Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anna143

Ofcourse u want to see Eijaz drama but right we are enjoying Abhinavs drama with popcorn 🤣

Arey relax. I was just kidding. I don't have that time to do mud slinging on Eijaz. 🤣 I hardly even post about him.

I think this issue will be covered sooner or later, that's why they aired that segment of Eijaz. So be ready for Popcorn.🤣

Even I'm enjoying Abhinav drama. 🤣🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey ruko ek he week me sabke raaz thodi khulenge. Nextweek Jasly ka hoga,usse next week Eijaz ka hoga. Bb ne full script ke saath bheja hai apne pille ko. The way he twisted Arshis word was another level chakki ko chhakki wah wah mind-blowing Gupta👏🤢

sanakan15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because Nidhi is as trustworthy as Kavita .. also she has a daughter now and regardless of what happened between her and Eijaz, he won’t bring her into an ugly spat for TRP’s, she is someone’s daughter and a mother. She blamed Vikas but it’s hearsay and Eijaz also doubts her obviously 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vikas as soon as he entered he told to Eijaz - apka koi bahar intezaar kar raha hai. This looked shady to me.. maybe a warning to keep quiet?

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Whose Nidhi? Eijaz’ ex? 

I think Nidhi claimed Eijaz molester her.