Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Why are they "CREATIVES" are not thinking about Sai university i think 3 days have passed already her result is still stuck 

Covid also can't be an excuse as they are in 2019.

Mah Cet Cell site has problems.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

On the contrary, I loved the shift in the dynamics between Sai and Virat today. She was clear in asking him about everything that was on her mind and he left it open to her to decide what the best course of action is instead of imposing. For some reason, atleast today, I did not think the bacchi nahi ho was a taunt, but a reminder that she can do on her own too. Really glad to be able to witness their level of understanding and implicit friendship with each other. 

At the end of the day though, trust Sai to be able to take that decision on her own coz Paakhi should be left to rethink her nayi soch at her parent's place. Also agree on the pati parmeshwar bit. They should not take it further than this. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Sunny and Paakhi take the cake for being the most mature characters today. They were speaking without even thinking and trying to change the scene based on their limited and shallow understanding. Yeh kya 360 degree turn tha bhai? Why are you continuing to push for a VirIkhi story? 

Also, for Pakhi, kaun se world me rehti ho aap? How can you ignore all you witnessed about SaiRat and just pretend as if Sai is to blame? Parents are toh one step high! 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

Sai will do exactly that 😆 She'll apologize to Pakhi & bring her back just for Virat. 

When Sai goes to get Paakhi back, would love to see her show the mirror to Pakhi's parents though. Ask them some very logical questions about the institution of marriage not being a joke and exchange scheme of some sorts and also how they are supporting their sarvagun sampann laadki on this..

That will be fun to watch! #SorryButNotSorry 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

On the contrary, I loved the shift in the dynamics between Sai and Virat today. She was clear in asking him about everything that was on her mind and he left it open to her to decide what the best course of action is instead of imposing. For some reason, atleast today, I did not think the bacchi nahi ho was a taunt, but a reminder that she can do on her own too. Really glad to be able to witness their level of understanding and implicit friendship with each other. 

At the end of the day though, trust Sai to be able to take that decision on her own coz Paakhi should be left to rethink her nayi soch at her parent's place. Also agree on the pati parmeshwar bit. They should not take it further than this. 

Agreed. I loved that Virat has started understanding that she's not a small kid, school-jati (pichle saal tak toh school main thi) and left her to take her own decision. But I did not appreciate how her enthusiasm when he came back from office was met with coldness. He even steered the conversation in Pakhi's direction- saying that Sai is happy because Pakhi has left. Virat khud ko bohot importance deta hai yaar. Pakhi toh Sai ke radar main hai bhi nahin.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Agreed. I loved that Virat has started understanding that she's not a small kid, school-jati (pichle saal tak toh school main thi) and left her to take her own decision. But I did not appreciate how her enthusiasm when he came back from office was met with coldness. He even steered the conversation in Pakhi's direction- saying that Sai is happy because Pakhi has left. Virat khud ko bohot importance deta hai yaar. Pakhi toh Sai ke radar main hai bhi nahin.

Agreed. Paakhi in any SaiRat conversation or scene is unnecessary. What I took away from it however, is he wants P back in the house due to his vaada guilt and the mention was just to gage from Sai whether she agrees with him, and she did. She wholeheartedly supported the cause even tho she does not like P a bit and I dont think she even believed that P needs to be back for her own sake.  Coming back to this messed up family has confused Virat about right and wrong. In Gadchiroli, he was a completely different human being. 

I still dont understand why Paakhi needs to be brought back though. Her husband is not there, so being with her parents might make her more comfortable. Also, her parents have no issues with her staying there, toh let her be there for some days atleast na..why the hurry? Let them show her constantly calling Virat, and Sai reminding her her limits on phone instead if they want to keep showing the triangle. But we need a break from all the chaukidaari yaa! 

manny136 thumbnail

Totally skimmed through the episode lol it was so annoying everyone piling on S when they have no clue what P is all about lol 

P on the other hand omg her and her whole family so weird but at least her mom was trying to tell her to move on lol they still dont hold her full accountable for her actions lol S is not to be blamed she was put in the mess due to V but gets blamed none the less lol 

V is so lame i dont see a bright future for his career if he is gonna be distracted by his zoo family and P lol

Sairat scene shows how insulated S life has become its the kitchen hall and her bedroom she is basically stuck in V's world and has to deal with the crazy zoo family and P

I think S will decide to get P home and P might be all like yeah I have the upper hand haha lol but V is gonna be more grateful to S ? and once S starts uni her life might expand beyond this crazy house lol she needs to be around normal people and then V will feel what S has been feeling being stuck in the others world and being lost. 

btw Sunny is such a loser has no life but to squat around the C house and order S around for P seriously there is no one worth talking to in that house besides Ash and shivani and devi. Sunny can go to hell lol

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally watched the episode. 

It's worth watching because of Sai. Such a brave girl of a brave father. I skipped PP's family scene😡

- Noticed how she stopped Ashwini from talking saying that everyone will pounce on her. 

- Noticed how she told off Sunny...you don't decide what Virat sir will do or not do. 

- Virat's one gesture where he supported her the night before was enough for her to trust him ...that he would understand. She might apologize eventually but Virat will find it very hard to break her resistance to him when he finally realises that he loves her. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Whats with Pakhi telling her parents Sai insults her every now and then completely skipping how she behaves with Sai, how she speaks to Virat about her and interferes in Sairat matters all the time and her chowkidari outside their bedroom😕

This girl is delusional at another level, she is behaving like she is Virat's wife and Sai is some other lady😕

I hate Palkhi with her shameless behavior. Why are you stopping a married man in the hall

way in the middle of the night, after he tells you he wants to talk to his wife about something important. Lying to her parents and then has the nerve to say Sai, is being immature.

Sai, better stick to her decision and not go get that liar or apologize for something she didn't do.  

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Sunny ghum hai PP ki maturity mein...

🤣🤣🤣😆