Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guneet001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

This cracked me up🤣

hahaha agree.. actually sumbul is not even posting anything..and m getting mad over that.. mayuri shares bts with gashmeer onlyand in other bts whole family was there except imlie.. dnt know whts happening.. where is shee

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: guneet001

hahaha agree.. actually sumbul is not even posting anything..and m getting mad over that.. mayuri shares bts with gashmeer onlyand in other bts whole family was there except imlie.. dnt know whts happening.. where is shee

sumbul is there. Preet has posted a pics of imlie. It may be Gul. She don't like her leads following each other😆

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
guneet001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sumbul is there. Preet has posted a pics of imlie. It may be Gul. She don't like her leads following each other😆

sb pagal ho rahe hain.. or ye maje le rhe hai.. wow.. isi se to trp chahte hai ye log

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Such adorable pictures 

hey hey hey hold on.. i understand you are depressed so are we. par itna negetive nai sochte. if adini would have been the end game to adilie ko ye itna prmote nai krte. bs aj i love you too ko itna bda issue nai bnate. so relax they are just testing our patience. be positive. sb acha hoga. start se they have shown it n a very high note that ki ye rishta sita mayia ne joda hai.. 

and rememeber adini shaadi functions.. every rasam happened with imlie unintentionally.. so def. adilieis the endgame

Behen I am not even watching now....

Bhaadh mein jaye ye show

Didi ki presence he muzhe depress kar dete hai

I absolutely abhor her character because her flaws are glorified in this show. It would have been cool if she was genuinely nice but she is not.

Ab be ne kisko ilu kaha aur kisko nahi I don't care because future is very dark for us.

I suggest every adilie fan to quit now because jo heartbreak mera hua na wo mein nahi chahti kisi aur ka ho. Khair.....

Aur agar adilie hona bhi hai to tab he dekho jab actual mein ho. 

Her suicide drama is gonna be a major turn of this show. Agar ishti he follow karna hai to then it's a good sign because BS will end everything on honeymoon. Par agar BS flip maar gaye to ham sab gaye.

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago

hey hey hey hold on.. i understand you are depressed so are we. par itna negetive nai sochte. if adini would have been the end game to adilie ko ye itna prmote nai krte. bs aj i love you too ko itna bda issue nai bnate. so relax they are just testing our patience. be positive. sb acha hoga. start se they have shown it n a very high note that ki ye rishta sita mayia ne joda hai.. 

and rememeber adini shaadi functions.. every rasam happened with imlie unintentionally.. so def. adilieis the endgame

And yeah about shaadi functions, that was just maintain that curiosity for viewers that he might not actually marry Malini and something would happen just like every other itv show. Him marrying Malini was totally unexpected for viewers that's why trps thst time skyrocketed because everyone was expecting shaadi nahi hogi. Not everyone knows it of ishti.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

And yeah about shaadi functions, that was just maintain that curiosity for viewers that he might not actually marry Malini and something would happen just like every other itv show. Him marrying Malini was totally unexpected for viewers that's why trps thst time skyrocketed because everyone was expecting shaadi nahi hogi. Not everyone knows it of ishti.

Adile seperation has the highest trp of Imlie😆. adi and Imlie has to cry trp balti bhar bhar ke ayege😆 Just keep them together in seperation ie all

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

I hope Malini gives that Odhani  🥺 back to imili which was given to her by her mother during second marriage

Adile seperation has the highest trp of Imlie😆. adi and Imlie has to cry trp balti bhar bhar ke ayege😆

Separation hua tha in ishti when adini went on honeymoon but they only went to talk to with each other about their relationship status not to give any damn haq to komo because they already consummated their marriage. That was never an issue. Uske baad Imlie bhaag gaye the pagdandiya wapas. And then the separation. 

Trps ka pata nahi but adi agar haq de he dega Malini ko.to.its.better Imlie ke liye naya hero he aye. Waise bhi muzhe nahi lagta gash and Mayuri zyada din ke.mehman hai show.mein

I prefer either adilie should get together by sorting everything with mun even after she does suicide or Imlie going to US as per original aur wahan use uska true love mile. Adini aur unke bacche I don't think koi dekhna chahta hai. Show Imlie ka hai , ye uski kahani hai.

I am hoping ek bahut he handsome aur good actor cast karenge Imlie ke liye, both prakash and nishant are not fit to.be a lead's hero. Let's see kitne din Adini pakate hai audience ko. Their characters are getting obnoxious. Aur Imlie khudh bhi bahut pagal hai. Didi ki.chamchi.🤬😡 As I said before I would prefer sumedh ya Saurabh Raj Jain to be her lead. Ya phir koi aisa actor jiski chemistry acchi ho sumbul ke saath. Pata.nahi gul ne gash ko.kyun cast kiya tha jab aise bakwas dikhani thi. That's why I think gash said covid.ki wazah se show.le.liya. He knew ki kya hone wala hai.😟🙄