Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vidz70

Is the MV getting the desired number of views?.. Like the song is so mesmerizing and soothing but why I feel the likes and views are much than Ae mere dil.. I may be wrong.. Just wanted to know 

It's a punjabi mv na and it isn't being promoted properly. They announced the date one day before. When they had released the poster at that time only they should have announced the date. Plus the song is very long, 5.34 minutes is huge. They should have cut short it. The main lyrics begins after first 2 minutes. And the channel has less subscribers also. If it touches 5/7m till December end toh woh bhi bohot hai. 

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz70

Is the MV getting the desired number of views?.. Like the song is so mesmerizing and soothing but why I feel the likes and views are much than Ae mere dil.. I may be wrong.. Just wanted to know 

It is not nly his mv but itv star mv do get less view. No matter how big d star is, nly i huv  seen bigg boss contestant songs get huge amount of views n dey trends alot like crazy. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

It is not nly his mv but itv star mv do get less view. No matter how big d star is, nly i huv  seen bigg boss contestant songs get huge amount of views n dey trends alot like crazy. 

Ya itv actors max to max are getting 30m views in 2 months as such. Even Erica harshads mv has got disappointing response inspite of having no competition. When ae mere dil released it had to face competition from burj khalifa, nach meri rani and judaaiyan and still it managed to get good views. 

This is a punjabi mv na, and the subscribers of that channel dont even know shaheer is what I feel. Whatever views it's getting are from his fans and other neutral people who like him. If this songs garners 10m views in a month then even that would be a huge feat. 

Rashi23 thumbnail

And its 1M views for #JeTuNaBulawe πŸ₯³

Inshallah many more to come❀️

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

It's a punjabi mv na and it isn't being promoted properly. They announced the date one day before. When they had released the poster at that time only they should have announced the date. Plus the song is very long, 5.34 minutes is huge. They should have cut short it. The main lyrics begins after first 2 minutes. And the channel has less subscribers also. If it touches 5/7m till December end toh woh bhi bohot hai. 

Oh.. OK.. Thanks for the clarification 😊.. I am very much new to all this 😁

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Oh.. OK..Just Asked since shivin , Mohsin, harshad videos got more views within one day..nd even Shah's last MV had more views within 2 days.. As Rashi said it might be due to the Lang too 

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rashi23 thumbnail

❀️

How does this guy manage to create chemistry with every girl casted opposite him?? Like how? 

Rashi23 thumbnail

This is soo beautiful and dreamy hayee β€οΈ

They are looking so gorgeous together β€οΈ

PS: shaheer ne forehead pe kiss kiya hai barabar πŸ˜† bechari mishti se kya problem tha ha, humesha uske baal ko kyu kiss karte the πŸ€”