Purvi records nasty MMS of Om and his evil brothers to save Sudha

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

SPOILER

Molkki: Purvi records nasty MMS of Om and his evil brothers to save Sudha

The upcoming episode of Molkki will finally see Purvi taking a step to save Sudha.

Sudha is going through a hell-like situation in her life where she is being tormented by her husband along with his three brothers.

Purvi gets suspicious of them, but Sudha hides the truth because of her evil mother-in-law.

Purvi again witnesses someone entering Purvi's room and records a video.

Little Manas teaches Purvi to use a mobile phone.

Purvi finally records the nasty MMS of Om and his evil brothers and is determined to save Sudha from being a mistress instead of being a wife.

However, this is not easy for Purvi because Sudha's evil mother-in-law is already ready with her new drama.

Let's see how Purvi will save Sudha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks MahaπŸ€—

Let see hw Purvi ll save Sudha ...i guess the MMS ll be of great help naπŸ€”....but again we don't know wht Sudha's MIL ll come up with πŸ€’

I really hope She ll show this MMS to Vir thus at least he ll be with her in the new hurdle and they ll solve it together πŸ€”πŸ€”...let see kya hota hai 

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing, Maha! 

Hope Purvi won't land in danger herself. I don't trust that Paro/Karo woman. She is evil and can go to any lengths. More do, she doesn't think of P as a human being, always calling her Molki. She was ready for P to suffocate in the car (although I am glad V was the one to save her), and she has already threatened P. 

Let's see what happens. I hope V stands by her side and supports her. He has been shown to be a fair man, hope that remains the same. 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

Thanks for sharing, Maha! 

Hope Purvi won't land in danger herself. I don't trust that Paro/Karo woman. She is evil and can go to any lengths. More do, she doesn't think of P as a human being, always calling her Molki. She was ready for P to suffocate in the car (although I am glad V was the one to save her), and she has already threatened P. 

Let's see what happens. I hope V stands by her side and supports her. He has been shown to be a fair man, hope that remains the same. 

I just hope Vir ll believe and support his Mukhiyani πŸ€”

Yeah that lady is evil and too dangerous ....I don't like the way she talked to Pur πŸ˜‘....just hope Vir comes to know abt that πŸ€” 

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I just hope Vir ll believe and support his Mukhiyani πŸ€”

Yeah that lady is evil and too dangerous ....I don't like the way she talked to Pur πŸ˜‘....just hope Vir comes to know abt that πŸ€” 

He has not doubted her words before. And he should be used to situations like this as a Mukhiya. 

That woman πŸ˜‘ She treats Purvi and Sudha like animals, just because they are Molki. I hope they address this too, and yes, a scene where V learns about it and is upset would be nice. 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

He has not doubted her words before. And he should be used to situations like this as a Mukhiya. 

That woman πŸ˜‘ She treats Purvi and Sudha like animals, just because they are Molki. I hope they address this too, and yes, a scene where V learns about it and is upset would be nice. 

The whole family deserve the worst punishment ever πŸ˜‘

I really want to know y they are using Sudha as sex slave πŸ˜‘🀒...and their wives are ok with it πŸ€’