Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Shankho saves Mohor from molestation, both go to the ACP to complain, Shanko is again jealous. This is followed by preparations for the upcoming college fest, then Mohor's birthday.

This is post exam fiasco right??🤔

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

This is post exam fiasco right??🤔

What exam? I have watched Mohor when it aired originally, about a year back. So I may be wrong about the chronology of the events. Please feel free to correct.

anjani-pagli thumbnail

What exam? I have watched Mohor when it aired originally, about a year back. So I may be wrong about the chronology of the events. Please feel free to correct.

While writing Shankho's test paper, Mohor points out some students who were cheating, later due to chotka she herself was framed.

Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

While writing Shankho's test paper, Mohor points out some students who were cheating, later due to chotka she herself was framed.

I went and checked in hotstar. The exam fiasco takes place after the molestation but before the fest. In between her brother in law also attempts to outrage her modesty and gets a good thrashing from Mohor which results in her getting thrown out of their house and she starts living with Adi-Aditi.

anjani-pagli thumbnail

I went and checked in hotstar. The exam fiasco takes place after the molestation but before the fest. In between her brother in law also attempts to outrage her modesty and gets a good thrashing from Mohor which results in her getting thrown out of their house and she starts living with Adi-Aditi.

Yes right. Even I checked.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So its is going to be molestation track, followed by her living with Adi-Aditi and then exam cheating track and then fest and then birthday? 

Btw who are Adi-Aditi😆?

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

So its is going to be molestation track, followed by her living with Adi-Aditi and then exam cheating track and then fest and then birthday? 

Btw who are Adi-Aditi😆?

Bengali Shaan and astha 

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why molestation again...she had an experience with ragging...I really hate seeing such 

Idiotboxer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Why molestation again...she had an experience with ragging...I really hate seeing such 

Yes, not one but two are coming up if they go according to Mohor. In one Shaurya saves her, the other she tackles on her own.

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, not one but two are coming up if they go according to Mohor. In one Shaurya saves her, the other she tackles on her own.

Oh gosh, I hate molestation scenes man. Very difficult to endure. But its fine if we get ShaKhi scenes😆. Btw when does Shankha fall for Mohor ? Post riot scene usko kuch feel hota hai yaa he is going to brush it off?