Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Yeah since SM isn’t that high on TRP, producers are ignoring ... they only promote Barister babu and that dangal show 🤪

SM ka Ek bhi promotion post nahi dala after it started 😵

They should promote SM more than BB. BB this week had a very big fall due to Imlie, its at 1.6 and SM is better considering its time slot just need to wind up quicker. Atleast SP is indirectly promoting SM and all the shows by giving Sunday special promos but they should be the one to promote it first. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aur Sab show ke 50, 100 epis ki celebration ke pics dala hai, not SM.. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

They should promote SM more than BB. BB this week had a very big fall due to Imlie, its at 1.6 and SM is better considering its time slot just need to wind up quicker. Atleast SP is indirectly promoting SM and all the shows by giving Sunday special promos but they should be the one to promote it first. 

Yeah SM has the potential to be a slot leader.. it was only 0.1 points behind one week... they need to promote it now.. 

I feel even cast needs to promote it more. Look at Anupama’s cast how each one of them promote their shows on their insta handle... they always post about eo.. gives out a positive vibe. 

Same happened with KHKT where leads barely promoted their show on SM or posted about each other.. it gives a hype when you do 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Yeah SM has the potential to be a slot leader.. it was only 0.1 points behind one week... they need to promote it now.. 

I feel even cast needs to promote it more. Look at Anupama’s cast how each one of them promote their shows on their insta handle... they always post about eo.. gives out a positive vibe. 

Same happened with KHKT where leads barely promoted their show on SM or posted about each other.. it gives a hype when you do 

@BOLD Agree. I dont wanna talk about that show as now its over for me, the lead cast barely promoted their show. Atleast Rati and Manav puts insta stories, others should promote it as well.

YoungHeart thumbnail

@BOLD Agree. I dont wanna talk about that show as now its over for me, the lead cast barely promoted their show. Atleast Rati and Manav puts insta stories, others should promote it as well.

I know 🤔. The leads in KHKT could have received so much hype by promoting the show, their jodi, their characters on insta. Kvg tried to, but dk toh kya kahen 😞... 

I like how Manav-Rati atleast put out insta stories and sometimes post about it... they should do it more though. Other cast members do it, but they aren’t that known so..

I like how each and every character from Anupama promote the show.. and I don’t even watch the show but I see it sometimes and it’s gives out a positive vibe 👍🏼... 

Arko1 thumbnail

Aur Sab show ke 50, 100 epis ki celebration ke pics dala hai, not SM.. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Kya.... 😱😡

Here even sp too promoted SM's 100 episodes celebration pic on their insta story with MaTi pics.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Kya.... 😱😡

Here even sp too promoted SM's 100 episodes celebration pic on their insta story with MaTi pics.

Star plus posted about SM’s 100’episodea?? Where?? I don’t see 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kya.... 😱😡

MaTi😆

YoungHeart thumbnail

Manav - Rati = MaTi 😆😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Manav - Rati = MaTi 😆😆

It's marati it means mud🤣