Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

LOL. I mean...it's a look 😕

I was re-watching older eps last night (thanks to our chat about their first dance 😳) and I honestly can't decide if I hate Mohit's earlier looks or the new Hunterwala/Flowerwala ones more. They have not got his styling right on this show, at whichever phase of Jai's evolution - be it "hero" or villain...maybe they should have stuck with having him always only wear white, in stark contrast to the "villain" who wears black all the time 😆

Don’t tempt me I might do the same now 🤣 are they on YouTube? I think I prefer the hunterwala look

Compared to his first look and this garden look 😆 I mean what phool does he want to grow they will go phusss like his plan 🤣 bet you this will be a ‘memory loss’ track we haven’t had that. This allows him to stay at cheel mansion 😆 

Haiii the villain who wears black is half the reason I am here  

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I am also waiting for that 2 sec scene only 😍

🤣 Honestly the fact that she attacks dhabbewala for Veer  dream come true 🤣 even though someone as usual beats her to the job like with monil 🤣

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

Don’t tempt me I might do the same now 🤣 are they on YouTube? I think I prefer the hunterwala look

Compared to his first look and this garden look 😆 I mean what phool does he want to grow they will go phusss like his plan 🤣 bet you this will be a ‘memory loss’ track we haven’t had that. This allows him to stay at cheel mansion 😆 

Haiii the villain who wears black is half the reason I am here  

They might be, but I didn't watch there. They usually mute out the majority of the dialogue if music is playing in the BG 😡. I know they're on Voot and MXPlayer, but you'd need a VPN to watch.  

Yeah, I originally thought he was being framed for the centipede thing, but now I feel like he and Markaat will have him pretend that she's betrayed him by arrow-ing him, and he'll find a way to use that to gain sympathy again, just at the point Bani's ready to murder him🤢

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah I got it. Again the purpose of this track is that bani choosing her veer over everything. Now she is ready to kill jay for her Veeranshu. 

Can. Not. Wait. Even if she doesn't kill him (which she won't), at least the intention is there, which is what we've all been waiting for. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Can. Not. Wait. Even if she doesn't kill him (which she won't), at least the intention is there, which is what we've all been waiting for. 

Yeah coming back from guffah veer asked bani to say that he was right about jai but she did not said that and than said it when veer teased her but now she will said this after knowing whole truth. So thats something good. 

Humes22 thumbnail

They might be, but I didn't watch there. They usually mute out the majority of the dialogue if music is playing in the BG 😡. I know they're on Voot and MXPlayer, but you'd need a VPN to watch.  

Yeah, I originally thought he was being framed for the centipede thing, but now I feel like he and Markaat will have him pretend that she's betrayed him by arrow-ing him, and he'll find a way to use that to gain sympathy again, just at the point Bani's ready to murder him🤢

Eurgh that background music replacement is so annoying they even have this weird naagin one which they play and I’m like ewwwww! 

lol can I just say firstly how did Jai remove markaat from the trishul - he’s so naughty honestly. Shivji needs to do something about him 🤣 also such he’s such a drama Queen promise. These new looks are a cry for attention. I’m telling you bring back mayuri 😆

Humes22 thumbnail

Totally with you - I think I am as happy as Veer will be 😆

I feel bad for baani she always has the intention of killing people and someone beats her to it 🤣 it’s the intention that counts I guess 🤣

RaniZelda thumbnail

Eurgh that background music replacement is so annoying they even have this weird naagin one which they play and I’m like ewwwww! On the YT Colors account they don't even replace the music, they just mute entire sections so you can't hear a thing including the dialogue  I'm like, why don't you idiots pay for copyrights when you decide to use the music in your shows? I swear it never used to be this bad. The K serials played every Bollywood song going (tbf, terrible ones mostly from Ekta's films smiley37) without ever having an issue...though I guess streaming was less of a thing back then.  

lol can I just say firstly how did Jai remove markaat from the trishul - he’s so naughty honestly. Shivji needs to do something about him 🤣 also such he’s such a drama Queen promise. These new looks are a cry for attention. I’m telling you bring back mayuri 😆 I guess you were right that being a naag he could release her? Naughty Jai...two eps ago he was like "Markaat Mumma, I'm not telling you a thing about my plan" and now he's back to square one 🤔 what exactly was your plan? Just hope that Veer never returns from the moon and Bani just...accidentally...marries you?! 🤣 No wonder he goes back to mummy dearest. Khud se kabhi bhi kuch nahi hua. Mayuri would have a field day mocking him 🤣 I mean, she came closer to killing Bani than he ever has smiley37 

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
Humes22 thumbnail

I have decided the problem is colours 🤣 bhukkad and song less 🤣

Oh my gosh he is like that kid that is like mum I’m going to do this on my own. Five seconds later mummy he took my toy- get it back 🤣 maa da laadla 😆

RaniZelda thumbnail

Totally with you - I think I am as happy as Veer will be 😆

I feel bad for baani she always has the intention of killing people and someone beats her to it 🤣 it’s the intention that counts I guess 🤣

LOL. I mean, this time she definitely would have killed him...her bad luck that he fell just seconds before she could poison him smiley37