Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

No sympathy for him - it was a choice he made. Kavya carried on her tamasha, everyone asked him several times to ask her to leave. 

It is not like he is not capable of taking extreme measures. He always took it with Anu. Threw her out of the house, manhandle her after EMA was revealed because she refused to listen. Shouted on her every now and then.

He was capable of handling the situation quite well, but he made his choice. So it is on him entirely - not even on Kavya that he missed out.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I didnt feel bad for vanraj but i feel bad for anupama the way he asking vanraj to come inside but here also he choose kavya which i hate it agar wo aaj anu ko choose karta mayb in future mere paas ek reason hota to like him 0.1 per bas 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vanraj deserves it. Kavya however stupid she was yesterday, Vanraj deserves the humilation.... and Anupamaa asked him few times, he chose to stay outside... he chose Kavya again

He made is chose the moment he went to Kavya after the slap, and started shouting at Anupamaa with his dialogue 'how dare she'    Be grateful that she hasnt slapped Kavya before... cos she actually deserves it and even Vanraj does too 

This is how Anupamaa felt when Vanraj said to her after Toshu engagement picture.... why is she making a fuss if she missed it, its her fault... even Toshu just said something similar

Hardly anyone noticed Anupamaa was missing from the function yet all got on with it...  no one even bothered to ask where is the mother of the groom

Not just that they didnt even bother to let her know that Toshu had a girl and wanted to talk to the parents... Vanraj literally treated her like maid to only serve chai and snacks... and he says the same last week ago....    when Anupamaa sat down to discuss with family about the wedding... 

Vanraj and family deserve it. And i wish ppl stop JUST bashing Kavya,... cos Vanraj is equally and more wrong

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Much needed. Vanraj is the cause of the issue, he deserves everything i.e actions that comes his way.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: favjassi

But I realy liked baa line when kavya threatend to kill her self then baa said “ tho vanraj tu Ander  ajao “🤣🤣🤣

lol i was like yeah, nice line baa 🤣