Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Omg! Kaisa ye pyar hai 2 with Sharbhi would sound soo exciting! I know Ekta doesnโ€™t repeat but considering N5 isnโ€™t a typical daily soap, like it comes twice a week. For that they werenโ€™t really shown a lot. I mean she could take them as in web series or someone other than Ekta can cast them. 

This needs to start trending!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I donโ€™t even think about the day N5 ends. Iโ€™ll cry buckets especially when you know characters like VAni especially Veer rarely appears! It is sooo well written excluding the current situation. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Moreover, there is another level of sukoon to watch them on screen. 

I agree! Their coziness makes us cozy too!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vgn1

Well, I guess web series may be a possibility. I keep forgetting about her ALT Balaji series. Probably because I rarely watch those. In fact, haven't watched any of her series in so long. But, Naagin 5 and Vaani seems to have drawn me back to Indian television. After this, may go back to hibernation until they or some other pair draws me back.  

Lets hope for best 

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I guess nowadays repeating jodis is more common because there's so much more content available for them to appear in. Back when you had, like, 10 shows on TV, repeating the same jodis would feel too much, I guess. Esp because, as said upthread, we see them for years on a daily soap, so immediately repeating that same jodi would feel stale.  

Originally posted by: J2lover

I doubt, they would choose KGGK2!smiley36 They said in their respective interviews, they both were planning to do web, but N5 also seemed to be something out of their comfort zone, that's why they signed up for them. Couldn't blame them! Cut the crap story, the characters or Veer and Bani and way more unconventional than most mainstream characters. Veer toh, I have never ever come across anyone like him!smiley43smiley43smiley43

So, I doubt SharBhi would choose something as mainstream as KGGK2!smiley36 But then, its ekta maiyya! So who knows!smiley36

I'd love for SharBhi to be in a web series, honestly. AltBalaji or otherwise, that's where they'd shine the most I think. I'm just saying, if my only choice is KGGK2 or nothing...I'll settle for them however I can get it ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, and here's the real thing: most actors who work for Ekta once and have a decent relationship with her will say yes to pretty much whatever she offers next. They know she's big in the industry, and unless like Hina they want to take a break or move on to movies or something bigger like that, eventually everyone returns to Ekta Kapoor...smiley36 

Edited by RaniZelda - 3 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail

I donโ€™t even think about the day N5 ends. Iโ€™ll cry buckets especially when you know characters like VAni especially Veer rarely appears! It is sooo well written excluding the current situation. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Moreover, there is another level of sukoon to watch them on screen. 

So true. See, my ideal situation, which will never happen, is that I want to see Vani (especially Veer) but...in a better written show ๐Ÿ˜† I just want everything about them, from their quirks and nuances, to their styling, even to their story, to remain the same (they don't have to be naagin-cheel but otherwise), but I want the show to be focused on them and be more of an intense romance. 

I often feel like there is a time and a moment for these things as well. The right actors, at the right moment, in the right show*, with the right characters and the right audience, all come together to make the perfect combination. And that specific chemistry or moment can not be recreated, even sometimes with the same actors. So any new SharBhi show may reach us differently, be better or not as good at recreating their chemistry...but I'd love to see them try. 

*by which I don't necessarily mean best or well-written, just that it was the show that captured them at the right moment in time.  

ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Purane tandav ke dialogues.

Pyaar pyaar ko khatm karega 

Are Veer itna kamzor acha nahi lagta. Make him strong.  Show the grey side 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I saw in twitter sharad and Surbhi ll sign for sequel of old show kahani ghar ghar ki..wow hehe 2020 ka comedy

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

So true. See, my ideal situation, which will never happen, is that I want to see Vani (especially Veer) but...in a better written show ๐Ÿ˜† I just want everything about them, from their quirks and nuances, to their styling, even to their story, to remain the same (they don't have to be naagin-cheel but otherwise), but I want the show to be focused on them and be more of an intense romance. 

I often feel like there is a time and a moment for these things as well. The right actors, at the right moment, in the right show*, with the right characters and the right audience, all come together to make the perfect combination. And that specific chemistry or moment can not be recreated, even sometimes with the same actors. So any new SharBhi show may reach us differently, be better or not as good at recreating their chemistry...but I'd love to see them try. 

*by which I don't necessarily mean best or well-written, just that it was the show that captured them at the right moment in time.  

Could be true!! Veer and Bani chemistry will have its own spark & it lies with the characters they are playing & story which they work on. However no one has actually experimented to cast the same couple again to know whether it works or not. Lol! Pakistani shows does that and surprisingly every time the same couple works with different characters, the chemistry outshines the previous one. It would be my wish to see Sharbhi maybe doing a short film or a webseries. 

RaniZelda thumbnail

Could be true!! Veer and Bani chemistry will have its own spark & it lies with the characters they are playing & story which they work on. However no one has actually experimented to cast the same couple again to know whether it works or not. Lol! Pakistani shows does that and surprisingly every time the same couple works with different characters, the chemistry outshines the previous one. It would be my wish to see Sharbhi maybe doing a short film or a webseries. 

Definitely true! Let SharBhi be the first! ๐Ÿ˜†

I haven't watched many Pakistani shows but have enjoyed the few I've seen...they have a real elegance that is often missing from ITV ๐Ÿ˜†

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. Leading pairs are repeated together so many times and everytime they rock. I love Pakistani shows.  So much better than Indian ones in terms of content and much shorter. 

Well, as for sharbi, I too would love to see them. But, KGGK 2, is probably not one I wish to see them on. That was one show where the male lead was totally MIA. I mean I get that her shows are more woman oriented and most men are just puppets but this one took the cake on that. I just cannot imagine Sharad for that. Now, if only they would cast him in some bad boy, arrogant or grey shaded image like any of her other serials, like a qayamath or even the one with Rajeev Khandelwal one, I forgot the name of the serial that would be best.  

But, if KGGK 2 then so be it, I guess.