SM may see a TIME SLOT shift !

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Kinshuk Mahajan and Shiny Doshi starrer show 'Pandya Stores' promo had launched today on Starplus. Highest chances it will get 7:30 pm slot as every show is new. 99.9% chances are that SM will be getting shifted to 11:00 pm. Lockdown will surely go off air as its ratings are below 0.7. But lets not be scared about the ratings here. 

11:00 pm has a mature audience and SM is a mature love story and very popular too. Plus this slot has no competition. Lets not forget at 10:30 pm YHC got 2.2 ratings this week so it means late night audience is very much active. If they give a great closure to Nandini's track and shift back to the real office romance and Preeti's businesswoman dream storyline SM will get very good ratings, lets not forget YHM had 3+ ratings once. Praying for SM's best. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail

Pandya Stores was actually suppose to launch on Star Bharat but the channel's every existing show has sooo low trps, recently launched show Durga opened with 0.2 ratings. Thus they didnt took the risk of launching it on a flop channel and shifted it here. But currently except 7:30 pm there's no show underperforming. All shows have trps above 2. Lkls at 11 pm has the lowest trps due to its utterly nonsense storyline and very bad execution, its bound to go off air. Now if Starplus shifts SM to 11 pm i am sure SM will bring trps above 2+.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You are expecting it or is it confirmed ? I donot have any issues with time change but I just want TRPs increase at any cost...

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

You are expecting it or is it confirmed ? I donot have any issues with time change but I just want TRPs increase at any cost...

I am expecting it plus almost confirmed because there are no other slots left on Starplus except 11:00 pm but they cannot launch a family drama at 11:00 pm. So major possibilities is that SM will get shifted to 11:00 pm. If this happens then we can expect a huge increase in ratings not fall. 👍🏼

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I am expecting it plus almost confirmed because there are no other slots left on Starplus except 11:00 pm but they cannot launch a family drama at 11:00 pm. So major possibilities is that SM will get shifted to 11:00 pm. If this happens then we can expect a huge increase in ratings not fall. 👍🏼

One more option.. making tara zammen per as half an hour show and giving 6.30 to 7 slot to it.. I am not sure how popular the actors are... Based on that time slot will change 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh. I hope it doesn't shift though. I think 7.30 is good for it now.. it'll lose its loyal audience.. I mean when a show is 100 episodes old, shift in time slot doesn't work that well

Arko1 thumbnail

One more option.. making tara zammen per as half an hour show and giving 6.30 to 7 slot to it.. I am not sure how popular the actors are... Based on that time slot will change 

But TZP is already a half an hour show now and airs from 6:30 to 7:00 pm and Shaurya Anokhi had started from this week at 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm.

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

But TZP is already a half an hour show now and airs from 6:30 to 7:00 pm and Shaurya Anokhi had started from this week at 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm.

TZP is moved to 6 to 7 I guess.. it is till one hour show

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Ohh. I hope it doesn't shift though. I think 7.30 is good for it now.. it'll lose its loyal audience.. I mean when a show is 100 episodes old, shift in time slot doesn't work that well

I think the time slot change will turn out to be a blessing because the show has a much bigger audience than how its shown at 7:30 pm. Shaadi Mubarak is a show full of seasoned actors and working proffessionals, it deserves minimum 2+ ratings. I had seen many people asking for repeats. If the track is good it is bound to get very good trps. Also for a mature love story 11:00 pm is perfect.

Arko1 thumbnail

TZP is moved to 6 to 7 I guess.. it is till one hour show

Oh yeah. But Sp wont launch any fiction show at 6:30 pm because it is a flop slot and in the past they had very bad experiences, Sanjivani 2019 had 0.4 ratings in that slot, it was axed abruptly.