Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is this a brand new interview or rehashed ones from around the time of her divorce?  

Her husband forcing her to be raped by his friends is an incredibly serious and damaging accusation?  Is she starting to speak up more on domestic abuse and rape and become an advocate for victims’ rights?  Or did she just throw this in there for shock value?  The latter doesn’t necessarily mean she’s lying but it’s a weird thing to do given that her kids are now old enough to go online and read everything.  But if she’s planing to become a serious advocate for victims and start doing talks about domestic abuse then it’s something that will be good for her and her kids.  

Honestly, I think Desi Girl might be right in that it was consensual at the time or she didn’t “protest” much then but she feels different now.  But I still go back to my point above of why throw this out there against the father of your kids?  

It is also not outside of realm of possibilities that she’s lying all together.  Their divorce was extremely nasty and their main issue was alimony. They finally reached an agreement and moved on with their lives.  Karishma came close to marrying that other rich dude and rumors were when talks of prenup came up they couldn’t agree on things.  I guess he wanted to keep his business separate and she wanted a luxury apartment in her name only. Again, rumors.  

I know she’s been through a lot in life most of which out of her control.  But I’m still baffled as to why she’s accusing the father of her kids of pushing her to get raped if she’s not willing to take it further as an example of standing up for abuse.  

You know in cases of abuse or even Regular  fights , women ask for lots of money from the ex husband also because it’s will effect him and he wouldn’t want to give it so easily.. it’s not about money solely.. it’s also about ego. I have witnessed this among people. The girl is like she will give it to charity but she will take it because she has a right for the years lost and emotional torture.. and the guy will agree to it for anyone but her.

The accusations are so serious.. If untrue won’t he  sue her? I wonder if it’s true it must have been brought by her lawyers during the divorce proceedings? If proven, he should be in jail. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 3 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

You know in cases of abuse or even Regular  fights , women ask for lots of money from the ex husband also because it’s will effect him and he wouldn’t want to give it so easily.. it’s not about money solely.. it’s also about ego. I have witnessed this among people. The girl is like she will give it to charity but she will take it because she has a right for the years lost and emotional torture.. and the guy will agree to it for anyone but her.

The accusations are so serious.. If untrue won’t he  sue her? I wonder if it’s true it must have been brought by her lawyers during the divorce proceedings? If proven, he should be in jail. 

thats true if allegation is untrue he would sue by now 

hes much more rich than her he would sue

yes karishma wants revenge for all the torture she took may be or her mom forcing her to get more alimony saying kids need it. Than babitha will enjoy that money instead of grand kids 

i heard this sanjay had affair with ex wife after marraige to karishma. He seems to be like ranbir kapoor by nature total womanizer 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

thats true if allegation is untrue he would sue by now 

hes much more rich than her he would sue

yes karishma wants revenge for all the torture she took may be or her mom forcing her to get more alimony saying kids need it. Than babitha will enjoy that money instead of grand kids 

i heard this sanjay had affair with ex wife after marraige to karishma. He seems to be like ranbir kapoor by nature total womanizer 

The guy is a lowlife but her family is no less. Or in this case they could be much less 😆😆

MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karisma was actually heavily pregnant the first time she separated from Sanjay barely a year after her marriage and moved back to Mumbai where her daughter was born in 2005. She then patched up and moved back to Delhi with only commuting to Mumbai occasionally up until 2009, that is when Kareena would also mention of her living full time in Delhi with her daughter, sometime in 2009 trouble arouse again and she moved back to to Mumbai - then to her own apartment, by that time she was already pregnant and gave birth in March of 2010. By that time there were already heavy rumours of Sanjay roaming with either Sachdev and/or other women. By 2011 - they were completely separated and in the midst of a divorce proceedings initiated in 2013 - finalised by 2015/6. So she wasn't in a through relationship during all those years but a good 5-7 - which resulted in their second child. Karisma without a doubt went through a lot early in life. I hope she is at a happy place now whatever her circumstances may be. She seems to be a great mother. 

The comment about Sanjay discussing her expenses with his brother cannot be true however as he only has two sisters. I also dont see Karisma who has always been fiercely protective about her privacy even refusing to confirm separation or divorce  proceedings openly discuss about being forced to sleep with some other dude by her own husband or quoting her price. It seems out of character and unlikely even if it did happen - imo. 

Edited by MrsLima - 3 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The only one time I had seen Karishma super happy was with Abhi,

They were barely present together in public at TWO EVENTS. 

I love the way people in this thread are making up stories as they go along. 

Karisma has always said since she was a small child she wanted to be an actress. Those days, debuting at 15 was the norm, ask Divya, Raveena, Neelam, Urmila, Tabu, Kajol...

It was in fact Rani Mukerji who said she was forced by her mum to do films at a young age.

Some Aishwarya fan pretending Ash would never be the victim? We forgetting how badly Salman Khan thrashed her and she needed medical attention? She still stayed with him after that.

I don't think we have enough evidence to go by to make assumptions at this point.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How come his current wife never claimed anything bad about him?

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Frankly the inner world of the Kapoors has always been marred by the ugly side of glamor. It is well known that all the Kapoor brothers - Rishi Randhir drank a lot, in fact Rishi misbehaved with Neetu too, at one point, Ranbir and his sister were not on speaking terms with anyone. The whole family is a royal mess. 

starstruckk thumbnail

I don't think it is far fetched of Karishma to have experienced such abuse at the hands of her husband. If her mom being dominating and manipulative while her dad being an alcoholic is correct, then people have to remember that rich or poor, chaos is your norm. It takes tremendous self-awareness to be able to identify toxicity within your family and break out of that pattern ..and allowing yourself to not go through the same traumatic experiences that you've seen growing up. People also attract partners like their parents because once again that's what they're familiar too...and practicing mindfulness is key.

Also, people need to remember one more thing..if you're not used to a toxic/narcissistic family environment, then it is very difficult to understand the toxicity people go through. So while we can easily say well, Karishma comes from a famous family, she could have escaped, her kids see their dad, how is this even possible?....well, it is. 

Edited by starstruckk - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: columbia

Frankly the inner world of the Kapoors has always been marred by the ugly side of glamor. It is well known that all the Kapoor brothers - Rishi Randhir drank a lot, in fact Rishi misbehaved with Neetu too, at one point, Ranbir and his sister were not on speaking terms with anyone. The whole family is a royal mess. 

True

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Some know it all person here pretending Aishwarya suffered in the hands of Salman (everyone knows that, genius), so she must be like Karisma. But fact is she broke up with him right after that and distanced herself from him.

Anyone can be a victim of their circumstances. But whether you choose to continue to suffer under those circumstances (which Karisma did by staying with this asshole for over a decade) versus someone who will put an end to the suffering (like Ash who broke up with Salman the moment he started being abusive), it is your choices that define the kind of person you are. 

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 3 years ago