duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hey Guys I am Dua soo far visiting this place for one week I decided to come out now though I was bit skeptical to join soon but yes I want to interact new people too and share my thoughts for show which I Don't watch but my sis did and she is also having same reaction like other people have but she is quite young watch it just for entertainment only I cant request people to be kind or positive for Vidhi but we can share What we are feeling now to be honest Vidhi is one of most misunderstood person because of her roles in shows and always got Unnecessary hatred that's the reason her old show fans neither are supporting her here too because people judge actors for characters they play some time believe it too, which is honestly soo stupid for this generation to believe reel characters with real Actor that too having around so much social media. Anyways hope here we saw mature intellect minds of people to share with unlike previous show people Though I will be silent reader of Forum 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShravanSumo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: duavidhiFAN

hey Guys I am Dua soo far visiting this place for one week I decided to come out now though I was bit skeptical to join soon but yes I want to interact new people too and share my thoughts for show which I Don't watch but my sis did and she is also having same reaction like other people have but she is quite young watch it just for entertainment only I cant request people to be kind or positive for Vidhi but we can share What we are feeling now to be honest Vidhi is one of most misunderstood person because of her roles in shows and always got Unnecessary hatred that's the reason her old show fans neither are supporting her here too because people judge actors for characters they play some time believe it too, which is honestly soo stupid for this generation to believe reel characters with real Actor that too having around so much social media. Anyways hope here we saw mature intellect minds of people to share with unlike previous show people Though I will be silent reader of Forum 

Hi Dua, welcome to the forum. 

Well that's the world we live in. People don't actually hate her but will badmouth because they had become accustomed to seeing KK on screen. The timing is also bad given that we were already going into the final track of the show. Even if she can act well, it will be difficult for the fans to appreciate because KK was the lead. Let's just hope all goes well but many of us are disappointed mostly with the creatives and the network. ๐Ÿ˜‰

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: duavidhiFAN

Hey Dua, welcome to the forum. 
no offence to Vidhi, she looks really beautiful & she may be a good actress but yesterday's events have not gone down well with the FD. i agree the poor girl has been already facing so much ever since the news of her joining broke & i do feel bad for her. it's only that for the past 150 epis the entire FD has seen Suman Tiwari's journey being portrayed so beautifully by Kanikka Kapur. I really can't say who all will be watching from Jan (since maybe that's when Vidhi's entry will be shown), but the majority of people (who are still watching) will quit because it's quite difficult to see anyone else except KK. we personally don't have any gripe with Vidhi, it's also the makers we are angry with. 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShravanSumo

Hi Dua, welcome to the forum. 

Well that's the world we live in. People don't actually hate her but will badmouth because they had become accustomed to seeing KK on screen. The timing is also bad given that we were already going into the final track of the show. Even if she can act well, it will be difficult for the fans to appreciate because KK was the lead. Let's just hope all goes well but many of us are disappointed mostly with the creatives and the network. ๐Ÿ˜‰

hey thanks yup its great deal but what we can doo its also their job I am myself job person relate to such things too but hope things will be fine soon though you guys have great memories related to show you can cherish them so far for us I will see and then decide because entertainment its not dependent on one person its whole package which I Am yet to introduced and I am sure their would be others too lets see how our journey folds here though its beginning and I am looking forward too spend good time here also No one could replace anyone just that she can be part of it now like other people that's it 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

[QUOTE=SuVan_EDKV2]

no offence to Vidhi, she looks really beautiful & she may be a good actress but yesterday's events have not gone down well with the FD. i agree the poor girl has been already facing so much ever since the news of her joining broke & i do feel bad for her. it's only that for the past 150 epis the entire FD has seen Suman Tiwari's journey being portrayed so beautifully by Kanikka Kapur. I really can't say who all will be watching from Jan (since maybe that's when Vidhi's entry will be shown), but the majority of people (who are still watching) will quit because it's quite difficult to see anyone else except KK. we personally don't have any gripe with Vidhi, it's also the makers we are angry with. 

[/QUOTE 

Hi thanks to be honest I have not seen much bad backlash here in this fd may be because I don't spend much time on social media too so don't know what happening their just both girl are unique and talented I individually like kanika alot from ins days was waiting to see her more work After that  also feel good to see she is become much recognizable personality of tv now It will be both Girls journey in one character now one is leaving and other joined to fulfill but not replace her it will be interesting to see how this journey folds now Though both girls are quite same I Hope we see them together too.

Edited by duavidhiFAN - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—

Hope you get to spend some good time here!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You won't see much backlash for Vidhi on this forum because our members are mature and moreover most have left the show! Everyone's upset with the makers!

This forum ain't that active as well so do not expect many discussions, it's mainly running on rant posts and our chit-chat!๐Ÿ˜†

Still you're free to express your thoughts and have a good time here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

@b ab kya hua?๐Ÿ˜† Deets pls!

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hey welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—

Hope you get to spend some good time here!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You won't see much backlash for Vidhi on this forum because our members are mature and moreover most have left the show! Everyone's upset with the makers!

This forum ain't that active as well so do not expect many discussions, it's mainly running on rant posts and our chit-chat!๐Ÿ˜†

Still you're free to express your thoughts and have a good time here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hi pranushka is that your real name? 

thank you I am totally liking the current vibe of this place everything is relatable here yes 2 3 posts or even 1 is enough for tiring hard day that too I have only night time soo don't worry I have already limited time here its only for good time pass after all show must on until they pack up their shop!

P.S From 10 years watching itv no one can get what makers have actually in their mind like really what they actually want to sell in the name of Entertainment? plus some credits goes to audience too but leave this discussion here because its quite become boring now too.

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

@b ab kya hua?๐Ÿ˜† Deets pls!

ML posting 150 epi celebration on his IG & tagging pretty much everyone except FL & the makers' way to introduce the new FL by including her in Jay (Bunty's) IG live.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey there, welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—

Sorry for a late reply. The forum isn't as active as it used to be. Don't worry everyone's entitled to their opinion. You see we're the friendliest bunch around here. (you should have seen this place in its full glory)

Since I haven't been watching the show now, I'm just gonna second to what SS, Taniya and Lavy have already said. One becomes accustomed to the actor portraying the character and hence the visual attachment I think. That being said their story was already lacking meat post leap but IMO now would've been a good time to end the show on a good note than to drag till the earth's end.

Nothing against anyone. It's showbiz at the end of the day.

Hope you a great time here. We do have a lot of other fun threads and CC if you wanna join in๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago