Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Bani is still confused between Jay & Veeranshu, despite being married !! Characterisation ki aisi ki taisi ! Adi Naagin hone mein itna focus kar diya ki shaadi aur marital relationship ki watt laga di. 

No today I did not feel that. She was happy with veer. Yeah she needs to realize her love. She calling jay as her friend was odd. 

I hope this upcoming track will focus on bani as wife more than Adi Naagin. 

Edited by _NINA_ - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

True just admit already na but no usko veer ko tarpa Kar Maza Ata hai

You know na its difficult wala love. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

I am thinking of older scenes. Yes they were a joda and that was the reason they decided to get married. Navratri ke baad woh gussa hui thhi ke uske aur Jay ke beech aisa kuch nahi hai... Sapne toh Jay babu ne dekhe thhe bani ko kiss karne ke... Veer ke liye taandav kiya Bani ne... Naag mandir ke baahar gaadi mein she said agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh. Even today behoshi mein she was saying veeranshu. About telling veer how she feels... Woh nahi samajh aataa mujhe... But veer jab pass hoke feelings ke baare mein baat karta hai woh khush toh bada hoti hai... 

After 35 episodes, today for the first time bani smiled that much with veer. So progression is there with steady speed. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

can we first talk about the dact k Ponky Cheel hoke chuho se darta hai🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

aur agar Bani ki kabhi Daddiji ko punish karne ka mood ho kabhi...koi zaroorat nehi khud kuch karne ki...chachi k sath use ek room mein bandh kar dena bas...🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Good punishment. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

Also as a side note i think they add more Vani scenes based on what we complain about smiley37 like the sofa scene was clearly added on layer because SC already had Mehendi on her hands. Who knows smiley36

Yeah I also noticed that. Sc has mehndi on her hand and sm has hair cut. They shooted this scene later. Jo bhi ho I hope they will give more Vani scenes. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

I agree. Also I remembered at the water drinking scene Jai told banis family Don’t worry I am here as well. Ermm did he do soemthing apart from hold banis arm 🤣 also I need this aadhi naagins stomach she had allllll that water and a glass of milk. I need this metabolism 🤣

And still she was all slim smart. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nice review Dwipi

Episode was well balanced. 

It has Naagin content, Vani romance, less jay, family drama, some fun, dance and Sasur bahu nokjhok. 

For me the best scene was bani choosing veer over jay and veer happiness our it. Aisa laga veer is portraying as Vani fans.  

I hope this coming track will be interesting. Bani will trust veer and understand that situation. 

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

How the hell does Bani still consider Jay as her 'friend' and think that woh 'hamare taraf hai' after all be did ?

Yeh pagal hai kya?

And Veer ko hypnotized dikhaya but itne ganday tareekay se dikhana zaroori tha ?

Tumhari jagah mein kadmon mein WHAT THE FCUK !!!!

Edited by LamheChurake - 3 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi dear...

It's your reviews that made episode intersting..otherwise I found it filled with stupidity

1. Bani took them away from water..where? Near the sea😂.

2. How did bani get that house when neither her family nor her in laws know?

3. What was there in entire episode except one scene vani sofa scene..loved that...in hindi besirpair ka episode tha.

4. Why bani doesn't tell shukra's truth to all...and he is still trustworthy person?

5. What type of badla bani wants to take from cheels..she needs to decide..and aboveall for what 😂😂.

6. Only another scene I found good ..one shukra telling ballu to take charge that's e all want and one explanation why cheels can't help bani to protect all as they can't fly in storm.

Let's hope what's in future.

Anyways will miss your view today.

Will wait for it still.

Bye.