SaraLia/SukShay AT: Kisi Sookhe Registan Mein Thandi Hawa Ke Jaisi Tum - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Quite nice-  it's essentially a story that showcases rural India.  

The main character is played by the same person who acts alongside Ayushman Khurana in that Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhan movie. Also has Neena Gupta and Raghubir Yadav.

He is a guy preparing for his MBA exams, but gets posted in a rural village in India, and takes it up because there are no other job options. Essentially a story of his interactions with the folks there.

Very family friendly- perhaps one episode that has very mild drinking scenes, and a couple of mild profanities, but nothing else really. Stays relatively light hearted too.

Added on watchlist👍🏼

I need to watch some other good shows/movies after taking so much cringe they're selling in the name of entertainment.

Have you watched The Queen's Gambit? Its a good one.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Have you watched The Queen's Gambit? Its a good one.

As a fairly good chess player myself, perhaps slightly unrealistic in the way Beth goes around beating people apart from Borgov, but that's to be expected in a cinematic interpretation. Otherwise a pretty decent show- liked it 😊

ATJ's styling in that series is very nice. 😳

Edited by aekiel - 3 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dont see the updates , discussions this week. Seems writers are busy or less intetested. Monday episode was quite good.

Do we get the fresh episodes till thursday this week ?

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Dont see the updates , discussions this week. Seems writers are busy or less intetested. Monday episode was quite good.

Do we get the fresh episodes till thursday this week ?

not so much discussion going on though I am watching avidly

no idea how many episodes they have in hand. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Caught up with ep 101 which I had missed..

Saralia don't know about other twins being alive😳

Gautam actually lied😡

DDS old employees have grown up so much...thinking about helping Alia wow!

Chotelal is back btw😛

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Somewhat predictable given the lockdown, but think there's no S9MK on Sony today onwards.

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wondered if Sukirti was in quarantine as she was suddenly shown as having to go out of town & was shown as via video call only. 

Such a shame when so many lesser shows (in my subjective opinion) are continuing regardless. 
Eager to see what happens next but honestly the situation seems so bad I would rather everybody stayed safe & healthy and they can restart when infection rates come down. 

Most importantly this show MUST continue & reach it’s appropriate conclusion after a hopefully short break & no funny business such as an abrupt ending. Sony puts in some relatively good shows but can get sidetracked with total distortions for TRP (Patiala babes/KUDCA) 

But as long as Alia, Kamleshwari, Nandini & Sarang  remain central I might even be able to tolerate that as they are sooo good & story & script is still head & shoulders above others (please God may it remain so) 

Nice to have the rest of the team too though! 

Btw Kavya giving negative vibes now? Shame that but can be expected 

Edited by velvetscarf - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail