Riansh Ss : Separation (Updated part 14 Page 88) 30/03/21

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, I am starting a new short story, and I plan to keep it really short, will wrap it up soon, that only if you like it. 

Thank you for reading!! 

She stood in the rain, for as long as it poured. Her satin kurti sticking to her body and the water dripping from her hair even after it had stopped raining. She looked up. the sun no more in the sky. It approached night. She knew she had to leave from here. But where would she go? She doesn't have a home. She never had a home. To have her life and live it was a challenge. She understood why things have to be the way they are and she understood his reasons of causing her pain. But mere understanding won't let the pain and the hurt disappear. 

She had left the house, the mansion. She didn't do it in anger or in ego, she left it out of self respect. She left it because she finally realised no one loved her. She was all on her own. 

Flashback

"Ridhima" she heard his voice. She came downstairs in hurry. 

"What happened" she asked concerned, her eyes travelling to the woman standing behind him 

"Something good, finally" Ishani rolled her eyes. 

She stood there confused. 

"Vansh, nahi beta" Dadi begged him. She looked at the old woman, she adored her. She not only loved her but gave her the strength she lacked, the will to fight. 

When the truth came out a few days ago, she thought she doesn't deserve this family, but everyone stood by her side. Vansh apologized and told her how foolish he has been to not see her love. He told her he loved her. She was happy. What was all this about? 

"Koi bataega, ho Kya Raha h?" Aryan, who was standing just behind Ridhima asked. 

"Shadi ho rahi h, proper wali" Ishani smirked. 

"Kiski?" Aryan exchanged glances with Ridhima. He didn't hate her anymore. He tried but you can't keep hating someone who always hid your wrongs even after suffering so much. Aryan sympathised with her. Aryan knew she was not a bad person. She did what she did for his family. 

"Meri" Vansh has said and pulled the woman behind him, keeping his hands on her waist. 

"What kind of a joke is this now?" Aryan laughed, not believing him. He was clever enough to know his brother loved his wife. Ridhima couldn't comprehend what he said 

"This ain't a joke, I should get a chance to spend my life with someone who's loyal to me" He said looking at his wife, who was lost. She was not there mentally. 

Aryan has opened his mouth to say something but chanchal shut him up.

"Ye bhot Jada ghatiya majak h, Vansh" Ridhima found the courage to speak. But something told her this wasn't a joke. 

"I am not joking Ridhima, I am getting married to her" he declared. 

"You can't. This is illegal, you are already Married" Angre has stepped in defence of his beloved bhabhi. He couldn't believe his brother dropped this low. 

"Nay nay nay, he isn't, he got divorced in terms of infidelity, three months ago.. remember the contract papers you signed with Vihaan, he sweeped in the divorce papers in between" Ishani mouthed stressing at each word. 

To say Ridhhima was shocked would be an understatement. The ground slipped beneath her feet. She was sure if she had an underlying condition, she must have had an heart attack by now. But Ridhima had a spine of steel, what bad was there that Ridhhima hasn't witnessed? She had seen it all and handled it all yet, yet this growing pang in her heart. The only thing Ridhima feared was separation. She loved this man, standing in front of her, the man of her dreams??? 

"Bhai, sab khatam ho chuka h jo bura hona th ho chuka h, ab ye sab krne se apko kya milega" Aryan tried convincing him 

"Han Aryan, sab khatam ho chuka, or ye rishta bhi" Vansh dryly said and looked at Riddhima. 

"I don't understand how suddenly you became her chamcha, is it because she saved you from getting kicked when you messed with the accounts ?" Ishani said rudely 

"Sharam kro Ishani, she saved you and our baby" Angre hissed, glaring her wife 

"Meri shadi to is ladki ne jabardasti kara di, Mai bhai k sath esa nhi hone dungi, unhe jb rehna he nahi h is ladki k sath to kyu rahe" she shouted. 

"Itta asaan h kya?" Dadi screamed 

"Dadi, please, ye meri life h" Vansh softly told her to stay out of it 

"You can pack your bags, you can live here until you find a place to shift but move out od my room." He calmly told Ridhhima. 

Ridhhima had a blank expression plastered on her face. Is this the same man she loved with all her might. How easily be told her t leave, was it all an act? in a mere seconds, their room became his room? She wasn't feeling humiliation or annoyance, she was in experiencing heart break. The one who was supposed to heal her, broke her.  So many moments and events that seemed insignificant, added up.  

"Since when, is this going on?" She choked on her words 

"Since he came back as Vihaan" Ishani Intervened. 

"I am not talking to you, am I?" She pointed her index finger at her and raised her voice, startling Ishani. 

"She's right" vansh said 

"Is this your final decision?" Riddhima asked, her voice shaking. 

"Yes" with a deep breath he said. 

Broken and tearing up, trying hard to not cry, she examined her wrists. Same hands. The Mangalsutra still wrapped around it, still there but no more valid. She gently detangled it and looked at it one last time. 

"Tumhari amaanat" she  extended her hands and offered him the black beaded thread. He held it but then she suddenly stretched it and it broke. 

"Tut gya" she laughed mocking herself. 

"Drama band kro.." Ishani started but was cut by Angre 

Ridhima turned and her tears started wetting her cheeks as soon as she realised no one could see her. She moved upstairs to their room, their room, their no more, his room. She silently packed her bags and looked outside the window, the wind was making it go crazy, she remembered the nights like these when she tried to close the window and vansh would take his chance to come close to her. It was about to rain anytime, she realised. 

She hurried with the packing. She cannot be in This house one more second. 

"Can you, drop me" she said as she came downstairs. 

"Yes" vansh replied 

"I was talking to Aryan" she shifted her gaze towards the man who once hated her. He hung his head, disappointment plastered throughout his face. 

"There's a storm about to hit the city..can't she stay here for one night" Aryan helplessly looked towards his big brother. 

Vansh opened his mouth to say something but Ridhhima spoke "remember when I saved you from the poison Kabir mixed in your juice? You told me you owe me a wish. I want to leave right now, please" she gulped. 

Aryan sighed. He was alive because of her. He picked up her bags and nodded, giving one sorrowful glance to his bhai, asking him to stop his sister in law. Ridhima followed him, sparing not even a single glance. She took blessings of Dadi and chachi and Told Angre to take care of Ishani and the baby. Sia was still in the hospital so she couldn't meet her. One last look towards her room upstairs, she smiled meekly and turned to leave. 

Part 1 : Page 1 

Part 2 : Page 11

Part 3 : Page 17 

Part 4 : Page 26 

Part 5 : Page 35

Part 6 : Page 42

Part 7 : Page 51

Part 8 : Page 58

Part 9 : Page 62

Part 10 : Page 68

Part 11 : Page 74 

Part 12 : Page 78 

Part 13 : page 86 

Part 14 : Page 88

Edited by SnehaSneha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

😲😲😲

Ye kya kia Vansh ne

Interesting story👍🏼😳

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Please continue soon 😊

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

😲😲😲

Ye kya kia Vansh ne

Interesting story👍🏼😳

Vansh will have to pay, don't worry 🤭

Thank you 🤗

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jisa

Loved it ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Please continue soon 😊

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional...😭

Poor riddhu...

Continue soon...

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Riddhu😭😭.. too emotional... Vansh should pay for this...😡plz.. update regularly dear..

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Thank you 🤗

SnehaSneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

Riddhu😭😭.. too emotional... Vansh should pay for this...😡plz.. update regularly dear..

Vansh will dear!! 😆

Thank you 🤗

I will try to be on time! 

Minisanjukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please please update next soon