Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nonam

no it's not about Sara alone and chilling, it's how the 4 women, deepika, shraddha, Sara, Rakul were victimized by the media for days and no one said a peep.  when there was so many who stood up for rhea even.  all misogynistic sensationalism, and Sara was called because of the video, and their was an orchestrated move by rhea to mention Bangkok etc and the video shows up, and her defense sushant was into stuff from before. 

regardless even for rhea, still being blamed for an adult's suicide, she is the drug dealing villain with sushant some innocent martyr.  but as someone said don't speak ill of the dead but again don't vilify the living. 

Please tell me how is it possible for any investigative body to summon people on basis of a normal video? one has to be really gullible to believe that.Also one has to be gullible to believe that Sara was dropped because of drug mess. This has PR written all over it. She probably left the film herself or was removed because of date clash. Like I said NCB has not revealed anything about why those actresses were called and what were they asked. You are free to believe whatever you want. I rest my case. 

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sara ka PR😆.

It is not the first time, she was doing a movie, but couldn't do it in the end.

palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

Watching Sara dance is like watching a female version of Sunny Deol stomping the ground... it's preposterous! She really needs to refine herself before embarrassing herself further than she already has. 

One or two movies with the same preposterous LAK level of "performance" and nothing will be able to put together the tattered shreds of her career that will follow. No humble brag interviews and fake modesty will work then. Sara needs to get her act together.

Is it really even surprising that she was dropped from Heropanti? The drug drama is just an excuse, I'm sure they were already itching to drop her cuz she's an awful actress, both onscreen AND offscreen.

Sara being a horrendous actress is also the fault of everyone else ðŸ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Sara ka PR😆.

It is not the first time, she was doing a movie, but couldn't do it in the end.

Her PR even publish fake stories. Like the recent one about Anees Buzmi's comedy starring her and Vicky. When Anees was asked, he said forget cast, I haven't even written the story yet.

And who can forget the embarassing episode with Hrithik.

Ek hi saath bechari PR bhi ho gaya aur industry walon ko yaad dilana bhi that Sara can be cast opposite Tiger in any of his upcoming films.

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago