Anupamaa

What a sick situation

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm not defending vanraj actions but today's episode kavYa threatening to kill her self amd he watching his sons marriage on the doorsteps it's horrible for a father especially toshu and his bond he properly didnt know what to do at that time but he really felt it and kavYa kept on pulling him forgetting he is a father looks like both toshu and kinjal was sad and angry sems like kinjal will take out her anger on raaki for inviting  kavYa judging by the expression she gave raaki 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sick situation indeed. But it was nice to see tears in Vanraj’s eyes and see him hurting. Just because Kavya threatened to kill herself, he decided to forego his fatherly duties. Tomorrow if Kavya threatens to kill herself if Vanraj discharges any filial duty towards his parents, will he give up on that relationship as well? 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 3 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye Vanraj ki choice thi pehle bhi aur iss time bhi to jo bhi choose karo results ya consequence to face kar na hi padega na ajj aur kal bhi...kal ko jab pakhi ki shadi ki baat hogi tab bhi ye baat matter karegi hi karegi 

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So true. The father is busy running around like a young man when his son is to be married, and tomorrow his daughter. Rakhi was right in saying this. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

To be honest, Anupama was patient enough to ask him 3-4 times if he prefers standing out or joining in.

It served him right, and I was seeking for this pleasure for longest of time. He gets to be part of everything and beautiful moments of family time whereas Kavya is just given tags like those she got today. This is not to say, Kavya was correct in her demands of being "choti maa" and it was unreasonable for her to demand her rights at Toshu's wedding, but this was much needed lesson for Vanraj.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vanraj has dug his own grave and he is now stuck in it.. kavya was really acting like a mad woman.. I wonder how vanraj tolerates her and hates someone so calm and proper like anupamaa.. anyways the situation was horrible but he made his choice to be with kavya over his son and family.. kavya wanting a place in vanraj life legally also binds u to his family.. but how does she plan to manage that duty ?? 

murder4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think it is also how beautifully Sudhanshu Pandey enacted that scene which it made it so effective.

He made his own choice but even then it is never a good situation for any parent that he faced.

The amazing acting leveled up the impact of the scene.

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The way anupamaa asked him " aakri baar pooch rahi ho" and asked him to come inside . Her eyes expression was like she was giving him a last chance to set things right between their marriage. She had glistened tears and he was helpless. God that whole scene was so nice .

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But I realy liked baa line when kavya threatend to kill her self then baa said “ tho vanraj tu Ander  ajao “🤣🤣🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by-favjassi

But I realy liked baa line when kavya threatend to kill her self then baa said “ tho vanraj tu Ander  ajao “🤣🤣🤣

🤣 baa is so mean though😆