Rubina ki haram hui neend

Posted: 3 years ago

Bechari rubina ko raat mein sone bhi nai dete patidev🤣. Rubina reaction was totally hilarious and natural😆. And the way rakhi got scared uff🤣. Abhinav you are funny man aise hi entertain karoge to main tumhara fan ho jaunga😉😊😳

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago

Pati captain room Mai b agya 🤪

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

Pati captain room Mai b agya 🤪

Aur captain room aake rubina ko irritate kar raha hai🤣. These types of light moments are needed in the house

Sab Ruby ke piche par gaye 😭

Poor Abhinav, I felt bad for him today. Kuch toh creative bankar hassi majjak kar raha tha toh boring mastarnine 'kick' kar diya. Yeh Ruby ko humor, fun thoda bhi nahi jamata, ekdam  alien 👾 hai uss mamale mein. 

Abhinav game ki hisaab se useless hai but koi bhi husband apne wife se national tv pe iss tarah ka behaviour deserve nai karta👎🏼 tumhne toh usko kutte se zada gira huva samjha jo uske saath aisa behave kar rahi ho🥱

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Sab Ruby ke piche par gaye 😭

Lo ab karo captainship 😆

I didn't like Rubina's behaviour today! She was looking so rude! And she was getting insulted by salman and even then was being happy ! I was like what? And what's her obsession with fruits? Like yr pure time ! 

I really like Rubina but today I got pissed off due to her behaviour and the way she treated abhinav today was really harsh ! She could have take it as fun. 

Salman was right that she takes out nooks in everyone but she too is no less and her convenience act was shown today!

After today I will see how will I like her again!

So now I am purely neutral! Koi bi jito bs khatam kro yr!

Needs to kick away her bad mood and chill a little bit. 😆 

Originally posted by Dr_strange_100

I didn't like Rubina's behaviour today! She was looking so rude! And she was getting insulted by salman and even then was being happy ! I was like what? And what's her obsession with fruits? Like yr pure time ! 

I really like Rubina but today I got pissed off due to her behaviour and the way she treated abhinav today was really harsh ! She could have take it as fun. 

Salman was right that she takes out nooks in everyone but she too is no less and her convenience act was shown today!

After today I will see how will I like her again!

So now I am purely neutral! Koi bi jito bs khatam kro yr!

Narcissism. She thinks highly of herself even when she is actually being taunted.