||::Barrister Babu ::|::Live Updates Thread:: -Note - Pg 12-No comment - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[No Copy]

[Members Only]

New update for tomorrow's episode

Bondita is gonna write her name with Anirudh's name on every wall of her room after Ani tears off the wedding invitation cards .

Ani will start rubbing off all that.

And Bondita will repaint.

This will go on for a while

Seeing Bondita relentless, he goes away fuming in anger.

Bondita will take decision not to hurt her own self-respect anymore.

Bondita is gonna hear a lady screaming "get a tattoo, get a tattoo"(in hindi).

She locks the windows and door to her room and starts studying so that she can't hear that lady's voice anymore.

Later Anirudh will submit papers related to stop balvivah nationwide in court.

And lawyers along with village head opposing Anirudh will approach Trilochan kaka so that Anirudh takes his petition back.

And Bondita will eavesdrop.

Hearing Anirudh's points , she will run to the lady doing tattoo and will urge her to tattoo "Anirudh and Bondita " in her left hand.

And Anirudh will get shocked after seeing that.

Edited by AARIAAL_432 - 3 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Admin Note: 

Okay, weird question to ask given the situation but if anyone is interested in giving Live Updates on LU from now onward , then please PM me. I am quitting the show but there might be people who would continue normally, need to think about them too. 

I won't be watching the episodes anymore so can't do it.  

So volunteers please approach me, those who are watching the show. 

And please don't feel hesitant to approach. Quitting the show is my personal opinion but LU was a 'Zimmedari' which I took (LOL)  so I cannot abandon it.  I won't judge anyone! 😆🤗❤️

Whenever I get a volunteer I'll update the name in Index! 

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago