Do you Rrahul to grow back beard when is back as Vansh

Posted: 3 years ago

Forum dessert se desert ban gaya....

Every body is here. But too lazy to comments 🤣

Tho question yeh hai Riansh ke jithne fans hai uthne yaa usse zyada fans vansh rai singania ke Beard ko hi.

I enjoy Rrahul as Vihan. But still miss vansh and his Beard. That Beard walla look did give vansh a mafia look.

So do you want  Rrahul to grow back Beard when he is fully back as Vansh 😍

Kuch attarangi answers are expected 🤣

Better he grow grained stubble as vihaan...

( we know he is Vansh) but riddhu darling ko bhi usse Vansh wali feeling aani chaahiye...😆

So viva be like same same but different..

This forum has become a desert yaar😭

Even though the track is so interesting... still people are not interested in making theories😭

Yes . Why not.. otherwise it won't feel same..😉😉😉

Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma

Even though the track is so interesting... still people are not interested in making theories😭

It's not like that Yaar....I don't think any kind of theories are left. We have assumed everything from A to Z. N no matter what how many theories we cook on current episode the makers just turns the table in next one....n it's like they r prolonging the revelation or twist whatever.

That's what they did in last phase also.....they dragged ragini track for so long like chewing gum but ended it so abruptly in name of thrill.....major disappointment audience faced.

Problems lies there in shows execution. They can reveal few things to make it more intense n suspence full but they are piling up more mystery n adding more loopholes.

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

It's not like that Yaar....I don't think any kind of theories are left. We have assumed everything from A to Z. N no matter what how many theories we cook on current episode the makers just turns the table in next one....n it's like they r prolonging the revelation or twist whatever.

That's what they did in last phase also.....they dragged ragini track for so long like chewing gum but ended it so abruptly in name of thrill.....major disappointment audience faced.

Problems lies there in shows execution. They can reveal few things to make it more intense n suspence full but they are piling up more mystery n adding more loopholes.

IDK about others..but Ragini track was an important mystery in Vansh's life.. and I never felt like they dragged her role..it was a cameo and this suspense started revealing after RIANSH started developing feelings for each other..

Ragini's end wasn't abrupt for me IDK why!! She was bound to die..coz she had an important information!!

Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma

Honestly I want some revelation to us , if not to Riddhu but atleast to audience what is Viva thinking.. monologues/ who is his alley etc

Originally posted by Innocentlove96

Exactly!

they should reveal few little suspense, once every other week to keep viewers interested...  can continue with main suspense until end... should balance thrill and positivity...  

after vansh entry as vihaan... there is not a single episode ... which revealed a bit of anything...

Deleted - wrong thread!

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago

Originally posted by A4Anjie

Exactly!

they should reveal few little suspense, once every other week to keep viewers interested...  can continue with main suspense until end... should balance thrill and positivity...  

after vansh entry as vihaan... there is not a single episode ... which revealed a bit of anything...

Be it Vansh or Vihaan the cloud of mysteries continues to be there.....as long as they don't clear few things the show won't feel like progressing.