A dream track for all of us

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Someone made a similar post about a possible track, and THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE! Do read y’all!

Ik KT has been a jerk but in today’s episode, there was a slight change in his behaviour. He started the creepy cake batter thing to make Nandini jealous, but kinda forgot about Nandini. So this continues to happen, getting more and more obvious gradually. If the makers really want to push the Arjun-Nandini thing, then they can do that also. We see Kt’s behaviour slowly changing in these moments when he starts defending Preeti, BUT by this time Preeti has already believed that he still loves Nandini, and she thinks anything nice he says about her is because he wants to make Nandini jealous. They can also show how loving Preeti is towards Juhi, for Arjun to start realising his Mom’s selfish attitude towards him.

Thereafter, Arjun and Nandini create some misunderstanding between KT and Preeti, that Preeti hurt Arjun (need to think what exactly  it could be) so KT says nasty stuff to her. Preeti decides she’s had it, and leaves the house but not the office. They meet at office but she ignores him, and he misses her. Cue shaadi Mubarak- they do a wedding project. The groom’s brother or somethin is some long lost classmate of Preeti’s and KT IS TOAST seeing them together. He pines for her, but the misunderstanding created by Arjun prevents him from confessing to her. Then one day he overhears Arjun and Nandini discussing their plan, HE GETS FURIOUS at Arjun and disowns him. Arjun sees the folly in his ways and refuses to help his Mom anymore.

KT runs to apologise to Preeti, but both Preeti and Kusum rebuff him. Preeti makes it clear that he will just be her business partner now.
The wedding project continues, and more jealousy about Preeti’s friend. 

ENDING SEQUENCE of this track- He one day loses it over Preeti’s closeness with her friend and shouts at her classmate. Preeti gets really angry. She storms out. It’s night, it’s raining, they’re on the street, alone. They’re drenched in water and angst. He says he doesn’t like to see her so chummy with her classmate. She yells “kyun KTji? Hamari shaadi se jo aapko chahiye tha vo to aapko mil gaya? Rahiye apni Nandini ke saath khushi khushi! Aapko kya fark padta hai Mai kya karoon?” He yells  “Fark Padta hai!”He confesses his love to her. He Apologises a lil more. She sees his vulnerability and she also confesses her love. They embrace in the moonlight.

AND SCENE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha nice man. Though it's difficult to imagine Preeti now with someone else even for a brief time..but koi nahi jealousy track works fine for me considering its KT on the receiving end😛

And I so wish a showdown between KT-Preeti where Preeti just blasts him off and conveys everything that we as fans have been saying since so many days😆

I hope CVs copy your idea! :D

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This could be one hell of a BRILLIANT track of SM if its executed very well. Excellent idea. 😍😍😍😍😍

Arko1 thumbnail

You know in my leap script post i had a similar idea of this before but thought not to write as people may dont like their seperation but even i want them to get seperated for all the right reasons.

Throughout this seperation i want Preeti to act very strong not only infront of KT but everyone. 

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really need separation for KT redemption & KT actually start valueing her & I would definitely love some angst 

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

You know in my leap script post i had a similar idea of this before but thought not to write as people may dont like their seperation but even i want them to get seperated for all the right reasons.

Throughout this seperation i want Preeti to act very strong not only infront of KT but everyone. 

I very much want a separation track cos someone's importance is only realised in his/her absence. And I guess that's the only way left for KT to realise Preeti's worth and his love for her

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the response you guys! Is there any way we can actually get the CVS to see this lol hahaha?!

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would actually love this. 

Let KT-Preeti seperate. KT’s redemption track. I want angst and I want KT to be jealous 😆❤️

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nutella03

Thanks for the response you guys! Is there any way we can actually get the CVS to see this lol hahaha?!

Haha..maybe we can DM sufibaby on insta😆

Arko1 thumbnail

Harneet Singh, writer and scriptwriter of SM.