Reema Worah on getting back to work with her upcoming show

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sitting at home will not help anyone: Reema Worah on getting back to work with her upcoming show

Television actress Reema Worah who was last seen in the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay will now be seen in the upcoming show ‘Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani’. The actress’s last show went off air in September end and after a search of two months, she was roped in by this show. The show’s shooting has already started in Patiala and some of it is being shot in the film city in Mumbai also.

While the ‘Shaka Laka Boom Boom’ couldn’t reveal much about her role right now due to contract issues she said that she only said yes to this role because it is a very powerful one. “A role like this I did was almost 5-6 years ago in the show ‘Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan’ and since then I was looking for something substantial. One common thing between both these shows is that both of them have a Punjabi background. But I will reveal everything once I am allowed to!” shares Reema.

Talking about her experience in shooting in the pandemic she shares that it is risk everyone is taking. “Sitting at home will not help us in any way. This is the only way we earn and we need to keep moving forward in life no matter what happens as they say ‘the show must go on’. We have an inspector on set whose only job is to see that we are wearing masks when not in front of the cameras. My father has given me a few Homeopathy medicines to help with my immunity and I make sure I have them on time without fail. It is a very nice shooting with a few people like Khalid Siddiqui, Eva Shirali, Alka Kaushal, and Sooraj Thapar because I have shot with them earlier as well. It helps us gel well as a crew together” adds Reema.