Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The question is not about Vansh or Vihaan and Not about Rdahul's Beard or beardless face smiley19

Its about disinterested Riansh fans who are not going to tolerate these stupid tortures on Riddhima any more smiley11 This is too much now and after joker track now Vihaan's character is also loosing interest smiley24 unnecessary dragging is not allowed CVS bcz it's not any saas bahu drama smiley7 I don't know when Mamta ji and her team will wake up from sleep smiley18

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aziz01

The question is not about Vansh or Vihaan and Not about Rdahul's Beard or beardless face smiley19

Its about disinterested Riansh fans who are not going to tolerate these stupid tortures on Riddhima any more smiley11 This is too much now and after joker track now Vihaan's character is also loosing interest smiley24 unnecessary dragging is not allowed CVS bcz it's not any saas bahu drama smiley7 I don't know when Mamta ji and her team will wake up from sleep smiley18

I am seeing RiAnsh fans are very disinterested these days..

I find this track more interesting than Ragini track..its really shocking to see no one making any theories🤔

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hell yesss

Ab toh hum bore hogaye

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

This forum has become a desert yaar😭

Even though the track is so interesting... still people are not interested in making theories😭

See because fans are fed up....there has to be some closure of some loophole...it doesn't  have to be something  big ...something  small related riansh.. 

Web after web...n then pure rush...not fair!!!

By the way vansh with beard....anytime!!lion with its mane!!! 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

See because fans are fed up....there has to be some closure of some loophole...it doesn't  have to be something  big ...something  small related riansh.. 

Web after web...n then pure rush...not fair!!!

By the way vansh with beard....anytime!!lion with its mane!!! 

I understand... I hope RiAnsh fans come back😭

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aziz01

Exactly too much Ridhu torture 🤢 ajj hi chahe majak mai hi sahi par paiso ka haar?🤢😡☢️ we love Riansh par ye ?😡 aur viva ke liye kuch likho to fangirl gang up ho jate hai par ye nahi samajte ki Riansh means Ridhima + Vansh  so I stop interacting. 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I am seeing RiAnsh fans are very disinterested these days..

I find this track more interesting than Ragini track..its really shocking to see no one making any theories🤔

Actually there is no theory left. Whatever theories we assume we get the exact opposite scene..... So theories banake and overthinking karke koi fayda nai hai😆 Mental issues ho jayega itne kam age mein😆

And yeah viewers are kinda tired because of too much of unnecessary suspense and Ridhhu getting tortured

They are not giving proper closure to one story and jumping to another mystery in the name of thrill.... There have kept so many past tracks opened and piling up new tracks....... They are still keeping Vi/Va character a mystery. They need to properly go through from the very beginning of the show and provide a proper conclusion to this track. They need to reveal everything now slowly and steadily rather than showing 200 ways of torturing Ridhhima I agree she has to undergo much pain but I guess she had had enough😳 It's better if they take time and execute everything slowly but they just need to stop this drag and reveal things and move to other interesting tracks.... They cannot go on with this forever. 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Actually there is no theory left. Whatever theories we assume we get the exact opposite scene..... So theories banake and overthinking karke koi fayda nai hai😆 Mental issues ho jayega itne kam age mein😆

And yeah viewers are kinda tired because of too much of unnecessary suspense and Ridhhu getting tortured

They are not giving proper closure to one story and jumping to another mystery in the name of thrill.... There have kept so many past tracks opened and piling up new tracks....... They are still keeping Vi/Va character a mystery. They need to properly go through from the very beginning of the show and provide a proper conclusion to this track. They need to reveal everything now slowly and steadily rather than showing 200 ways of torturing Ridhhima I agree she has to undergo much pain but I guess she had had enough😳 It's better if they take time and execute everything slowly but they just need to stop this drag and reveal things and move to other interesting tracks.... They cannot go on with this forever. 

I think all the suspense are interlinked with each other and that's the reason they are creating so much suspense!! 

I agree Ridhhima is tortured and its really inhumane..but at the end of the day,Ridz is just getting stronger.

We can easily differentiate between Ridz of epi 1 and Ridz of epi 140.. 

She was innocent earlier..now she has emerged to be a player!!

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just want vansh. Back with or without beard

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Forum dessert se desert ban gaya....

Every body is here. But too lazy to comments 🤣

Tho question yeh hai Riansh ke jithne fans hai uthne yaa usse zyada fans vansh rai singania ke Beard ko hi.

I enjoy Rrahul as Vihan. But still miss vansh and his Beard. That Beard walla look did give vansh a mafia look.

So do you want  Rrahul to grow back Beard when he is fully back as Vansh 😍

Kuch attarangi answers are expected 🤣

mujhe sirf beard nehi purana attitude bhi wapas chahiye😭