||::Barrister Babu ::|::Live Updates Thread:: -Note - Pg 12-No comment

Posted: 3 years ago

Barrister Babu Live Updates 

Few things to keep in mind 

smiley10smiley10Welcome to all Barrister Babu forum members to the Live Updates of BB! smiley10smiley10

The show airs at 8:30 pm Mon-Fri on Colors Channel

Live Updates will be posted daily here in this thread. 

Please find LUs as per Index in the next post. 

Please refrain from commenting in this thread, to maintain continuity. 

You are not allowed to spam this thread.  Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

(Permission to open this thread given by Viswasruti)

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

🌿Profile Background Tutorial🌿 | AJ Amino Amino

Hi Everyone, we have opened this thread so that it easier for people to find the updates for an Episode. 

Any volunteers who want to give the live updates can PM me, we can divide days among each other.

Till we decide on that, I will be giving the updates here.

Since voot uploads the episodes beforehand, if you are a subscriber and due to some reason the assigned updater is not able to provide updates and if you want to give the updates instead, then please PM me or quote me in EDT so that I can mention here who is going to give the updates. Then you can start posting . 

Please do not start posting the updates unless you see your name mentioned in the index for that episode, otherwise we might have multiple people updating for the same episode.

In case I am not available at the moment, please give the updates on EDT and PM me the  page numbers, I will copy and paste the updates here. 

NOTE: If you are providing the updates before the actual airing of the episode then please make it short. No need to provide detailed update.

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.