Upcoming original shows on Dangal TV

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Below are upcoming original shows on Dangal TV till now:

1. Ranju Ki Betiyaan by Rashmi Sharma PH

2. An untitled show by Shashi Sumeet PH

3. A thriller show by Vijayendra Kumeria PH- It may be weekend like CIF in 2009 was.

4. A fantasy kids show by Creative's Eyes.

5. Phir Laut Aayi Naagin sequel by Triangle Films- This news is according to a source but confirmed news is yet to come.

Since Devi ended last week and now filled by an old show on that slot, Ranju Ki Betiyaan may get its 9pm slot. Shashi Sumeet show may get 9:30pm slot. Creative's Eyes show may take 8pm slot. Vijayendra Kumeria PH show may either be weekend since its thriller or take 8pm or 8:30pm slot. If this show comes late then this may can also replace Aye Mere Humsafar or Prem Bandhan if one of them ends due to low ratings. If Naagin sequel actually comes it will get 9:30pm or 10:pm slot since it was a topper show on the channel with its views in millions on every episodes on You Tube. I hope TRP System either goes or is improved before these shows come otherwise this channel too will never be same as before but will be filled with nonsense shows like other channels.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am more interested in Shashi Mittal shows.

Is this naagin sequel the continuation of the naagin show which ended abruptly in a month?

Hey how was the previous RS show on Dangal?

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am more interested in Shashi Mittal shows.

Is this naagin sequel the continuation of the naagin show which ended abruptly in a month?

Hey how was the previous RS show on Dangal?

Triangle PH is known to end their shows incomplete. They did with 4 shows. No it will not be continuation of Naagkanya but 3rd Season will be a whole new story I guess. 1st Season ended in 100 episodes with proper ending. Naagkanya seems to be simply a filler till this PH's other show Alif Laila start. Naagkanya ended in 25 episodes at cliffhanger and next week AL started which unfortunately again ended incomplete after just 20 episodes and did not resume post lockdown due to some reasons. Now FL Shiny is in Pandya Stores while ML Ankit playing Devil in Yeshu show. This show could break his negative image but he is back to negative role. RS previous show was Pyaar Ki Lukka Chuppi. From what I seen from promos while watching my shows was that it was about 2 people falling in love and getting married but some time later ML has EMA with another girl in office I think. Then post-lockdown there was promo of a leap of 1 year with FL working in office after leaving her sasural. Another ML is introduced as her boss who falls for her. I don't know what happens in show as what all I said is based on me seeing promos. Seeing my show did not resume I could not see other promos of that show so no idea what would have happened. But post-lockdown it ended in 2 months even when ratings were average and not low with AYM replacing this show. AYM is Shashi Sumeet show only and its awful from the discussions I read a month ago in that show thread on this forum only.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Filler till the next show begins?Thats so mean to its viewers.

How is the pair Namish Tina?

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Triangle PH is known to end their shows incomplete. They did with 4 shows. No it will not be continuation of Naagkanya but 3rd Season will be a whole new story I guess. 1st Season ended in 100 episodes with proper ending. Naagkanya seems to be simply a filler till this PH's other show Alif Laila start. Naagkanya ended in 25 episodes at cliffhanger and next week AL started which unfortunately again ended incomplete after just 20 episodes and did not resume post lockdown due to some reasons. Now FL Shiny is in Pandya Stores while ML Ankit playing Devil in Yeshu show. This show could break his negative image but he is back to negative role. RS previous show was Pyaar Ki Lukka Chuppi. From what I seen from promos while watching my shows was that it was about 2 people falling in love and getting married but some time later ML has EMA with another girl in office I think. Then post-lockdown there was promo of a leap of 1 year with FL working in office after leaving her sasural. Another ML is introduced as her boss who falls for her. I don't know what happens in show as what all I said is based on me seeing promos. Seeing my show did not resume I could not see other promos of that show so no idea what would have happened. But post-lockdown it ended in 2 months even when ratings were average and not low with AYM replacing this show. AYM is Shashi Sumeet show only and its awful from the discussions I read a month ago in that show thread on this forum only.

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Filler till the next show begins?Thats so mean to its viewers.

How is the pair Namish Tina?

Pair is good but story is awful. It was promoted as an IAS aspirant getting married but not stopping her goal but show turned out to be saas-bahu and plottings. The FL is killed by her younger sister. Now FL lookalike has come who is a nachaniya. So an IAS aspirant turned into a nachaniya if she is same woman who is alive. May be they kept Naagkanya on hold to continue it after AL ends which surely would have been a finite series like Phir Laut Aayi Naagin. But sadly AL could not continue. I guess instead of making another season of Akbar Birbal on Star Bharat they would have resumed AL which would surely get them high ratings like earlier. Now they can't continue Naagkanya even if they want as FL Heena Parmar plays FL's evil younger sister in AYM and main villain Paraj Tyagi is in Naagin 5. AYM makers cheated viewers by showing promo something else and content something else. AYM opened with 1.0 or 1.1, was in 1.0-1.3 till 2 weeks then from 1.3 directly dropped to 0.4 and from then its in 0.5-0.7. Looks like viewers reduced soon after it diverted from IAS dream to sasural drama.

jasminerahul thumbnail

oh.I duno y all shows turn into family dramas.on SSK Simar was an ambitious dancer.Shockingly later she became a typical house wife

Pair is good but story is awful. It was promoted as an IAS aspirant getting married but not stopping her goal but show turned out to be saas-bahu and plottings. The FL is killed by her younger sister. Now FL lookalike has come who is a nachaniya. So an IAS aspirant turned into a nachaniya if she is same woman who is alive. May be they kept Naagkanya on hold to continue it after AL ends which surely would have been a finite series like Phir Laut Aayi Naagin. But sadly AL could not continue. I guess instead of making another season of Akbar Birbal on Star Bharat they would have resumed AL which would surely get them high ratings like earlier. Now they can't continue Naagkanya even if they want as FL Heena Parmar plays FL's evil younger sister in AYM and main villain Paraj Tyagi is in Naagin 5. AYM makers cheated viewers by showing promo something else and content something else. AYM opened with 1.0 or 1.1, was in 1.0-1.3 till 2 weeks then from 1.3 directly dropped to 0.4 and from then its in 0.5-0.7. Looks like viewers reduced soon after it diverted from IAS dream to sasural drama.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Looking forward to the Thriller one on Dangal Tv! 

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Looking forward to the Thriller one on Dangal Tv! 

Which Vijayendra Kumeria production one?

It can be either weekend or take 8pm Shanidev slot.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Which Vijayendra Kumeria production one?

It can be either weekend or take 8pm Shanidev slot.

Yes yes! I have always been more inclined towards Thriller shows.. be it Hindi OR English.. 

Its the thrill factor that keep us glued to the show.. 

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Yes yes! I have always been more inclined towards Thriller shows.. be it Hindi OR English.. 

Its the thrill factor that keep us glued to the show.. 

That show may come in Feb-Mar. If Naagin sequel comes it will get 9:30pm or 10pm slot but if it won't come then this thriller may get that slot or it can be a weekend show too. Since its a Dangal show there is less chances of show getting ruined. It can be finite show like another thriller Dev.

Ranju Ki Betiyan will be 1st to come followed by Creative Eye kids fantasy show and then others. Don't understand why we need Ranju Ki Betiyan in today's time. This show has a man leaving his wife after she gives birth to 4 daughter and he marries another woman who will be villain in the show. Ayub, Reena Kapoor, Deepshikha plays them while Roopal Tyagi plays one of the daughters.