Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

Endurance is the key to changing a person. That's right. You can't show a person how to be a better version of himself if you are not a better person. 

Who says anything about marry . I see you've this obsession for forced marriages. Is that your thing ? You seem to bring it everywhere when it's completely irrelevant. Interesting insight into your psyche indeed. 

Be kind to a person who has been hurt and therefore lashing out blindly at the softest target because she is the only one who knows the entire story. 

Marry him after he changes if you still want him because he needs you and will full consent. 

And why should anyone tolerate pain so that someone else becomes a good person . Will you let your sister or friend to get treated badly by a man so that he can change in the future? 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluemint

And why should anyone tolerate pain so that someone else becomes a good person . Will you let your sister or friend to get treated badly by a man so that he can change in the future? 

I envy you because apparently you live in a eutopia where no body behaves badly with you. Good for you and I'm happy for you.

Unfortunately, me , my sister, my mother , my friends all live in a world where we have to take shit from shit people and mostly ignore or confront it or simply tolerate it and go on doing our work. 

You think working women do not take shit ?? They take shit every where from every one. In public transport,  at home from their families that they're ignoring their duties , at the office from the boss and colleagues that they're not professional enough and "ladkion ko job pe nehi rakhna chahiye. " Women are everywhere overworked , underpaid, under credited , under respected. Wake up to the real world honey. At least here every one at the household she works are really sweet and kind with her,  she's safe here , as per her present job qualification or lack of it and situation, this is in fact her utopia and she's incredibly lucky that she landed in the city safe and sound ,with a job . So what if there is one single person in a large household who gives her shit ?? You think it's practical advice to leave the job or the safe house for that ?? That's just incredibly stupid. 

She's doing nothing to change him. Are you watching a different serial ?? It's us who are shipping them are doing so with the hope that Aditya will change for the better and then they'll be good for each other because he's not utterly hopeless like Anu or Nani. Am I being sufficiently clear ???