Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Even I think this is for tapeera wedding.

But insta and Twitter waale are going mad thinking since veer is wearing white..he is getting married to sky girl.. since everything was white white in the morning bts posted by choreographer. 

If that's indeed what's happening,they can as well shut down the show..audience leaves the show the moment they show bigamy/infidelity. 

If any cast member is reading this..please post more bts and clear our confusion..otherwise after this pic..no one is going to sleep tonight.

I would ignore them. According to them Mohit was meant to die. Arjit was meant to come. Meera was meant to be a negative naagin. The list can go on. Mukta knows the end game is Vani and this is just for Tapeera wedding nothing else. Bani is Veer’s sanak-  his obsession. He loves her despite knowing she killed him through no fault of his own (potentially). No two second sky girl he dances with will change that and it defo won’t result in a wedding with her 🤣 I mean jai didn’t even get to the Mandap with Bani and he is a main character. So sky girl is a 10 second cameo I’m

Sure. 

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

OMFG. 

Please excuse me while I die of laughter. 

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 

The way they connect non existent dots. By god. 🤣

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

The way they connect non existent dots. By god. 🤣

How...please tell me how did these people go from one potential dance with a potential skygirl to "omg he's marrying her"?! smiley29  

sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nahi re, I don't think this is Veere di Wedding (😉)...more likely it's Tapish-e di Wedding 😆 this is his best man outfit, presumably. 

Jab dulha banega toh kaisa dikhega? 🤔

Waise kitna hi maza aajye agar veer skygirl se shadi ka dhong kare aur bani ghusse mein aake usse baatein bhi sunaye aur phir apna love confession bhi karde 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nahi re, I don't think this is Veere di Wedding (😉)...more likely it's Tapish-e di Wedding 😆 this is his best man outfit, presumably. 

Jab dulha banega toh kaisa dikhega? 🤔

I guess it's sharad personal pic not veer 

Humes22 thumbnail

How...please tell me how did these people go from one potential dance with a potential skygirl to "omg he's marrying her"?! smiley29  

The same people who think Veer is now negative and the end game is devar and bhabi 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I mean unpossessed and angry veeru wouldn’t even straighten his collar 🤣

True! He was looking his cutest best in that scene!😆❤️ Maybe for the first time ever, he was so haq se angry on his gharwaali!😆

RaniZelda thumbnail

He's tagged it Veer/Naagin, so I think it is from the show, but we know Tapish's wedding is happening, so I don't think it could be anything else. Unless ofc Vani decide to get remarried in the same mandap...*shrugs*  

RaniZelda thumbnail

I mean unpossessed and angry veeru wouldn’t even straighten his collar 🤣

He was such an angry bird pre-possession...too cute 😆

Humes22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

True! He was looking his cutest best in that scene!😆❤️ Maybe for the first time ever, he was so haq se angry on his gharwaali!😆

Couldn’t stop laughing when he did that 🤣 I do that with my mum 🤣