board😎

Array waah mast Lavy!👍🏼

Remember and love this poem. Mast aaheMajhi dekhil paath aahe. Love anything poetry😃

This was the 2nd last poem/chapter in the 6th grade book. Hyachya nantar cha chapter hota 'Saduche Bill' which was another good story. (I rem it distinctly cuz it was the reason for a cascade of jokes in class😆)

7th grade too had some nice poems in Marathi as well as English. Gavatfula re gavatfula, From a railway carriage, The Brook....👍🏼

Tu suddha state board? I thought you both belonged to CBSE😆 I guess it was my prejudiced mindset saying everyone in Pune- Mumbai belongs to CBSE😆

Did you have a story in 10th where the lead character used to sing 'Dhule, amalnel, erandol, pachore?' My brother had it and I used to sit with him asking him to read those stories for me😆 It's probably 10th ka first sectionwala lesson with a story revolving around some brothers... 

I do rem the title and that Saduche bill had a dentist or maybe a doc in it but story yaad nahi😭

Yes yes... I know gavatfula re gavatfula by heart too❤️ the brook is one other good piece

Our portion was different from yours in 9th and 10th but we had good poems there as well❤️

I might sound sadisctic but my fav poem is 'Oh Captain, My Captain' I can relate that poem to a numerous leaders😭 what's your fav poem?

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes yes... not a big fan of Shikhar on-field(not a hater either... I find him good but not a fan) but I adore his off-screen persona... was really happy after finding out about his family life❤️👏

I observe anything as usual😆

Yup... twitter confuses me... mein ussi website se trends dekh leti hoon😆 also I don't have any idea ki konsa twitter handle follow karu😆 toh this website zindabad🥳

I guess we should be thodasa proud😎😆

Uffo😆 you were interacting with a bacchi😆 she had to enjoy it, akhir choice kiski hai?😉

Me too neutral towards Shikhar. Actually am neutral towards a lot of players😆

But most of the Punjabi munde in the team like Shikhar, Kohli express genuine happiness for another's achievement. Really like him for that.

Yes she was a sweet bacchi. Was stressing over homework😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Me too neutral towards Shikhar. Actually am neutral towards a lot of players😆

But most of the Punjabi munde in the team like Shikhar, Kohli express genuine happiness for another's achievement. Really like him for that.

Yes she was a sweet bacchi. Was stressing over homework😆

Same, I am a fan of few but am neutral towards many😆

I agree... I rem last year when Rohit scored his 5th 100 in the WC, VK seemed more happy than him😆

WC se yaad aya last year rem when VK left the ground thinking he was out?😆

Bechari bacchi😆

Bucky thumbnail

Tu suddha state board? I thought you both belonged to CBSE😆 I guess it was my prejudiced mindset saying everyone in Pune- Mumbai belongs to CBSE😆

Did you have a story in 10th where the lead character used to sing 'Dhule, amalnel, erandol, pachore?' My brother had it and I used to sit with him asking him to read those stories for me😆 It's probably 10th ka first sectionwala lesson with a story revolving around some brothers... 

I do rem the title and that Saduche bill had a dentist or maybe a doc in it but story yaad nahi😭

Yes yes... I know gavatfula re gavatfula by heart too❤️ the brook is one other good piece

Our portion was different from yours in 9th and 10th but we had good poems there as well❤️

I might sound sadisctic but my fav poem is 'Oh Captain, My Captain' I can relate that poem to a numerous leaders😭 what's your fav poem?

Ohh...not able to remember that story from 10th?🤔

That's a nice choice! By Whitman right? For the longest time I used to relate it to Cap Am even though it's for Lincoln. I think it suits any servant leader👍🏼

My fav were many....I used to enjoy singing those! (It was added fun to know them before encountering them in studies😆) One particular fav I can think of is Television by Roald Dahl. Was taken from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Then there was Daffodils by Wordsworth

Apart from that I absolutely adore Wordsworth, R.L Stevenson, Robert Frost, W.H. Davies, A.L.Tennyson, William Blake👍🏼

Bucky thumbnail

Same, I am a fan of few but am neutral towards many😆

I agree... I rem last year when Rohit scored his 5th 100 in the WC, VK seemed more happy than him😆

WC se yaad aya last year rem when VK left the ground thinking he was out?😆

Bechari bacchi😆

Yes VK had more expressions than Rohit himself😆

Yes. Bechare pe kitne memes bane the😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Behen log mein ek award jeeti

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Finally Rangu and Mamta ma'am destroyed VR💔😭😭

RiAnsh😭