Why is not Ejaz not asking Vikas about Nidhi

Posted: 3 years ago

I don't find it wrong if Abhinav was friends with Kavita for benefits.  It was their past and relationships are showcased in BB.

On the same lines why can't Chicha ask Vikas if he had brainwashed or planted Nidhi. It will hit bulls eye

Kyon nahi karta ? Isharon mein baat kar raha hai

Has channel only permitted Kavita to reveal that she sent boiled chicken to Ejaz during lockdown (waise bhi Goregaon mein save log aise behave kar rage the jaise kuch hua hi nahi). Ejaz could have got butter, tandoori, Afghani or any type of bird for that matter.

Why can't they make a topic out of his turbulent relationship with Vikas.  Its obvious that channel does not want it as Ekta can get involved but writing a script about Abhinavs past is okay and he harmless. 

JOH BHI HO RAHA HAI SAB KI written consent se hai.

Vikas was a mole and will always be one. He only participated and played in his season.

These days BB has story tracks every week and HMs act as per guidelines

kavita and ronit ko bulaya hi isi liye gya wkw mein, taki woh sabke samne new controversy create kar sake. otherwise, bb ka kya matlab banta hai show mein in dono ko bulane ka, jab pta hai woh ayenge toh yahi mudha uthayenge. bb has turned into wannabes from past few seasons. Maligning people's reputation just for the sake of making trps for their show. Celebs bhi muh utha ke a jate hain, apni bezatti karwane show mein for making money. 

Originally posted by Anmol_.

Whose Nidhi? Eijaz’ ex? 

yes once upon a time ex.  Ejaz mentioned to Abhinav that Vikas was talking in riddles about it.  Mastermind has many skeletons in his own closet.  Unfortunately he is sent to dig into his HMs baggage 

Ek week mein sab kucch nahi.. warna stock khatam ho jayega BB ka. Yeh matter other week ke lie.

Originally posted by Anmol_.

Whose Nidhi? Eijaz’ ex? 

Yeah who is Nidhi? I'm grabbing popcorns now. 😆 Who was Eijaz talking about when he told Abhinav that that person was involved in fooling him?🤣 who fooled him? Who was the guy who planted fake GF in his life?🤢 

If Vikas is that guy, why does Eijaz does not confronted him? Vadi vadi baatein vada paav khaate. 

Vikas aur kitne logon ki life ka remote cobtrol karke baita hai..😆

Yes sab ki consent se ho raha hai so dont fall for anyones tears. They all are ACTORS 

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Yeah who is Nidhi? I'm grabbing popcorns now. 😆 Who was Eijaz talking about when he told Abhinav that that person was involved in fooling him?🤣 who fooled him? Who was the guy who planted fake GF in his life?🤢 

If Vikas is that guy, why does Eijaz does not confronted him? Vadi vadi baatein vada paav khaate. 

Ofcourse u want to see Eijaz drama but right we are enjoying Abhinavs drama with popcorn 🤣

I feel like Vikas is being bullied in the show..kuch be ho he gets blamed for everything ..

if he plays mind game why not answer him the same way ..but hiding his stuff ..writing crap on pillow ..they are bullying hi...and he will probably gain sympathy 

Rakhi is bang on Arshi is trying her best to imitate Shilpa ..but Vikas is just not giving her the content that now she is looking annoying ..then she is doing same Hiten drama with Abhi but is failing because his wife is in the house unlike Hiten's