AnuRaj chemistry

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

i keep saying i dont want anu to forgive vanraj so easily even now i say same but i cant able to ignore anuraj chemistry they have something which make me  feel to see them together idk why😆

idk any one feel the same or not 

i hate vanraj the most but i cant ignore AnuRaj chemistry 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Also the scene today with "Thik ho??" (Are you okay?)

Gave me mixed feelings.

I would have approved them of having a platonic relationship if it were only a case of a loveless marriage. We already have so many of such shows onair.

But Vanraj has made this an ego war and doesn't want Anupamaa to succeed in life over him. This makes us hate him all the more. Wondering when he will cross the line beyond redemption.

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You just mentioned the things i thought exactly. Anuraj has solid chemistry . After all that happened, today's episode made all anuraj fans including me to see them back together.  The way vanraj was speaking with anu in the first scene amd then while going to get toshu and kinjal he just could not keep mum , and was speaking something or the other with anu . That was soooo sweet and cute. 

And when they brought toshu and kinjal down, vanraj looked at anu for a second and prolonged his smile for her and she realized it . All these scenes must continue and really badly hope that vanraj will realise what a gem he has lost that too soon.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Also the scene today with "Thik ho??" (Are you okay?)

Gave me mixed feelings.

I would have approved them of having a platonic relationship if it were only a case of a loveless marriage. We already have so many of such shows onair.

But Vanraj has made this an ego war and doesn't want Anupamaa to succeed in life over him. This makes us hate him all the more. Wondering when he will cross the line beyond redemption.

exactly my point in marathi version vanraj marry kavya then anupama school lover will make enter in the show idk what makers gonna show here 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

You just mentioned the things i thought exactly. Anuraj has solid chemistry . After all that happened, today's episode made all anuraj fans including me to see them back together.  The way vanraj was speaking with anu in the first scene amd then while going to get toshu and kinjal he just could not keep mum , and was speaking something or the other with anu . That was soooo sweet and cute. 

And when they brought toshu and kinjal down, vanraj looked at anu for a second and prolonged his smile for her and she realized it . All these scenes must continue and really badly hope that vanraj will realise what a gem he has lost that too soon.

yaa vanraj was acting weird mujhe feel hi nahi huwa is that same vanraj who hate anupama 

he was talking and smiling yeh vanraj ke koi new plan thoo nahi ? i just cant trust this men ðŸ¤£

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes! I also feel their chemistry is awesome. It's rare to see vanraj smile. He's always so arrogant and egoist but it felt good to see him genuinely smiling and seemed happy. 

I don't support AnuRaj at all. What he did was wrong and how he treated Anu was absolutely unacceptable!

I hope it's not like Vanraj liked Anu deep down but couldn't realize it and now suddenly he's starting to understand his true feelings for Anu. I don't want that story plot! I want to see Anu fighting and standing up for herself. Vanraj can't realize his mistake this soon. 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Yes! I also feel their chemistry is awesome. It's rare to see vanraj smile. He's always so arrogant and egoist but it felt good to see him genuinely smiling and seemed happy. 

I don't support AnuRaj at all. What he did was wrong and how he treated Anu was absolutely unacceptable!

I hope it's not like Vanraj liked Anu deep down but couldn't realize it and now suddenly he's starting to understand his true feelings for Anu. I don't want that story plot! I want to see Anu fighting and standing up for herself. Vanraj can't realize his mistake this soon. 

idk men what is this its soo confusing as vanraj never show any mercy toward anupama  and even i dont want that realization soon that should be slowly slowly u know what i mean 

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

idk men what is this its soo confusing as vanraj never show any mercy toward anupama  and even i dont want that realization soon that should be slowly slowly u know what i mean 

Exactly!! He doesn't raise his voice like before, he doesn't dare look into her eyes. He is looking down as if he feels he is guilty and he seems uncomfortable/awkward. Why?? 

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah even that is possible with this vanraj 😥😨😂

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree with the chemistry part that Sudhanshu and Roopali do share great onscreen presence. 

But I definitely do not want to see them together. I don't mind if Vanraj begins realizing his flaws and everything but he has to really work day in and super hard to get Anupama back in his life. It should not be as easy as... I am sorry and Anupama hugging him to forgive the man like in previous movies or other shows. 

However, I do not mind seeing them together if he truely repents his action and makes sure Anupama succeeds in her life and support her in all possible ways..... Maybe even encourage her to move on in her life from the marriage itself, if needed... That would be the only way I could feel any sympathy for him and wish for their reunion.