Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

I read next chapter,thats how dangerous people sound,everything in riddhima's life was already planned and how Vansh deals with Kabir and Anupriya.Thats called as fear of betrayal when he doesn't move a finger but those who betrayed already spending their every minute in scare and fear.

Good going,will read further and than comment.👍🙂

Thanks for appreciation dear 

Yup the people still want to know his move 

Lets see what he does 😁

Looking forward for the future comments 

Nephy thumbnail

Hey Abby...how are you?

I've read 4th and 5th chapter.

I am loving your story,It has suspense,keeps you at edge as well as I desperately want to know how this king knows her,why he wants to give her pain,what he meant by she will kill herself the day she knows about her reality.

Also loving the version of vansh in your story who is unpredictable like hell,as well as have a strong competitor also in the form of Alchemist.

I am loving this story.👍👌

Will read forward and than I will comment.

Its going nice.🙂

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Hey Abby...how are you?

I've read 4th and 5th chapter.

I am loving your story,It has suspense,keeps you at edge as well as I desperately want to know how this king knows her,why he wants to give her pain,what he meant by she will kill herself the day she knows about her reality.

Also loving the version of vansh in your story who is unpredictable like hell,as well as have a strong competitor also in the form of Alchemist.

I am loving this story.👍👌

Will read forward and than I will comment.

Its going nice.🙂

I'm good and how are you? 

I see you in EDT but not in my WU - why? 

Here both are unpredictable however Vansh you can at least feel something but coming to King, he is different level completely

By the time you come to 24 - I think you will more on him

Will be waiting for your comments :) 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I'm good and how are you? 

I see you in EDT but not in my WU - why? 

Here both are unpredictable however Vansh you can at least feel something but coming to King, he is different level completely

By the time you come to 24 - I think you will more on him

Will be waiting for your comments :) 

I am fine.

I just go to EDT to talk with forum members.

I don't want to read full written update.I am not reading it,thoda bahut idhar udhar se pta lag jata hai thats it.

I can't explain you Abby I feel very weird anxiety regarding serial whenever I see people discussing episodes,becoz I have so much unanswered questions,many doubts regarding the whole story,I am unable to take it all and watch and discuss serial...above all that people in edt also says that its itv it happens ML are dumb only but yaar I didn't signed up for it na.So I just don't want to be a spoilsport thats why I don't come in wu.

In EDT also you will never see me discussing episodes,its general talk I usually have,thats it regarding some very bizzare scenes like yesterday some saffron allergy discussion was going on so given a general pov that how come poisoning or even allergy got cured by salt water.🙄

I can't watch things like this,they can't be completely logical I understand but they can't be completely bizzare also and above all that people saying vansh said its allergy,I mean an uneducated person can differentiate between poisoning and allergy and he here shown to be a mafia king and even presented to be very smart initially to even notice little things,so itna kuch dkh sun ke hi dar jati hu mein,than how can I read full wu,mera dimaag kharab ho jayega.Thats why not reading wu.

Miss talking with you all there but they didn't left anything for me to watch there.So yeah thats the reason.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I am fine.

I just go to EDT to talk with forum members.

I don't want to read full written update.I am not reading it,thoda bahut idhar udhar se pta lag jata hai thats it.

I can't explain you Abby I feel very weird anxiety regarding serial whenever I see people discussing episodes,becoz I have so much unanswered questions,many doubts regarding the whole story,I am unable to take it all and watch and discuss serial...above all that people in edt also says that its itv it happens ML are dumb only but yaar I didn't signed up for it na.So I just don't want to be a spoilsport thats why I don't come in wu.

In EDT also you will never see me discussing episodes,its general talk I usually have,thats it regarding some very bizzare scenes like yesterday some saffron allergy discussion was going on so given a general pov that how come poisoning or even allergy got cured by salt water.🙄

I can't watch things like this,they can't be completely logical I understand but they can't be completely bizzare also and above all that people saying vansh said its allergy,I mean an uneducated person can differentiate between poisoning and allergy and he here shown to be a mafia king and even presented to be very smart initially to even notice little things,so itna kuch dkh sun ke hi dar jati hu mein,than how can I read full wu,mera dimaag kharab ho jayega.Thats why not reading wu.

Miss talking with you all there but they didn't left anything for me to watch there.So yeah thats the reason.

I know. Understand where are you coming from? We didn't invest in this and yet we are getting something we didn't appreciate or invested for. I agree. 

I don't know you watched season 1 or not but they have delivered what it is. Yup sometimes it also strayed a little bit but then again, it was good overall

Here they promised and showed a lot. However, I think they are going backwards considering they understood what might work more for the audience 

but we want that VR back on to the board very soon

and I will wait until the day you feel to come back 

Take care dear :) 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I know. Understand where are you coming from? We didn't invest in this and yet we are getting something we didn't appreciate or invested for. I agree. 

I don't know you watched season 1 or not but they have delivered what it is. Yup sometimes it also strayed a little bit but then again, it was good overall

Here they promised and showed a lot. However, I think they are going backwards considering they understood what might work more for the audience 

but we want that VR back on to the board very soon

and I will wait until the day you feel to come back 

Take care dear :) 

I never watch any of serial of indian television before this.

Immj2 was the first serial,I watched like invested my time into...and I can't tell you till now I regret for 7 months I invested into it to see something as typical as cliche itv serial as well as additional heaps of loopholes.But I guess it had to happen so it happened,now I am good in my space,there is a saying never say never so will not say that never watch it again but for now in no mood to watch it....

But I am loving your ff so will talk to you here thats definite😁🙂👍

Baki same enjoy and take care and keep people entertained with your episodic commentaries,I miss reading them but I know they would be great now as always🙂

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I never watch any of serial of indian television before this.

Immj2 was the first serial,I watched like invested my time into...and I can't tell you till now I regret for 7 months I invested into it to see something as typical as cliche itv serial as well as additional heaps of loopholes.But I guess it had to happen so it happened,now I am good in my space,there is a saying never say never so will not say that never watch it again but for now in no mood to watch it....

But I am loving your ff so will talk to you here thats definite😁🙂👍

Baki same enjoy and take care and keep people entertained with your episodic commentaries,I miss reading them but I know they would be great now as always🙂

Well, every serial though starts in some serious innovative way, but it all depends on the TRP whether they can take the innovation the same way or not. For these guys pandemic ruined a lot and later they did themselves.

I was glad when saw VR back and Mafia but then again fell into this. Let's see in today's episode he is discussing with Angre about the diamonds. 

Hopefully, we see more of the Mafia thing. 

Hahaha, Yeah do writing the commentary but missing you in that thread, however, will wait for it :) 

Take care 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Either tomorrow or next week dear 

Nephy thumbnail

Hey Abhy..

How are you??

Read next 2 chapters..6th and 7th

And you were right with each chapter,my curiosity to know about King increasing😄

And as usual well written,inner thoughts described beautifully👏

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Hey Abhy..

How are you??

Read next 2 chapters..6th and 7th

And you were right with each chapter,my curiosity to know about King increasing😄

And as usual well written,inner thoughts described beautifully👏

I'm good dear and how are you? 
Thank you for appreciating dear 😊

Yeah King is hard to write ... be right and wrong kinda tough and glad you liking it ♥️