Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -spartacus-

I have soft corner for this types of gentleman and good guys like him, Nishant (ik you're his fan), shardul👍 

Mere mohalle ke Ramu chacha bhi bare nek gentleman hain, main unse everyday baat kar leta, dekh leta, phir Abhinav ko kyun dekhoon??

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing Post Spartacus!!❤️🥳You have written it so well! I will repost and link your post in Abhinav Appreciation Thread, because it's worth reading and mentioning. You have told with such a deep analysis of Abhinav and your thoughts about him being the deserving candidate of BB14 are just fantastic! There is a separate fan base who are neutral and who loves to watch a personality like Abhinav. He shows there's good in the world and this personality is also BB material. Keep writing good posts buddy!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Reasons

*Taskmaster - he has won the most tasks in this season (jewelry,triangle, boat & 1more and in torture task hadn't he been disqualified who knows he may won that too) and always was on top 3 of any tasks barring the first captaincy task as Rubina was representing him. In bag task it needed two persons to take him off from the cycle, that's quite tell about his strength.

*Patience - any tom, dick & harry can fight in BB but to be patience especially in BB is next to impossible. Nobody could do it apart from him. And BB from starting trying to break his patience but upon being unsuccessful they became bitter towards him.

*Personality - he overall got a good personality, at least among the HM. He's a good guy, mostly all HM's like him even Rahul his so called arch rival in boat task praised him. He believed in equality, gave respect, never ashamed to acknowledge girls who were powerful. Though Rahul and Nikki called him names but Rahul always thought him as threat in task, in last boat task he didn't even tried on him.

*Uniqueness - as he was hardly participated in fights, it highlighted him and won him brownie points among non violent liker viewers. BB & HMs accused him of vacationing but acc to Ali & jasmine he is one of the hard working male in this season. So he may not indulge in fake & forced fights but definitely not vacationing here.

*Targeting - he has been targeting by the channel and host from beginning for unable to give content aka unnecessary, fake fights. They always humiliated him directly and indirectly over the weeks. Which became more evident when they took all his luggage and clothes for 2/3 weeks, while other 2 guilty of same reason got lenient punishment.

*Real - he is one of the most real personality along with rahul. He didn't faked his personality, fake friends, fake rivalry, fake fights to remain in this house with multiple attempt (read- insults). Even when Rahul evicted he didn't faked it, didn't act emotional or rejoiced like Nikki when his stuffs were taken by BB.

*Favorite - he's the favorite of most neutral viewers like me, proof IF popularity index (twitters mostly paid treads, PR & all, they can make toxic persons hero). Most neural viewers doesn't count fake fights, forced entertainment etc as content like colors. They search for originality, realness and of course good human not toxic ones. Last season it was a win of a toxic guy, this season they should redeem themselves by giving it to good guys.

Finally I can say he also deserves to be a finalist or even winner. As there are separate fanbase of this type. With him we're seeing another aspect of the show. And in show there's should have some balance between serious & entertaining people. Everyone should get equal chance to showcase their real personality not act fake by the pressure of channel or host or audience.

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

If Abhinav deserves, then we as an audience deserve to watch this show with entertaining people. We are watching BB not masterchef. 

If all contestant will be entertaining then it'll become more like circus. So to balance it out, we need such contestants. Besides it's a reality show, so being real is the most important criteria. If somebody isn't entertaining (read - fights, more fights, more more fights) as per BB, should he started being fake for the show? I can assure you general publics likes such character more, but BB created this myth and sadly people are buying such bullshits🙄

-spartacus- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Mere mohalle ke Ramu chacha bhi bare nek gentleman hain, main unse everyday baat kar leta, dekh leta, phir Abhinav ko kyun dekhoon??

As he's capable enough to get such offers👍 so if your chicha is also capable to participate in such shows, then I will see and decide if he fall into my criteria of gentleman or not😎

-spartacus- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Amazing Post Spartacus!!❤️🥳You have written it so well! I will repost and link your post in Abhinav Appreciation Thread, because it's worth reading and mentioning. You have told with such a deep analysis of Abhinav and your thoughts about him being the deserving candidate of BB14 are just fantastic! There is a separate fan base who are neutral and who loves to watch a personality like Abhinav. He shows there's good in the world and this personality is also BB material. Keep writing good posts buddy!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thanks for your kind words 👍 Yes we neutral viewers like more real character not necessarily who gives more content aka forced fights. But in this forum I saw only his bashing, that to mostly time for Rubina. They always tell them to play separately while they can't do the same thing, double standard 👎l 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for your kind words 👍 Yes we neutral viewers like more real character not necessarily who gives more content aka forced fights. But in this forum I saw only his bashing, that to mostly time for Rubina. They always tell them to play separately while they can't do the same thing, double standard 👎l 

My Pleasure 😎🔥. So glad to read your neutral POV. Exactly!! Fights or Unnecessary bashing is not always Entertaining. Well, this forum was never fair and is always biased. He's bashed a lot only because he's Rubina's husband and calm personality. Agreed!

Originally posted by: PyaasiChudail69

Mujhe toh laga matrimonial ke liye resume hai

Yeh dekho larki wale hamare pati no 1 Abhinav Shukla 🤪

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If all contestant will be entertaining then it'll become more like circus. So to balance it out, we need such contestants. Besides it's a reality show, so being real is the most important criteria. If somebody isn't entertaining (read - fights, more fights, more more fights) as per BB, should he started being fake for the show? I can assure you general publics likes such character more, but BB created this myth and sadly people are buying such bullshits🙄

As far as I know people watch for entertainment and someone just cooking or eating the whole day cannot be entertaining.  And if general public likes these type of people then they should watch some pravachan channel. BB is surely not for them 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Abhinav deserves to be a finalist on a cookery show...not on the BB show.

RSZR thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bang on analysis! He definitely deserves to be a finalist or even win the BB title. The way he conducted himself in BB house is commendable. 

He does participate in tasks, tries to make alliances so I failed to understand why is he given names like nalla. 

Is fighting and passing below the belt comments considered as criteria for bb material? 

Ritu