Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Review on the show

The serial is around RaniSa, Kiara and somewhere with Veer,  

Rani's part of theme story is yet not started, even the Bauji part was cut short with accident.  and they did not create new flashback of her relation with her father, only she talks of it

Tanaaz is doing a good job, but hope it has not overshadowed the serial in its concept, as the team looks over smitten by RaniSa and Kiara characters  and "Veer has the  kaha phas gaya mode between them"

Good atleast Vikram character is developed well.   Nandu they have not started  Jai has turned into a  creepy comic character

Birju, Bauji, Dadisa and Pinkoo was not used to the full extent

Dadisa was used  is Jamai ok  did I hurt Jamai.  like too Veer-centric

it had to be Dadisa centric  but that was in the mobile convo  take your medicines and oil

They could have inserted good new Flashback scenes of VeeRani

Dream sequences  should bring the show forward

Veer or Rani thinking the same of their life forward and are startled that they are at an dead end how to overcome it, would have been better

They could have shown Veer thinking of his cosy life with Rani, but alas that the accident truth is not out for them to proceed.   

Rani thinking of her married life with Veer if we knew the accident truth,  and thinking why Veer is still not telling her the truth,  and how she cannot get more physically close with the man who she married but is a culprit for her father's agony 

Both thinking of how to proceed further in their life, is it possible or not

I pity the Video makers and gif makers, they really do not have scenes to enjoy re-creating with songs.  such dream sequences would have given them a hi5

Kiara  they could have shown her the mandap scene as that would have been more strong on the viewer on her condition

I do not mind her thinking of it over and over again while talking to Vikram

she needs a breakdown too

showing a new marriage garland scene is stupid

after Rani came 2 people went drunk  - Veer and Kiara  hope so RaniSa gets drunk too

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Review on the show

The serial is around RaniSa, Kiara and somewhere with Veer,  

Rani's part of theme story is yet not started, even the Bauji part was cut short with accident.  and they did not create new flashback of her relation with her father, only she talks of it

Tanaaz is doing a good job, but hope it has not overshadowed the serial in its concept, as the team looks over smitten by RaniSa and Kiara characters  and "Veer has the  kaha phas gaya mode between them"

Good atleast Vikram character is developed well.   Nandu they have not started  Jai has turned into a  creepy comic character

Birju, Bauji, Dadisa and Pinkoo was not used to the full extent

Dadisa was used  is Jamai ok  did I hurt Jamai.  like too Veer-centric

it had to be Dadisa centric  but that was in the mobile convo  take your medicines and oil

They could have inserted good new Flashback scenes of VeeRani

Dream sequences  should bring the show forward

Veer or Rani thinking the same of their life forward and are startled that they are at an dead end how to overcome it, would have been better

They could have shown Veer thinking of his cosy life with Rani, but alas that the accident truth is not out for them to proceed.   

Rani thinking of her married life with Veer if we knew the accident truth,  and thinking why Veer is still not telling her the truth,  and how she cannot get more physically close with the man who she married but is a culprit for her father's agony 

Both thinking of how to proceed further in their life, is it possible or not

I pity the Video makers and gif makers, they really do not have scenes to enjoy re-creating with songs.  such dream sequences would have given them a hi5

Kiara  they could have shown her the mandap scene as that would have been more strong on the viewer on her condition

I do not mind her thinking of it over and over again while talking to Vikram

she needs a breakdown too

showing a new marriage garland scene is stupid

after Rani came 2 people went drunk  - Veer and Kiara  hope so RaniSa gets drunk too

Ditto thoughts! 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

this is not a K-serial whatever you dish out  you will get a TRP

so better they mould themselves into getting the serial back to its concept

What I like in Amitabh Bachchan he gets into the mould of the character and the character rises more than him in anything he does in front of the camera be it advt or serials or shows or movies

the back team is not overwhelmed by the artist

here I feel the backteam is overwhelmed by Tanaaz  and  some know these artists before so they are working as per their personal camaraderie  

so it is not direction alone it is all screen play and many things

Lucky to have Vikram's character intact and growing at a fast pace, otherwise I would have moved out of the show watching too

Glanced sometimes because Megha-Fahmaan  explodes on screen and worth a watch

but the recent one the back team  messed that too much

the massage scene  M-F did their best  but the whole set-up, direction with the shine overshadowed all

Not see a single VM or gif on that   so you can understand how bad it was in presentation

Normally had seen VR scenes up the next day in a VM form  but none after Balliya

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I will watch a K-serial with umpteen marriages  and no shock value personally too me too,  as there is too much plastic around there to really gel 

I was watching an actress potential she was amazing in her first show (not from K-stable) but now with K-serial her whole potential is curtailed, really sad

I felt like crying to see her potential  is just  boxed into nothing now

Amazing first show the way she enacted.  now she looks overgrown her age tooo

Atleast they get TRPS  and all main characters get some  Awards  in any event, so will be happy as an audience

why waste time here

Megha-Fahmaan have lot of potential, I pity them the most

Fahmaan they used his potential even if downturn and with all the action sport  all emotions then love and smile

Megha they have really not used her yet, really sad, the girl is an electric wire,  some one needs to tap that potential  -

-  her face profile everytime changes in the SAME ANGLE (rare in the artist world).  she is a director's muse alas she gets a great one to tap her potential.      Till now I could not guess which is the perfect angle and face profile for her 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

it is that the back team is overwhelmed

Most of the artists here are like the AB genre who like their characters to outshine them,    

so why is the back team trying to outshine the artist and not the character

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

The serial has lost its charm

it is  not   Papa ki pari  versus  Mama ka dulara

nor it is university track

actually i do not know what is the concept too now 

Can someone remind me what is their concept

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

ATBA episode 107 22feb21

Overall one of the classic episodes for STUDENT ARCHIVES in all departments

(I really mean it for  students in the entertainment industry such episodes are worth a look to help them to know each one how they make a episode so enjoyable to watch)

All emotions - love, care, support, strictness, comic , drunk,  deceit, anguish, shattered.  Name it and all emotions were in flow.  Each emotion was related to that character in play for that scene

Hats off to each and every one in ATBA team

Worth a watch, where all artists were used to the fullest in each frame of the scene

Loved the tight screenplay, dialogues and script writer too

Comic-drunk marriage   amazing chemistry and comic timing between Pulkit and Preyal

Hope we still see their comic tashan  and it is not wiped off like DV-RaniSa marriage

Golden couple -VeeRani

Megha was amazing,  she is a live wire, give her a scene and she is a bomber

Fahmaan complemented the scene with what ease

They are feisty and fiery in such scenes too

It was a shivering embrace  with crackling chemistry, without face to face connect it was amazingly done by both Megha-Fahmaan in a seamless flow

Each cry of hers  his emotion changes,  as his emotion changes,  her cry increases

Holds her firmly by the head  to his chest and talks to her comfortingly, with his voice moving within her hair strands on top of her head

Loved the way he rests his chin on her crown and then looks at Vijay for an answer  of  is it that hopeless look

I always loved their height difference.  Megha-Fahmaan gave a dinchaak (chauchak) performance in Monday and Tuesday episode

But when he talks close he bends from base of his neck,, he should bend from the top of his neck

Then that shot would come perfect, otherwise it hunches him a bit and facial expression will change accordingly

base of neck the muscles strain so the expression do change even if you are perfect

The director would have a hard time to get the best frame together for such height difference

He was a theatre artist  so for sure he knows too what is the best shot

I love their close quarter shots because the director's  experience counts a lot in it 

Megha-Fahmaan, Pulkit-Preyal,    each one of them were outstanding

Megha - it was a thunderous performance

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

ATBA Episode 108 23 feb21

Fantastic episode, one more for STUDENT Archive REPOSITORY,  or for the PH coffee table videos

Exuberant performance by Megha, Fahmaan, Prathish, Pulkit, Preyal and Sherish.  

Samksh was good but with the same act and dialogues so the impact was not there for that screenplay

All characters utilised, so hope they all get some good rest with less shooting hours

flashbacks with Bauji when young (they need to re-shoot some videos with Megha, as truncating the previous artist  and showing loses effect   or let them have new flashback of olden days)

Nice to see Sherish really excelling, waiting to see her character growing

Waiting for Birju’s re-entry, the character has not beenfully utilized yet, and  in separate frames they ooze chemistry,  would love to see Nandu’s twinkling eyes  and Birju’s serene ones in one frame

Bauji-Rani

A stealth performance as Bauji-Rani by Prathish-Megha.  Their conversation grows on you (secretly and unnoticed)

The way the dream sequence was as  her bauji knows each and every moment of hers even if he is not around, she just as to call him and there he MANIFESTS himself  not as a talker, but as an action oriented-quick reasoning mentor and father

Each sentence and each word was filled with meaning – HER GUIDING LIGHT

Loved the RABBIT analogy and how sometimes you need to take a break to rejuvenate yourself  (this was what we felt she will breakdown by her few minutes distraction from her Bauji-centred focus)

2 sentences really need to be decoded,  My hand is oil so you do with both hands  and where ever I be I will be with you

I missed  Pinkoo and Dadisaa lot today

So romance on the cards - before wedding Nandu-Jai,  after Wedding  Modern couple – Vikiara   and  Classic Eastman Couple – VeeRani

Wanted once to see how Rani vents her anger on Veer,  maybe they have kept it for some othertrack.  Would love the way they can act-react

In all of these episodes I felt bad, that once Veer never thought that 

he never worked on the promise he gave Rani to reduce the sentence 

or to work for Bauji's freedom

or tell her the truth  that he is not the culprit

Make-up

I do not know if they want to show  a  Fair ML and  dusky FL.   

Natural skin complexion of  Megha-Fahmaan is perfect, the do not need to make Rani look more duskier and Veer more fairer

unless the tanned Rani in Balliya outdoor shoot was fitting perfectly to Veer's complexion, that they have decided to keep the same now

Loads of make-up, curtails facial expressions.  

Megha and Fahmaan are so agile that a single twitch and their expression speaks volumes

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

INDIA-FORUMS  Make-up department - Query for you all

As Rani  plumped her upper lips,   or the lip outliner is not done properly

The lower and upper lips are not formed well, so now her  lip pursing or talking and  the lip emotions and expression get hidden completely

check her flashback scenes (that is old scenes her natural lips  amazing lip emotions and expressions)

The should have kept the Dr Veer Rajawat hairstyle for today

Covering his forehead with his hairlocks  robbed me of seeing his  forehead expressions

(during VeeRani interaction when she cupped his face and wiped his tears with both of her hands)

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Can we know what is the meaning of Maha Episode

is it with more duration and good quality  and including all casts  and some fun element with suspense ??? 

or just a dragggg  on without any update on story line

This was the worst ever Maha Episode I have ever seen in 31 years :)