Resign to fate v/s the moment of truth

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Yesterday's first, 

Firstly thank you Bunty miyaaan! You are the best! He's not only a true friend but also an extremely kind and warm human being! <3

Today, he was SO WORRIED for Suman, after she collapsed in shock. Also went on to say he couldn't forgive Shravan for this.

I loved what Suman did. Understood everything but waited for Shravan himself to come and confess. Bhai, uski bhi toh priority ho!

After they were all dejected yesterday and had resigned to fate, I thought how would they even confess!

But I guess that ONE MOMENT of TRUTH is all it takes to realise what you exactly want!

I LOVED what Shravan thought. He wanted to make his side clear before the engagement. He DID not go all 'main yeh sagaai nahi hone doonga'. He wanted to just confess and then leave everything to her. That's chivalry. That's handsomeness in and out <3

☺️

And OH DEAR DEAR DEAR.

He walks in, separates Vikram's and Suman's hand. Takes her in. Confesses his feelings.

That flying hug! OHHHHHHHH MY HEART.☺️

That subtle aggression and love.☺️

That FEEEEEEEEL.❤️

Those butterflies!

We WON!🥳

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Precap is ❤️

The show seems better now 

spj44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Manmohanaa, thank you for the write-up, loved it and your excitement for tomorrow has me even more insane.☺️

Sony still has not posted it to their website, so will proceed to find a copy on youtube as my excitement knows no bounds. 🥺

Did see the precap though, hope my palpitating heart can make it until tomorrow, so looking forward to this for a very long time.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

#SuVan forever ❤️