Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alamelu

As always a hilarious update Thanks

Geet has no idea that the more she is trying to say or show there is nothing between her and maan the more obvious it is that they have something going on Ab isko kaun samjhaaye ki inki chemistry is super apparent chaahe jitna bhi manaa karlo

loved her comment on what she likes snout maan —butt!!! Really geet and then trying to justify by saying she liked others too. Crazy hahahha that she is. I guess Maan also feels she isnt normal. But who needs normal

dressing up for maan. He trying to approach her but then her friends come in the way. 

Maan Telling about her friends and showing how naive dhebisbdnd innocent - ye apni duniya mein hi gumm rehti hai

Originally posted by: akkub.92

Nice update

Geet is so innocent she thinks everyone share everything between friends ☺️ loved maan geet conversation can't wait for more updates

I feel the line- Main hoon hi nahi iss Duniya ki...line suits her the best😆

Originally posted by: taahir004

Sorry for late response 

Part 40 

Fantastic Update 

Maan knows everything that is happening between the couples 

well it seems he has been out in the field ---ahaaa that's one hell of a perspective. Lets say he is a good observer

Geet seems to mess up with words as she is so scared to be judged by her friends -true

she needs to let loose and have fun and I'm thinking Maan is perfect-yup Maan is perfect to save her from herself😆

to show Geet the ways of fun 

Geet learns her two friends are dating secretly well Maan did tell her so- kab wo din ayega jab wo sidhe tareeke se Maan ki maan jaayegi

Originally posted by: coderlady

A nice butt. So she looked and liked. She is so clueless about relationships. Mann is right that now they will all think they are making out. So much for hiding.

A nice butt. So she looked and liked. ---I am sure did more than that too. During the intimate session😳

Ab pyaar chupaaye nahi chupta, ye Geet ko kaun samjhaaye😉

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Both returning home and confess about spending good time with friends after maan straightly  talked to her about her behavior with him and y he was sad its stunning geet 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update. Thanks 4 the pm.

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations to all winners

of Part 40 

Well Done !!!!

Part 41

Seriousness and Fabulous Update

Geet is innocent , and she has no idea how people looks 

at a man and woman been friends or just together , while Maan

knows this things

but he also knows Geet is innocent yet at the same time he wants her to realize

her gestures her words 

finally they speak seriously , and it was good that Maan tells Geet she had abandoned him

twice and this shows how much he craves to belong to someone 

and I'm hoping that Geet can see that 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow

I was thinking what a wierd conversation they were having. So soft nice no witty comebacks and then boom maan questions her.  

He is so right geet should end with that guy if she is not meaning to go forward with him. Not leave him hanging or giving Hope !!

Geet is also confused about her relationship with maan. She feels not an equal with him so does not want to Persuevfurther or the fear of what might happen!!!

Maan telling her it was because of her that he drank. That was a surprise. To her and me hmmm. He was being open s as no honest. Let’s see what geet tells him 

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update 👍

Maan geet talk was nice maan sharing his feelings hope now geet give him chance 

Update soon

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet is still hesitant to open up. 

Maaneet  manage to have good time with their friends. 

Geet needs to come out clearly about her feelings to Maan. 

She needs to handle his insecurities.