Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Her reaction was funny by the way. 😆But, I couldn't believe she actually reacted like that on national television,😲 maybe she got reminded of his last time's pillow prank on Nikki for which she got to hear so many awful things from nikki. 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

We are chilling at home and commenting on each episode......24*7 they are under cameras what they gothrough we dont know...may be ruby not well...may be she.had.headache, why often we can get headache ,may be her mood is bad that night time as she said herself that she goes to bed early....so doesn't like night prank...once she said this to vikas too... not to wake her up at night 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We get that you’re boring Rubina - that you’ve got no chill, but doosron ki masti mein kya itna taang adana. 

I so miss these fun pranks in BB - I actually enjoyed Abhinav in those last few mins of the eppy today - which rarely happens. Shame his wife’s such a stick in the mud. And LOL at her kicking him outta bed on NT - Tsk Tsk ðŸ˜†

NINALOGY thumbnail

I liked that night masti. I even enjoyed that part. Rubina should take it as fun. She overrated. 

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The ending was hilarious ðŸ˜† abhinav ko laat pari ðŸ˜†  i felt bad for him 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

I didn't like Rubina's behaviour today! She was looking so rude! And she was getting insulted by salman and even then was being happy ! I was like what? And what's her obsession with fruits? Like yr pure time ! 

I really like Rubina but today I got pissed off due to her behaviour and the way she treated abhinav today was really harsh ! She could have take it as fun. 

Salman was right that she takes out nooks in everyone but she too is no less and her convenience act was shown today!

After today I will see how will I like her again!

So now I am purely neutral! Koi bi jito bs khatam kro yr!

She thinks she is always right and that's her biggest problem