Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Idk how the episodes show this but jagat phd will definitely barge in & demoralize dharampal...possibly, chacha wont interfere bc he did say that are smart enough to make decisions in a previous episode...i feel jagat phd will stir up the incidents as opposed to the chacha..

Exactly . Both won't get married that's true but definitely girls will have to careful afterwards . 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Same 😂 but I like sumod as a couple . They are funny. 

definitely, sushils definitely has her own style of speaking to which i can resonate to...she is also good as sattu...blunt to your face & i like that attitude in people quite honestly as opposed to sugar coating BS..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Exactly . Both won't get married that's true but definitely girls will have to careful afterwards . 

lol i feel they are too young to even get married but i guess its common in small town cities...like by all means, they can get married at whatever age & its their decision but i feel they both are slightly immature & a marriage can't make em mature by handling responsibilities right away hence dharampal is just still orthodox as of now ...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

definitely, sushils definitely has her own style of speaking to which i can resonate to...she is also good as sattu...blunt to your face & i like that attitude in people quite honestly as opposed to sugar coating BS..

That is the reason pramod is lattu and he calls her spicy and teeki ðŸ¤£ 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

lol i feel they are too young to even get married but i guess its common in small town cities...like by all means, they can get married at whatever age & its their decision but i feel they both are slightly immature & a marriage can't make em mature by handling responsibilities right away hence dharampal is just still orthodox as of now ...

Of course they are if you have seen their the episode where they went to meet the fake groom family you can clearly see that garima wanted to marry while susheela want to make her name . 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

That is the reason pramod is lattu and he calls her spicy and teeki ðŸ¤£ 

idk if i would consider him latu over her ..he definitely likes to reply to her response which shows he's also a teekha mirch who has kadak response 🌶he definitely has the caring side ... his flaw is that he criticizes weeping, whimpering, etc behavior as girly behavior when even boys has emotions but its just a flaw in our society that men are supposed to be bought up as rough & tough but not explore their emotional side...like it or not, but people unintentionally bring up behavior as either girly or tomboyish even in their comments and that has always irked the crap out of me ....hence vikram is definitely winning here because i havent seen him criticize something as girly behavior and whatnot,

ill tell u a real life incident with me,---> i used to be a dance instructor and people have always commented how dancing is really helpful as a career, but it has helped me emotionally, physically & financially...i didnt ask my parents for money bc i was already on full scholarship from my college years ago but i used to dorm & hence i worked as a dance instructor to pay the rent fees & food fees to compensate for my rent...while majority of the people always expressed their gratitude for teaching them dance, there would be some ppl who would joke about this...initially, i'd tell them that if they arent interested in learning then they could find a place elsewhere or a different hobby like something along the lines...i also figured that i can only shut a few ppl's mouths regarding this issue but there are many more ppl like em & i cant be the only one to shut their mouths so i learned to ignore em & let my temper cool down & rather be unfazed by them...just do my own thing...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Of course they are if you have seen their the episode where they went to meet the fake groom family you can clearly see that garima wanted to marry while susheela want to make her name . 

yeah, i feel sushila was right bc why is dharampal so much in a hurry as opposed to giving his daughters  a chance to express their passion...even garima realized the folly hence i'd respect garima & the boy-crazy thing is starting to subdue when vikram bought up priyanks as the one he's dating & garima didnt express her dismay but rather encouraged vikram ...lol, i also figured a flaw in vikram right there tbh...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

idk if i would consider him latu over her ..he definitely likes to reply to her response which shows he's also a teekha mirch who has kadak response 🌶he definitely has the caring side ... his flaw is that he criticizes weeping, whimpering, etc behavior as girly behavior when even boys has emotions but its just a flaw in our society that men are supposed to be bought up as rough & tough but not explore their emotional side...like it or not, but people unintentionally bring up behavior as either girly or tomboyish even in their comments and that has always irked the crap out of me ....hence vikram is definitely winning here because i havent seen him criticize something as girly behavior and whatnot,

ill tell u a real life incident with me,---> i used to be a dance instructor and people have always commented how dancing is really helpful as a career, but it has helped me emotionally, physically & financially...i didnt ask my parents for money bc i was already on full scholarship from my college years ago but i used to dorm & hence i worked as a dance instructor to pay the rent fees & food fees to compensate for my rent...while majority of the people always expressed their gratitude for teaching them dance, there would be some ppl who would joke about this...initially, i'd tell them that if they arent interested in learning then they could find a place elsewhere or a different hobby like something along the lines...i also figured that i can only shut a few ppl's mouths regarding this issue but there are many more ppl like em & i cant be the only one to shut their mouths so i learned to ignore em & let my temper cool down & rather be unfazed by them...just do my own thing...

I agreed but I feel they haven't show pramod character in that way.  He has flaws but I feel he is falling for her slowly . He always search her in the house .

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I agreed but I feel they haven't show pramod character in that way.  He has flaws but I feel he is falling for her slowly . He always search her in the house .

i kinda feel like he doesnt think about what sushila said like for example there was no female physician in the hospital & he took it to some other context...he's got potential but if he reflects over what she said, then he'll definitely overcome that flaw...lets see how the episodes role this flaw out...definitely sushila does have an effect on him..

Ayu_12 thumbnail

yeah, i feel sushila was right bc why is dharampal so much in a hurry as opposed to giving his daughters  a chance to express their passion...even garima realized the folly hence i'd respect garima & the boy-crazy thing is starting to subdue when vikram bought up priyanks as the one he's dating & garima didnt express her dismay but rather encouraged vikram ...lol, i also figured a flaw in vikram right there tbh...

Actually she is a papa ki pari.  And even still she wants to get married. Currently whatever they are doing is for their father but I don't think their passion is in this field. Susheela want to become an actor or wrestler but I don't see garima has any passion.

I am hoping that these boys might outline their quality !