KNOCK KNOCK !!! Production House, BTS Team, all artists - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CVs we are boycotting this show until you end this saas bahu drama. We are really not interested. Today’s episode was purely unwatchable, I couldn’t even read the WU completely because of my disinterest. If you have some creativity beyond typical ITV, please come up better tracks or you’re going to lose a major chunk of the audience for good. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Can we know what is the meaning of Maha Episode

is it with more duration and good quality  and including all casts  and some fun element with suspense ??? 

or just a dragggg  on without any update on story line

This was the worst ever Maha Episode I have ever seen in 31 years :)

👏👏
It was maha torture today. 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

CVs we are boycotting this show until the Saas Bahu crap ends. This is not what was shown initially, which is why we were so intrigued by it. But now it's a typical family drama show with no clear direction. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

CVS we are BOYCOTTING THE SHOW until this Saas bahu drama is over. We Boycott today too. It was a horible episode. I wonder why I read WU even such a horrible episode. Sorry this is not the promised concept. So we all re boycotting the show until Saas bahu ends. 

There was no progress in the story whole week apart from typical MIL's plotting. 

ME was just the length nothing else. It had become perfect tortures show now. 

Don't know how soon we will completely lose the interest of this show. Don't wait till we all say good bye to this show and move on to another.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Really regret watching today. Will not watch Monday either. We will see after that...

...Seema... thumbnail

What a disastrous treatment of a promising show with talented actors.

They shouldn't have ruined it.

...Seema... thumbnail

Skipping treatment might end in a true boycott soon,im sure of it now

flamingoAK thumbnail

Looks like the episode, precap and storyline are getting a lot of hate all over social media. When the audience starts praising the side actors (Vikram and Birju) over the ML, do recognize you are doing something very wrong.

I love understanding characters and their psychological inclinations. Similarly I tried to understand Veer. But Shaila has been right all along, Veer is just like all of the others, nothing special. Rani has only been suffering ever since she moved to the palace. I genuinely feel for her character. 

If you really want to attract viewers and increase TRP, focus on the things the show started with. Education, independence, two very different people status wise learning to live with each other, etc etc. This saas bahu crap is ANNOYING and OVERUSED. I am saying this for the 100th time. Please stop it before its too late. I don't know how the CVs can even come up with crap, it's just beyond my head.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Looks like the episode, precap and storyline are getting a lot of hate all over social media. When the audience starts praising the side actors (Vikram and Birju) over the ML, do recognize you are doing something very wrong.

I love understanding characters and their psychological inclinations. Similarly I tried to understand Veer. But Shaila has been right all along, Veer is just like all of the others, nothing special. Rani has only been suffering ever since she moved to the palace. I genuinely feel for her character. 

If you really want to attract viewers and increase TRP, focus on the things the show started with. Education, independence, two very different people status wise learning to live with each other, etc etc. This saas bahu crap is ANNOYING and OVERUSED. I am saying this for the 100th time. Please stop it before its too late. I don't know how the CVs can even come up with crap, it's just beyond my head.

Agree with her each word. I second her.

caller123 thumbnail

I am telling they haven't done proper analysis on what viewers want. I wonder whether they have a separate department or someone who knows the value of analysis . If they have done it ,they can understand where they go wrong . When trp drops only thing they do is, not to upload episodes before TV. If they have analysed properly by now they know trp dropped only when Veer's rude behavior and Saas bahu happened . 

Whatever the business if they want to stay in the market and if they want to attract customers ,they need to do analysis and find what customer wants.

When there's a competition in the market, you cannot force customers to buy whatever you give. Customers have a chance to refuse and buy what they want. 

The world has globalised. They can watch anything they want due to technology . So if PH going to force viewers what they want it's them who are going to lose. Not viewers . Viewers will definitely walk out of the show. Then only cast and crew can watch the show. If they do not understand this fact, we cannot help them anymore .