Virushka named their daughter Anvi❤️

sounds sweet!

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

CC ki shuruwat khush khabri se-

Virushka named their daughter Anvi❤️

sounds sweet!

Congratulations to the couple! Lovely name too!👍🏼

Waise mujhe nahi pata tha people had been betting on gender reveal. Twitter seems to have exploded😆

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Hola CC #30

Harry Styles Waving GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Feeling proud of our spamming skills🥳

Naye CC ke saath saath, we're getting to react on posts too😎 (Low-key fancied the earlier simpler feature more😕)

Originally posted by Bucky

Congratulations to the couple! Lovely name too!👍🏼

Waise mujhe nahi pata tha people had been betting on gender reveal. Twitter seems to have exploded😆

Waise do you know Babu most cricketers have daughters as their first child so I was somewhat sure ki ladki hi hogi😆(I didn't bet with anyone though😭 paise kamaneka chance gayo🥺🤣)

Be it MSD, Sachin, VK, Rohit, Gambhir, Raina, Harbhajan, Dada, Sreesanth, Rahane sabko first child ladki hi hai😆

Twitter is one trash app(no offence), unless you're there for healthy convos there's no use of it... everyone is busy pulling down others, banning, bashing, trending faltu things like haroj ka Kangana trend, BB trend😆IPL ke time alag hi bashing hoti hai humare cricketers kismiley36

The worst is that people even fight with unknown people everyday🤣

I like the memes on Team India though❤️ they are lovely... 

IG is filled with fake people, FB is filled with relatives and Twitter is busy bashing and banning😆(do I sound like someone from the previous generation?😆)

Originally posted by Bucky

Naye CC ke saath saath, we're getting to react on posts too😎 (Low-key fancied the earlier simpler feature more😕)

Yes... I am glad ab emoticon wale posts band honge😆

I like this feature except for the like button... I like it at it's original place😃

Babu woh star in eye wala emoji mere post ko tha ki Harry Styles ko?☺️🤣

Waise do you know Babu most cricketers have daughters as their first child so I was somewhat sure ki ladki hi hogi😆(I didn't bet with anyone though😭 paise kamaneka chance gayo🥺🤣)

Be it MSD, Sachin, VK, Rohit, Gambhir, Raina, Harbhajan, Dada, Sreesanth, Rahane sabko first child ladki hi hai😆

Twitter is one trash app(no offence), unless you're there for healthy convos there's no use of it... everyone is busy pulling down others, banning, bashing, trending faltu things like haroj ka Kangana trend, BB trend😆IPL ke time alag hi bashing hoti hai humare cricketers kismiley36

The worst is that people even fight with unknown people everyday🤣

I like the memes on Team India though❤️ they are lovely... 

IG is filled with fake people, FB is filled with relatives and Twitter is busy bashing and banning😆(do I sound like someone from the previous generation?😆)

Yes noticed that. Issliye was hoping yeh dono toh trend break kare but they joined it instead😆

Kamaal ka analysis on the apps. Twitter used to relatively quiet earlier but it has become a chaos now. BB sach mein roz trend hota hai😆 

Naah ji I belong to the same (old) gen🤣 Usse yaad aaya during lockdown I'd installed an app called 'Slowly' that sends posts/letters to people (as in pen-friends) in a way how it would do in the real world. So it can take days to weeks for someone to receive that mail depending on how far they live from you in the world.

Babu woh star in eye wala emoji mere post ko tha ki Harry Styles ko?☺️🤣

Tumhare post ke liye hi tha🤣

Don't fancy 1D/HS as such😆