Hi piyu I’m mini
Hi Mini, you know my childhood best friend shares your name.
Hi piyu I’m mini
Hi Mini, you know my childhood best friend shares your name.
O wow that’s great
How was the episode?
I rly liked it.
Hello everyone 🤗
I'm Disha.
Good to see the chat club. It will be fun chatting.😃
Originally posted by: Disha2712
Hello everyone 🤗
I'm Disha.
Good to see the chat club. It will be fun chatting.😃
Hey Disha
And yes finally we got chat club here😉
I had mixed feelings about it.
Loved how smart is Kinjal regarding the whole scene.
Loved it that Anu's mom finally gave it Baa. It was like the first time ever, someone spoke against her and spoke out all those points we felt so far. Like everything - her being terrible elder, terrible MIL, her taunts when it comes to Anu but ignorance when it comes to her own son.
Got disappointed in Anu, that she kept interrupting. She still doesn't feel the same. She is also a mother to a daughter herself. She should have related the most with what her mom was experiencing but alas. Her need to please everyone is overwhelmingly disturbing. Many people will defend saying she is a nice and good human. Yes, she is, but there is a thick line between being nice and being stupid. Almost half of the time, her action screams of stupidity.
The most disappointing dialogue which CVs glorified with the background music "Aayi thi dolly me jaugi arthi pe". That was wrong on so many levels, literally gave out the wrong message. There are many women suffering in our country. This show which is taking up a delicate social issue such as EMA should not give out a message of closing of a Victim's choice to return back home. Not in name of the family, not in name of culture, and not in name of Sankar. She could have just say - my children are here, Vanraj left so I choose to be here. But that dialogue and that glorification of that scene were unnecessary and disappointing.
I had mixed feelings about it.
Loved how smart is Kinjal regarding the whole scene.
Loved it that Anu's mom finally gave it Baa. It was like the first time ever, someone spoke against her and spoke out all those points we felt so far. Like everything - her being terrible elder, terrible MIL, her taunts when it comes to Anu but ignorance when it comes to her own son.
Got disappointed in Anu, that she kept interrupting. She still doesn't feel the same. She is also a mother to a daughter herself. She should have related the most with what her mom was experiencing but alas. Her need to please everyone is overwhelmingly disturbing. Many people will defend saying she is a nice and good human. Yes, she is, but there is a thick line between being nice and being stupid. Almost half of the time, her action screams of stupidity.
The most disappointing dialogue which CVs glorified with the background music "Aayi thi dolly me jaugi arthi pe". That was wrong on so many levels, literally gave out the wrong message. There are many women suffering in our country. This show which is taking up a delicate social issue such as EMA should not give out a message of closing of a Victim's choice to return back home. Not in name of the family, not in name of culture, and not in name of Sankar. She could have just say - my children are here, Vanraj left so I choose to be here. But that dialogue and that glorification of that scene were unnecessary and disappointing.
Anupama said this??!
Should I leave any hope that Anupama will move on in her life and find someone better than Ravanraj?
I do think CVS are still planning to make Anupama little more successful and achieve her dreams, but also keen on uniting these two
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Anupama said this??!
Should I leave any hope that Anupama will move on in her life and find someone better than Ravanraj?
I do think CVS are still planning to make Anupama little more successful and achieve her dreams, but also keen on uniting these two
Yup, she did. and on top of that CVs added that impactful effect as if that was supposed to universal fact and wisdom.
At this point, I have lost all hope in Anu. I am just going to read written updates for a while. I can't tolerate them romanticizing this situation.
Happy New year everyone🥳
Happy New Year Everyone 🥳We survived 2020, May 2021 be a whole lot better year! 😃
Happy New Year forum members 🥳.
Hope this new year will be amazing for all of us.❤️
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12