Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome in this episode but the episode is just a waste of time. Nothing worth-watching

1) Moon scenes and Chandni-Bani scenes are really cringy.

2) This marriage race between bros is now too much. Who knows? The brothers may have a competition like who completes suhaagraat first, they may get 50 paise chocolate from Bani..

3) I think, Jai scored much in provoking Veer and he succeeded in that so that Veer halted the marriage.

4) I name Singhanias house as Singhanias Shaadi mandap or marriage hall. (Still Season 3's Sehgal house is the best where anyone can marry like Naag-Naagin, naagin-chudail, naagin-daayan, human-naaagin etc)

I am still not getting the purpose of chandni track, I m not expecting explanations from makers also 🤔

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I liked bani n chandni scene

The new girl acted well 

I also liked mohit.....he is definitely  improving and his scene with markaat was very nice.

He shoyld be the main villian..

I like him as a negative lead

Back to todays episode....it was ok...but i liked bani's tadap for veer n the latter's possessiveness.

The new girl was better today.. 

I am really liking Mohit. U spoke my mind about the Markat Jay scene.. He was really good there. Jay is not in Markat's team also. Yeh apna khud ka game bana raha hai

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Today's episode had several things. 

Things that I liked:-

1. Bani and Meera's conversation. 

2. Veer feeling jealous. 

3. Vani's kasmein for each other. 

4. Jay's proper explaination on his priority. He made it clear from his actions that he is his first priority. 

Things I cringed about :-

1. Chaand part. No matter what. You can't convince me that it was good. 

2. Chandni and Veer. 

3. That interplanetary video call. 

4. Bani's jasmine like wedding outfit. She looked better when dressed for her marriage with Shakura. Nothing beats her own shaadi ka joda that she wore on her wedding with Veer. 

I wished so much that they ended the track of the marriage today but didn't happen. Khatam Karo Bas ise. 

Yeh log episode ke pehle jo promo aata hai Usmein actual promo se zyaada better editing karte hai. Actual promos literally have nothing but these snippets that come before that "blah blah ghante pehle" mein zyaada dikhate hai. 

Logic exist nahi karta inke writing mein. 

Interplanetary video call 🤣🤣

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

I am still not getting the purpose of chandni track, I m not expecting explanations from makers also 🤔

Only mukta can explain her writing. Ektas shows are all suffering low trps. People are not falling into the typical trp traps anymore. Kundali and kumkum bhagya are miraculously surviving. Ekta needs to completely revamp the writers throw all the existing ones out and get new onea. Her actors are all top notch , which makes it more annoying because their hard work is wasted. For the first time today, i was not at all motivated to watch but still did so for sharbhi.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, so I mostly skipped scenes. The only two relevant scenes in my opinion was Balwant's progression and the vows shared by VAni.

I appreciated Balwant playing along with Bani to save Veeranshu, and also thanking her, knowing she is his enemy. This is the Ballu I like, who was tearing up seeing Veeranshu overwhelmed by Naagfani. So, thank you makers for listening to us and opening his brains, realizing Chandrakala's doing, and also acknowledging Bani being a necessary ally in this battle. And since it is about Veeranshu, these two will be working together for sure. Really hope so.

Coming to the vows, I loved the way they were worded and how they emphasized about moving on from the past and rewriting their story in the present. However, my only issue is that Veeranshu's envy reached me, but Bani's pain just doesn't come across to me, not even in her conversation with Meera. Cursing her fate for her marriage and love problems. Yeah right, what a joke🤪. Puhlease Bani, after yelling your intestines out that you hate your husband, these thoughts are misplaced and ridiculous. Please blame yourself only. Honestly, for what she put Veeranshu and us through, she should be dropped from the Moon twice over.🤔

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I think they ll one day say veer and Chandhini had child marriage 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So in the UK we get the Voot version so no songs or background music so this weird background music was playing on Sky girl and Veers dance- I found it HILARIOUS 🤣 but why were there dance moves better than Vani's. Himanshu sort it out 🤣 Also sorry in advance if this is too long- I will try and keep it short. 

This episode was again about Bani choosing Veer over everything without hesitation- and she did. I remember in the sea-god episode Veer asked her if she would choose power over love. Here she sacrificed her senses/power for Veer. I am not sure if they wanted to link this back to that- but my mind did 😆

Hayee ayeee Dulhaji looked dashing in white  and bani was climb the staircase to the moon (I still cannot believe what I am watching 🤣). Loved the way Veer heard Banis scream (even though she is a gazillion miles away) shows that if he is hypnotised there is  part of him connected to Bani and that is what will push through and break the hypnosis. I think this will be another mystery that we will never get answered was Veer hypnotised or not. I am not going to hold my breath for an answer. 

I found it hilarious that while they were at the mandap- Voot played the Gupt music 🤣 Also how did Veer hear banis scream a gazillion miles away but not hear Veeranshu- selective hearing 😆 and the bit where Bani thanks her sautan, and asks where her husband is 🤣Sky girl was better today at least she wasn't screeching Veerrraannnnshuuuuuuuuu 

I will not lie I loved seeing Bani as ANDHI NAAGIN 🤣 Surbhi did a good job 👍🏼 What I liked about this whole conversation between Sky girl and Bani was Bani saying Veer was her husband etc not once did I hear main aadhi naagin hoon. That was usually her go to line for EVERYTHING. 

Also what is this push-gate happening- veer pushes bani, sky girl pushes bani, sky girl pushes Veer LOL and the way bani fell through the ceiling 😆

I liked that the cheels were worried about Veer- especially Ballu. Best dialogue by Ballu- tum fab nalayak ho. We have been saying the same thing for the past three months 🤣

It was great to see Bani realising that she has potentially lost Veer- for me this is  a small taste of what she has been dishing out to Veer for so many months. The lines where she used to tell him she would rather die than be with him etc. Now she can't think of a life without him- karma has a weird way of working. I still think that she is getting off lightly but I guess the writers need to move on to their next faltu idea.

Also what was this moon face time business - LOL such a big screen and excellent quality apparently.I could have done with this during meetings etc.  Again they touched on Veers powers- he can live on the moon and earth but other cheels can't. Interesting. I really hope they focus on his powers and why he was meant to be with bani and vice versa. 

Mohit is defo getting better- I liked the subtleness now his character is brining- its not over the top like previously- that made the character hilarious. This subtleness is making him seem more evil than comical. I think this is ploy like you said that either he gets married to Bani because Veer won't come back- or he wants Bani to owe him so that he can call in this favour. I think its more the latter. He is defo going to come out as completely negative to everyone after this- because as per the BTS he is on his own.  He has his own agenda and he isn't telling his mum lol. Markat is struggling she seems to have got Jais problems she makes plans and they are failing- koi isse mar do. 

I also liked Ballus character progression in the episode- starts with yes marry sky girl and I can't wait to kill Bani. Then when he reached Cobra Amma's adda it turned into oh boy I need to protect Veer (and myself) and the only person that can is Bani. He also realised that without Veer- Bani will never protect or support them. Till Veer is there- Bani won't harm him. I defo see them pairing up together to protect Veer and get his powers back (which he does as per the BTS).

I liked the convo between Bani and Meera- she loves him a lot and is now regretting everything she did. I personally would have wanted to see more regret but hey ho can't have everything. On a side note liked Meera's make up was really nice. 

Its clear with Veer they seem to be hinting that the current situation is about mind over heart. His mind is possessed not his heart- and his heart will win which will break the hypnosis. Again this might be just thinking that.

And chachi's lines in the wedding is exactly what all of us are thinking- chand pe shaadi 🤣

Again liked Mohit in this wedding scene- he was saying the right things to provoke Veer. Good acting today - not over the top but completely right 👍🏼 Jai was using the lines that Veer used on him - again good move to get a reaction. 

I liked the conversation between Veer and Bani- they were so subtle. Both these scenes weren't shot together clearly- but good acting on both their parts. She also used the line about how her and Jai should be together for janams- again she knows that will hurt Veer and get a reaction out of him. 

I liked the vows scene- for me it was about Bani realising and accepting her mistakes and Veer essentially telling her he loved her then and loves her now- nothing has changed. She also made it clear to that this naag and cheel business doesn't make a difference to her.  Which is how love has always been- carefree and unconditional. He doesn't care what people say- he should hate her- she killed him in the last life but he died with a smile and he would die with a smile again for her. How these two have chemistry through a moon face time/not being there is bang on. Love the fact that bani has realised that this time things are different and she won't blame kismet- this is both of them choosing each other for what and who they are. Which essentially is what love is about. 

Tomorrow will be defo be more interesting and the episode to watch. Good set up. Guess they had to drag it because of holidays etc. But the focus will be on why Veer is special. Jai has something big planned hence the new look etc. Hopefully the story picks up!

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Okay, so I mostly skipped scenes. The only two relevant scenes in my opinion was Balwant's progression and the vows shared by VAni.

I appreciated Balwant playing along with Bani to save Veeranshu, and also thanking her, knowing she is his enemy. This is the Ballu I like, who was tearing up seeing Veeranshu overwhelmed by Naagfani. So, thank you makers for listening to us and opening his brains, realizing Chandrakala's doing, and also acknowledging Bani being a necessary ally in this battle. And since it is about Veeranshu, these two will be working together for sure. Really hope so.

Coming to the vows, I loved the way they were worded and how they emphasized about moving on from the past and rewriting their story in the present. However, my only issue is that Veeranshu's envy reached me, but Bani's pain just doesn't come across to me, not even in her conversation with Meera. Cursing her fate for her marriage and love problems. Yeah right, what a joke🤪. Puhlease Bani, after yelling your intestines out that you hate your husband, these thoughts are misplaced and ridiculous. Please blame yourself only. Honestly, for what she put Veeranshu and us through, she should be dropped from the Moon twice over.🤔

I really liked Ballu today. 

It was expected from him as his love for his son more than his hatred for Bani. 

He was so tensed abt Chandini

The way he thanked Bani nd later while talking with Cobra aunty he even mentioned that Adi naagin is on their side (though its for Veer) 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Welcome to Hum e toh pata hi tha kya hoga wala episode.. Matlab last weekend k precap se hi humne idea laga li thi.. K ab toh poora yahan drama hoga. Bohat logone guess kia tha maybe Veer is doing drama for knowing the truth. But aisa nahi hai. Aisa toh laga nahi. But fir last mein laga he is doing drama. Matlab chal kya raha hai abhi tak samajh nahi aaya. Upar se Jay Humesa plan banate hai khud ka hi popat banane k liye.. Yeh banda should do something big now..
Khair yeh sab discussion baad mein Karenge pehle episode review de deti hu..

Veer hypnotization is so confusing. I hope it will get clear. 

So rahasyamayi gufa k voice-over k anusaar Bani ne jaise hi stairs pe kadam rakha, she lost her vision. Oh ho.. Bhai behen ki dance k baarein mein bolna hi bhul gayi. Jinko last weekend pe complain tha k Veer Chandni ki dance dikha nahi. Toh dance k saath hi ajka episode start hua. And maine royally ignore kia. Chandni told him k shaadi k liye late ho raha hai. Bhai chaand mein kaunse system se time decide karti ho?
Khair logic gaya tel lene.

Yeh mukta ji ka special chand hai yahan sab kuch hai pandit bhi, qawal bhi dancers bhi. 

Bani k liye Muskilein badh rahi hai but fir bhi woh chaand tak pauch gayi. Iss anari ki ek choti si question tha, bura mat Maanna. Being a snake, Bani easily Crawl kar k ja sakti thi, climb kar k Jaane ki kya zaroorat thi? But mere question ka answer dega kaun!

Exactly this question also arose in my mind. Bus makers ny yeh batana tha ky wo kitni muskhil sy girti Parti sirf apney pati ky liye chand taak gayi hai. 

Bani gir rahi thi woh awaz Veer ko sunai dia. But chaand pauch k Bani ne Veeranshu ko pukar dia woh usko sunai nahi dia? Kis logic pe ho raha hai yeh? Oh sorry main logic ki baat hi kyon kar rahi hu..

Yes logic is not there in Naagin maker's dictionary. 

But Chandni ko sunai dia. She met Bani and told her That Veer is marrying her and power ka istemaal kar k she will snatch away Bani's love.hum e laga tha Bani aake kuch action karegi. But uska action Jackson ho gaya. Chandni ne yuu maara dhakka aur sidha Singhania house Jaa k giri, chad faad k. Woh Veer k style mein, chaand se gira, chad faadh dia. Yeh chal kya raha hai sweetheart???

Bani itni opar sy nechy giri phir bhi isko koi chot nhi ayi. 

Bani got back her vision. She told everything to Meera. She was feeling helpless. She doesn't know what to do. Then Jay advised her to do fake acting of marriage. Veer jaisa possessive hai woh Bani ko kisi aur k saath dekh k, specially Jay k saath dekh k turant wapas aa jaiga. Kya? Kya lag raha hai aapko? Jay sudhar gaya? Na na na na nah! Yeh soch raha hai issi bahane Bani se shaadi kar lunga ya fir issi bahane se Bani ki trust gain kar lunga, fir Bani kabhi bhi shaq nahi karegi.. Matlab yeh Kya chahta hai iss k Mummy ji ko bhi nahi pata. Tabhi toh iss ko Girgit ka nam dia..

Jay is definitely thinking something big. Bus ab issey kuch bada karney ko dy dein. 

Udhar Veer ne achanak kahan mujhe Without family presence shaadi nahi karni. Toh laga do video call Chaand se earth tak! Technology bohat fast hai inki!! Wahan Veer informed everyone about his marriage. And Tapish informed him about Bani's marriage. Yeh sunke bande ki hawa nikal gayi 😅

Kya video conferencing chal rahi thi amazing. Hum to WhatsApp par video chat karty hoye bhi signals ka issue hojaata hai video blur hojati hai par inka connection chand par beith kar bhi itna strong wow. 

But Balwant! Ballu ballu ballu! Tu kya hai? Tu kya chahta hai? Tu kis k side pe hai? Bani ki shaadi ho rahi hai sunke khush hua k Adinaagin se chutkara milega. Veer tu kar shaadi chandni se. Koi problem nahi. Fir 2 min baad kehta hai Chandni sahi nahi hai. Agar yeh shaadi hui toh Veer k saath bohat bura hoga. Exactly kya bura hoga woh nahi bataya. Udhar Markat k paas ja k sawal kia and Yeh bhi kahan k no! U can't kill Adinaagin. Nahi matlab tumko kyon fikar ho raha hai? Tum exactly chahte kya ho clear karo. Hum confusiya gaye!!

They just wasted Ballu's character. Wesy pehly ballu ny bola tha ky veer ko suraj ki roshni sy dorr rehna hai ab bola ky chand sy dorr rehna tha uff so confusing. 

Bani and Meera ki roomwali conversation mujhe bohat accha laga. The way she was regretting that usne Veer ko itna galat samjha. Kismat k likhawat ko ignore kia. Pyaar Ko ignore kia. Aur aj jab unke beech koi duriyan nahi toh kismat ne kaisa khel suru kar dia.. Kyon pyaar k mamlein mein uss ki kismat aisi hai?

I liked that scene. 

Main sirf Veeranshu ki dulhan bann na chahti hoon 😍

Toh shaadi suru hua aur saath mein Veer k jealousy bhi.. Dhabewale k saath baaton ki fight chal raha tha but best laga yeh convo..

Veer - Tum jaisi ladkiyan maine kabhi nahi dekhi.. Kitni jaldi rang badal di.
Bani - jaise tumne bohat waqt lagaya hai?
Veer - Main mere bachpan ki dost se shaadi kar rhai hu, tumhari tarah kisi se bhi nahi.
Bani- agar woh bachpan ki dost hai toh Jay meri janmon ki saathi. Jiske saath shaadi hone wala tha iss janam mein, jisko main ab sahi karungi.
Veer - Tum khush ho?
Bani - Haan khush hu main..
Veer - lag toh nahi rahi..

Bani ne Jay ko varmala pehna dia.. Veer got hurt..
Bani - ab lag rahi hu main khush??

Uss k baad dono side pe hi Saat phere suru ho gaye. But vachan yeh dono sirf ek dusre k liye hi le rahe the. Bani toh definitely Veer k liye le rahi thi aur Veer bhi, main Humesa tumhara rahunga, mera ateet maine nahi rakhta aur nahi tumhara, poori dunia k fikar nahi etc etc.. Yeh sab apne gharwali k liye nahi toh kya woh kabutari k liye hai? Not at all...

Dono bus ek dusrey ko hi dekh rahy thy those vows were are each other. 

Filhal yehi hota hai episode ends. Precap mein Veer se aur bardasth nahi hota and he breaks the marriage and itna plan k baad bhi he successfully lands on dharti k jameen. But ab suru hoga side effects. He will loose his icchadhari shakti, and uske saath bohat bura kuch hoga. And uske upar se Markat ka jaadu khatam hoga ki nahi woh bhi dekhna hai.. Jiske liye karna parega kal tak ka intezaar.

Mujhe laga tha yeh shaadi drama aj hi khatam hoga but no yeh kal tak khicha. But still ajka episode better than last Sunday. Chandni ki track khatam hoga ki nahi woh nahi pata. Shaadi toh uski maksat nahi tha. Kuch aur hi hoga. She will come to Singhania house also. But yeh saare jhanjat khatam hoga ek hi baar mein, Markat ko maar do. Bohat hogaya. End her track please. And Jay ko strong villain banao. Mohit is doing good. I m sure strong villain ban paiga woh. Looks bhi change ho gaye so I m sure kuch toh bada sochega ab yeh. So here I am wrapping up today. Aj ka episode mujhe thik thak laga. Bura nahi tha. Kal I hope aur better hoga. Now you guys share your review please 

Nice review. 

Episode was just fine. I hope sunday's will be better one. 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Only mukta can explain her writing. Ektas shows are all suffering low trps. People are not falling into the typical trp traps anymore. Kundali and kumkum bhagya are miraculously surviving. Ekta needs to completely revamp the writers throw all the existing ones out and get new onea. Her actors are all top notch , which makes it more annoying because their hard work is wasted. For the first time today, i was not at all motivated to watch but still did so for sharbhi.

Exactly same. For the first time I was not excited about the episode but watched it for Sharbhi