ARSHI FF: DIL SE DIL KA RISTHA Chapter 30 updated

Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for such a long delay, I'm continuing my story after a long time.  Hope you all like it.

Index

Link thread 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/141238852

Chapter -1 to 24(A)

Link thread 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/1485774

Chapter - 24(B)

Chapter- 25

Chapter - 26

Chapter - 27

Chapter -28 A 

Chapter -28 B

Edited by Cinderella81 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinderella81 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey!

I used to be a silent reader of your story. So glad to see you back and continuing with this tale πŸ˜ƒ.

If you want to get the old thread unlocked, just message in here -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5164137

Write that you want to get your thread unlocked and share the link. The DTs will do it within 2-3 days or so πŸ˜³.

I'll read the chapter and comment on that separately. Just wanted to express my happiness on your return firstπŸ₯³.

------------

Edited :

Read the chapter. Had to re-read the last one too for getting back on track after such a long gap. I remember the story broadly but some of the character names seem unfamiliar... like Neil and Prachi. Anyway, I think I'll set in with a few updates. Or, if time permits, I'll go back and read the previous chapters again.

Khushi has reached London and is uncovering some more truths about her husband. Will they be taking Ansh back with them later? And in that case, how will others react, because they think that Ansh-Vansh are twins? It's a bit messy... waiting to see how they will deal with this.

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Don't think I ever read it before. Will do so now though.

coderlady thumbnail

Prologue

Khushi is being treated like a doormat by Garima and Payal. She has no standing of her own.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 1

Aman is having Khushi design as miss K and hiding her identity. Its great that she has people like Priya and family to help her.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 2

So Khushi is tutoring Arnav's niece but he doesn't know who she is. But he is thankful to this unknown person.

Cinderella81 thumbnail

Thank you so much

Yes, I want to access my old threads

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinderella81

Thank you so much

Yes, I want to access my old threads

Since you have already commented in the help thread, just wait for a few days. The Mods will unlock your threads when they come across your comment πŸ˜Š.

P.S. Use the Quote option instead of Reply when you're answering to a specific comment. That way, the member will receive a notification and can easily find your reply to them πŸ˜³.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for coming back and updating this story .I used to religiously follow your story now after reading this chapter seeing two new characters I will have to again read the previous chapters. Please keep updating this story.